Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 30. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
i have experienced the same thing...so i have resolved to run a local masternode instead....

Dev,

I am trying to install a cold wallet masternode using the same method as most other masternode coins, but I am getting this message:

interzone-qt.exe har sluttet å virke

Et problem førte til at programmet sluttet å fungere som det skal. Programmet vil bli lukket, og du vil få beskjed hvis en løsning er tilgjengelig.
interzone-qt.exe has stopped working One problem led to the program ceasing to work properly. The program will be closed and you will be notified if a solution is available.

The message comes up when we start interzone client using a masternode.conf file - The file is standard config for most cold wallet masternode altcoins.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks!

daniel244king
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Are masternodes included in the Project Interzone network? Thank you all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
Dev,

I am trying to install a cold wallet masternode using the same method as most other masternode coins, but I am getting this message:

interzone-qt.exe har sluttet å virke

Et problem førte til at programmet sluttet å fungere som det skal. Programmet vil bli lukket, og du vil få beskjed hvis en løsning er tilgjengelig.
interzone-qt.exe has stopped working One problem led to the program ceasing to work properly. The program will be closed and you will be notified if a solution is available.

The message comes up when we start interzone client using a masternode.conf file - The file is standard config for most cold wallet masternode altcoins.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks!

daniel244king
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Are there plans with masternodes for Project Interzone? Thanks devs.

Read first post.
Activity: 46
Are there plans with masternodes for Project Interzone? Thanks devs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Can someone ressurect the interzone developer?
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
I have updated, thank you devs
Activity: 27
Hi there,
Is there any guide to setup Interzone linux wallet with dependencies for masternode.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
is the quantity of tokens limited?

Did you even read first post?
Activity: 34
Mmmmm understated.. Just the way I like it..

Flying under the radar before heading to the moon and beyond.
Activity: 193
is this project still alive? what's this about missing devs? stats look great and ripe for investing...
dev doing his job in silence.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
is this project still alive? what's this about missing devs? stats look great and ripe for investing...
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net

Dear Interzone community,

Interzone (ITZ) is still available on unimining.net mining pool @ 0% fees until December 1st.

How to mine Interzone ?
For nVidia cards, we suggest you to use  CCminer 2.2.2 : https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases (for 1080/1080Ti, alexis' fork of ccminer can give better performances).
ccminer-x64 -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:3573 -u Your_ITZ_Wallet_Address -p c=ITZ --cpu-priority=3

Let's mine together!

Have a nice day.
I'll let you in on a little secret. Just make sure you don't tell everybody......Alexis78....there is none better (+30% no joke).
I've put my rig towards your pool and I'll try it out for a few days.

Thank you for the tips, I heard that for GTX 1080 Ti, Alexis78 was better but I don't own such a card and I've never tried.

Please feel free to mine on UniMining. :-)
Activity: 46
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Hi devs,

Please keep up your good work and let the project fly to the moon or might fly into space. I have mine some Interzone too. Thanks for your dedication to the project.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Where are devs? Similar behavior like Chaincoin, dev's disappear... also wallet and everything else is copied 1/1

I think the difference this time is that there are a lot of updates on Github, things are getting coded, unlike the real silience from Chaincoin

Yes that furious coding activity on Github...

https://github.com/projectinterzone/ITZ/commits/master
Activity: 3
Where are devs? Similar behavior like Chaincoin, dev's disappear... also wallet and everything else is copied 1/1

I think the difference this time is that there are a lot of updates on Github, things are getting coded, unlike the real silience from Chaincoin
Activity: 309
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Although this project is still young,In fact,what ROI your masternode getting ?

As a masternode holder, I can say MNrank states correct ROI numbers (mnrank.com). Those of us who were among early adopters got even higher ROI back then (ca 400%).
Activity: 126
Although this project is still young,In fact,what ROI your masternode getting ?
Pages:
Jump to: