Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 34. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
My MN.

There is a day when the amount of mining is small.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
he started the masternode, in two days he received only three blocks, who knows how the reward is distributed?
according to http://mnrank.com should be more, other nodes looked, receive 5-6 payments per day

How many coins a master node is receiving in average? Can anybody help me with this info please?

Activity: 210
Dev last online 1 October... hahhaha what did I tell you guys.. I FUD?

shitcoin alert
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Hello! downloaded wallet v1.5.1.2, but not synchronization - no block source available...7 weeks behind. what me doing?
Same here. Anyone can help?

https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/ITZ/

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hello! downloaded wallet v1.5.1.2, but not synchronization - no block source available...7 weeks behind. what me doing?
Same here. Anyone can help?
Activity: 490
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I asked a few questions on the slack channel and never got an answer on my quests so I'm trying to ask it here again..

When will we get listed on other exchanges like Coinexchange or cryptopia? At least these two are a lotta easier to get listed on then bittrex or poloniex f.ex..

Can anyone log into the chat interzone space site ? New user registration is currently disabled so how can we get into it ?

Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good price dynamics on ITZ these days - slowly, steady, up, with some btcs in volume. Love it. How do you think, guys, where it is going, 1 ITZ = 1 ETH? Smiley
Activity: 309
May be the CoinCopyClown Pump n Dumps with you.
Activity: 148

You said airdrop will be at 4PM UTC. And sent it at 03.46PM...
Switch my rig to your pool at 3.50pm and didn't get airdrop..

Sorry, was quitting my job at 4pm UTC so i sent just before leaving.
PM me your wallet address Wink

I'll do another airdrop during the next week. I don't know when but it will anyday between monday and wednesday. I will pick a random time and send to the current miner.

if i have enough ITZ after that, i'll do a last one after before week-end.

Happy mining and may the pickaxe force be with you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Latest commit on tITZ git was made 5 days ago. He didn't disappear  Grin
10 days ago

The more you say, the more stupid you appear to be. The last commit was 5 days ago on October 9th.
10 days ago
Activity: 658
Dev last online 1 October... hahhaha what did I tell you guys.. I FUD?
Activity: 434
Until which date the airdorp will be available?
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

You said airdrop will be at 4PM UTC. And sent it at 03.46PM...
Switch my rig to your pool at 3.50pm and didn't get airdrop..
Activity: 434
picture obfuscated ...

Why "MyNetworkNodes" list is empty? (see pic)
Is it just a bug?

No, it is not. My Network Nodes will not show until you use masternode.conf with lines to add it there - and you dont have to do it. If you see your masternode IP in Network nodelist and it says "ENABLED", the node works properly and receives rewards.
You can start a masternode on two ways:
- interzone.conf
- masternode.conf
Within interzone.conf your masternode isn't shown in "MyNetworkNodes" tab. This does not mean your MN isn't running. As long as your node is listed with "ENABLED" everything is fine. Happy masternoding! Smiley
Thanks for the advice
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
picture obfuscated ...

Why "MyNetworkNodes" list is empty? (see pic)
Is it just a bug?

No, it is not. My Network Nodes will not show until you use masternode.conf with lines to add it there - and you dont have to do it. If you see your masternode IP in Network nodelist and it says "ENABLED", the node works properly and receives rewards.
You can start a masternode on two ways:
- interzone.conf
- masternode.conf
Within interzone.conf your masternode isn't shown in "MyNetworkNodes" tab. This does not mean your MN isn't running. As long as your node is listed with "ENABLED" everything is fine. Happy masternoding! Smiley
Activity: 658
Interzone was added to masternodes.pro and it has already received first funding  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: