Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 32. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
tested latest Windows wallet 1.5.2, seems to solve masternode.conf crash issue  Grin
Rebuild linux wallet and downloaded 1.5.2 for win. Win wallet still crashed with masternode.conf file.

It could be due to I started the masternode first through command prompt of interzoned & interzone-cli, then stop interzone-cli & open windows qt wallet

This seems to be true.
I started my MN via the interzone.conf settings, by adding the following lines:
Code:
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=[[IP-OF-MASTERNODE]]:55675
masternodeprivkey=[[PRIVATE-KEY]]
Then started the wallet, and via the command line I stared the MN by entering: masternode start
Then close the wallet, configure your masternode.conf file and start the wallet.

Maybe the wallet will crash if the configured masternode (in your masternode.conf) is not in the list of Masternodes yet. As once it has been started it's working fine.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I have an ITZ masternode for 2 weeks.
Wallet 1.5.1, it works perfectly.
Since block 20000, it gives about 12 X 5.75 rewards per day.
If at any moment he runs for a long time without giving anything, he gives more later and finally renews this average of 12 rewards / days.
Long life ITZ!
Activity: 19
tested latest Windows wallet 1.5.2, seems to solve masternode.conf crash issue  Grin
Rebuild linux wallet and downloaded 1.5.2 for win. Win wallet still crashed with masternode.conf file.
Same issue here. Have done the same steps and when there's a line in the masternode.conf file, the wallet crashes. Now started my MN via the interzone.conf file, by setting the masternode* properties.
Hope the masternode.conf method gets fixed;
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Now, fly to the moon with Interzone Project. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
When dev was online & active last time? Trying to decide whether this one is dead or not.

He just released a wallet update.
Thank you. Maybe I really should check github first, ask questions later Smiley masternode question: can we have several nodes on one VPS?

I tried to run several nodes in 1 VPS, seems reward is lesser on second, third or following nodes.
Currently I'm separating each node to 1 VPS
Activity: 56
When dev was online & active last time? Trying to decide whether this one is dead or not.

Thank you. Maybe I really should check github first, ask questions later Smiley masternode question: can we have several nodes on one VPS?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I have the latest wallet but my MN is only getting one MN reward per day. Doesn't seem normal, based on the block explorer and data from masternode sites. Any reason why this could be? Anyone else have this issue? the last four days I've gotten 1 MN reward... no more, no less. IP is static and MN appears to be configured properly etc.
The number of active masternodes is rising but 1 reward a day is very low. My MN received 4, 8, 9, 7 rewards the last 4 days. Today I already got 2. Maybe you are a little out of luck at the moment. Keep it going! Smiley

Anybody knows how often the difficulty is retargeted? It seems this coin is suffering a little bit of difficulty jumpers: http://lpool.name/explorer/ITZ
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I have the latest wallet but my MN is only getting one MN reward per day. Doesn't seem normal, based on the block explorer and data from masternode sites. Any reason why this could be? Anyone else have this issue? the last four days I've gotten 1 MN reward... no more, no less. IP is static and MN appears to be configured properly etc.

It could be due to I started the masternode first through command prompt of interzoned & interzone-cli, then stop interzone-cli & open windows qt wallet
https://github.com/projectinterzone/tITZ/graphs/commit-activity

in the github, it shows a lot of commits earlier in the year, going back to 2016.. is this project a reboot?  if so, where's the thread for the original?

This is not a reboot, its a fresh from the oven new chain.
It seems developer been developing for a year
Activity: 117
https://github.com/projectinterzone/tITZ/graphs/commit-activity

in the github, it shows a lot of commits earlier in the year, going back to 2016.. is this project a reboot?  if so, where's the thread for the original?

edit: the code frequency page shows activity going back several years: https://github.com/projectinterzone/tITZ/graphs/code-frequency
Activity: 86
Activity: 322
Dev is cool guy! Does not say, but does  Grin
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Activity: 308
how much coins per day on 1060 3gb?

bump
Activity: 56
Activity: 308
how much coins per day on 1060 3gb?
Activity: 11
Alternate pool for Interzone . No fee until 1st Dec 2017. 2 hours payouts, no registration required.
Simply use -o stratum+tcp://asia.infinitepool.me:3573 -u -p c=interzone

https://www.infinitepool.me
dev commit 1.5.2 update to github, does it solve the masternode.conf issue?
Pages:
Jump to: