Pages:
Author

Topic: Project without team members - page 2. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:38:56 AM
 I know there were some similar projects, but I wouldn’t invest in a project where team members are absen
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 17, 2018, 08:45:50 AM
It will be very difficult for a project without a team to be successful, and I do not think that will happen, we better be more careful with choosing the project.
Of course, no projects can be successful without team members. Cars can run without wheels. Just like any ico projects can not be successful without team members, so we have to be cautious about these projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 17, 2018, 08:40:02 AM
I think it depends on what project are they delivered. If they wanna make ICO, then that is big mistakes to believe in them. How can we believe people that even can't to introduce themselves to handle our money? But if they are a developer that creates a new coin and delivered it free for everyone, anonymous is not a big problem. As long they don't ask for money, nothing to scare.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 08:36:39 AM
In my opinion, I would choose to invest in projects that have clear information about team members because i think when you invest and put money into it you should know how the project is managed and transparent. And that project has the support of the members who will succeed and better not have team members can scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
The project team plays an important role in the project. And this is an important component of success, so it is unlikely to meet a project without a team or a project without a command, even when advertising a project, the help of bounty hunters is used - and these are people too, and also a team, and who, if not people, will help to pass the project to people ?
Merit: 136
November 17, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
I always fear projects that hide their team. If the project is honest with its investors, then there is no reason to do it. It seems to me that the team is one of the most important indicators of project potential. On the market for large investments, everything should be transparent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
If project has no team members you must not to join that project because it is a scam. they created project to earn money but they cant pay you back.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 17, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
Probably a greater chance that the project is scam. For no good reason to answer for thr one that will appear to be a mediator between team and its community to answer about the reason for the hidden team identity then clearly the projecr would be scam. But, if there are good reason for this then the project will likely to go over and will become legit especially if community will still support in the likes of an unknown team who manages the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 17, 2018, 07:44:19 AM
all projects will spend a large amount of money and even during the campaign there will start for the money that will be spent during the project which will always provide the best for players in each forum
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 07:35:00 AM
I have never seen it and if that happens it might make me confused.
Even for MONERO the developer is there but from them they don't give their real face and only use Avatar.

ref : http://www.monero.cc/
Activity: 126
November 17, 2018, 07:30:19 AM
A good team builds your trust but doesn't mean a project with an anonymous team will always be a scam. But the faith is going down with so many scam ICO's that disappear within no time. Always ensure that the project is genuine and the whitepaper doesn't seem too good to be true.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 17, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
In my opinion, without a team and whitepaper, how you ill you the project and its working. If a project comes without these both things then it can be a scam in future as you don't know anything about that.
copper member
Activity: 995
November 17, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
Recently shot several videos for the project. The project has collected a cap. Also the team was hidden. Tokens paid in a week. And large projects do not pay for months. That's the problem.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
So what makes a project when there is no team?. A project without a team to me, it's fake project. Because as human beings, we tend to know the brains behind every thing we want to participate in, for security purposes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 06:55:51 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

A project without a team can be compared to a car without an engine. Appearance can be beautiful, but it does not matter. The team is the first thing I pay attention to. This year has shown us how much market fraud. Do not pay attention to such projects.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
If you start work on a project and you do not have any knowledge about that project. So you should go ahead with the advice of your team member or your senior. If you have experience working on the project then you do not need any member for advice. You can easily do the job on the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
November 17, 2018, 06:44:35 AM
Some projects are made for fun and there is no public persons at all!
So I guess it must take place, but only in some projects
November 17, 2018, 06:43:15 AM
I often see projects like this. But I just joined Airdrop and sometimes just got a little information on the project. I'm not sure it succeeded.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
Its impossible for now, a project that does not have a team is usually a pilot project and the success rate may only be worth 1: 10000, I have heard stories about Litecoin Charlie Lee he was only alone and only tried but finally got lucky and the coins were accepted by many people
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 17, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
Team is the most important thing in a project so it would not work without team members and I dont look to project after this because I dont trust anytime to project. I think you must look to project and team before participating to bounty or doing investment for both of them.
Pages:
Jump to: