Pages:
Author

Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019 - page 10. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
It is unfortunate indeed if the bounty hunter is not valued. Usually their team gives a variety of reasons that corner the bounty hunter that they will dump coins or tokens later on the exchange. But if you think about it, it's our right to get paid and our right to be free to do anything about the coins or tokens. If they are worried about the price of a dump, it's better to pay bounty hunters with btc, eth or others. I was reminded of the exchange union (XUC)  project that paid bounty hunters with eth because they were afraid of dump prices. And this is a good example for a developer. Instead of blaming and not paying bounty hunters.
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
There are many cases about bounty campaigns that have not yet been paid, it should be the responsibility of the bounty campaign manager.
I just think positively and then look for other campaigns rather than spending time to take care of it where the income is not much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?

Promise about payment I presumed. I thought you gonna tell like a recent projection on their roadmap which hasnt succesfully followed or accomplished. If its all about bounty campaign then dont expect much, more projects doesnt really pay attention to hunters who promoted them as long as the token price wouldnt be affected or dump on the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
There are many new projects that do not pay bounty participants but I always think positively, will the project continue to survive and have a good price in the future? At the moment, I choose projects managed by trusted managers for new projects, of course, there is always a risk, but if tokens are already listed on the exchange then developers don't want to distribute tokens, then I can be sure they are scammers
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Actually there's a lot of them who just promise and failed, I can make some research and I will tell you 4 is just a very small number.
For me, it's understandable since the market is not good right now, you know when the project gets listed the team has to make some effort of course to pay for the listing, and for what? just to see a dump when it's listed? so they already anticipated what would happen, the bounty hunters will dump, lack of buy orders, future of the project will be at risk.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Every second or third bounty forgets to distribute bounty rewards before exchange listing. But you should never scam hunters, because 2-3k people that are actively taking part in crypto live, can destroy projects image within several days.
The reputation of the project is mirror of how they treat bounty campaign participants today. The delating bounty payments will not increase their potential, the project will get the negative rating from the bounty hunters who promoted hardly before the team broke their promises. 

Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
Only warning investors regarding the actual issues related to the bounty campaign can stop the team, IMO.
IMO looks not interested and become failed project? I check many bounty campaign participants are joining this site and look active for doing task but if the end become failed very disappointed, many ICOs failed and give effect for bounty hunter where miss their payment and working more than two months without get payment and look very sad moment with bounty campaign right now.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
the only way to make it stop is to give them red trust, mark the team, and not be involved with their projects in the future anymore. this often happens, some projects do not pay bounty hunter for a long time. however, you need to ask their reasons on the telegram, or their social media. if they have a reason, you need to wait for it, but if not, provide evidence and the people in this forum will help you to give red trust to projects like that.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Every second or third bounty forgets to distribute bounty rewards before exchange listing. But you should never scam hunters, because 2-3k people that are actively taking part in crypto live, can destroy projects image within several days.
The reputation of the project is mirror of how they treat bounty campaign participants today. The delating bounty payments will not increase their potential, the project will get the negative rating from the bounty hunters who promoted hardly before the team broke their promises. 

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Only warning investors regarding the actual issues related to the bounty campaign can stop the team, IMO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Maybe the best idea here is to create a new topic for each of this projects, named "*Project Name* - is a scam! *some proofs presented...*". If this topic is active enough, project's team will have to do something.
Even if they create a scam accusation post about these projects nothing will happen, I bet some tried already because this is not the first time I am hearing this issue, seems like market conditions is to be blame for all these, my advice is everyone should follow bounties from high rated bounty managers on this forum
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Maybe the best idea here is to create a new topic for each of this projects, named "*Project Name* - is a scam! *some proofs presented...*". If this topic is active enough, project's team will have to do something.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
oh I remember sero protocol very well, the project is one of the most profitable this year so far but I was surprised they intentionally not paid all bounty participants, only half of them are paid upon all the success
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Taking into account the huge number of projects that are released each day and the high percentage of scams that exist in this market it will be way easier to just list the projects that actually fulfill their promises, many projects feel that they can get away with this because they do not really feel any repercussions, in the worst-case scenario they are going to get a red tag and maybe a flag and that's it, so they do not really care about scamming their bounty hunters.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Nestree failed to send my bounty reward as well but its not the team fault, the fault is all mine because I choose the bounty project myself, next time I will be more careful when choosing bounty projects
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
I was expecting to read about project development when I read the title and not a bounty related concern.

Anyway, the best thing for you to do is make your case in the Reputation or Scam accusation board. Do you have enough proof that they have ignored the hunters? Nobody can actually solve the problem other than the bounty hunters themselves. Do not expect anyone or the forum to do things for you. 
Make a good case as I said already and/or create a flag against these projects you mentioned. Do you know how to do that?

agree, projects like that should be reported whether they are scam or just ignore like stalling time etc, because those who can get evidence of the incident are those who have promoted the project to the end, so they know something that is indeed a fault of the developer to harm all who have worked for him to the end
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

There are so many cases like this, they might do that because they don't want their token prices to fall, but take it easy they will need us later, when the market really starts to recover their project needs bounty hunters to campaign their projects and compete with others, they will spend a lot of money for it, but be hypocritical of them and leave these projects to be their lessons, so just wait for the time when they will come like a beggar begging us bounty hunters

I completely agreed to it. In current market situation bounty hunters are being ignored by many projects and those paying are paying very less amount.Let the market condition improve and money inflow increase, every project will need a massive marketing campaigns to raise funds to develop something new to complete the market, that time these projects will need bounty hunters to run part of their marketing campaigns. Wait for the right time to teach lessons to such projects which ignore bounty hunters at the end.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
If you are talking about only bounty hunters then you need to make a complain on the manager running as they should be held responsible if there was no payment at all. Also the subject of the topi is a little misleading as we can find more projects which never fulfilled their promises regarding their roadmap.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

indeed there is no guarantee, but we must learn to analyze in order to secure ourselves from the scam project. if you experience a scam project, of course you will get regrets. With market conditions like now I prefer to invest in the top ranking coins, I think it can reduce the risk

indeed, that's what many investors now do. many are skeptical about new projects. and most turn to top market coin trading. but I like coins from new projects that look like they're developing. I began to see BCNX coins with their new exchange. Their development looks serious, and I still don't believe all new projects this year are failures.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Cases like that are common nowadays. Many projects cannot keep their promises well to bounty hunters. There are reasons they use, fear of dump prices, and various other things that make drama, allocations cut, distribution delayed, tokens locked, etc. That's the risk we have to face when we are. So to overcome that, choose a bounty campaign that is truly quality, if possible, that already exists in the market, and has a pretty good strength in the market.
Want me to add more lists? there are Ambit, Buddy, Cryptassists, Datablockchain, etc. Cheesy
There's not much we can do, it's a kind of natural selection, only really strong projects that can survive and exist in cryptocurrency with high market challenges.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Nestree become failed project? I joined their bounty campaign project manage and look very good ICOs investing but I don't know nestree become failed investing ICOs, I can't sure with big team and experience owner can make Nestree become failed, maybe with effect by bitcoin and altcoin have lower price make many investors not interested for investing with ICOs project.
Pages:
Jump to: