Pages:
Author

Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019 - page 3. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Many projects do not pay for the rights of the airdrop and bounty hunters, whereas if they use the logic of the project they get huge profits from investors and achieve their sales targets. This problem usually involves a bounty manager who is a scam and run away and the second is from the project that is really lying to the bounty hunter
This is something that is often obtained by bounty hunters where they do not get payment for what they have done or you could say the team behind the project carried off the money that was obtained from investors or they reasoned that the projects they brought had constraints so that payments or distribution of tokens given has been delayed and usually after we receive the token it actually has no value and only becomes junk in the wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?

Aww. I think Sero did very well buddy. Sero did what most coins couldn't do and it maintained the status quo for a while. I remember sero trading at 0.05usd on qbtc for a while and doing over x50 after gate IEO which it maintained. I am not sure there is a better ask. I am sure most developers want to keep their promise and they still do, in terms of development and product build but for the prices, they can't really do much because bitcoin says it all

Yes, you are absolutely right, if OP want to add the SERO here, I want to add Ethereum in this list, lol. SERO was the most profitable coin of this year, the IEO price was 0.018 USD and it went to 0.60 USD, which was insane growth. I have no complained against others listed coins, but SERO shouldn't be on this list.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I hope that in the future, each bounty campaign is willing to use the escrow method to ensure that they will pay bounty participants. No big deal, how to distribute it. As long as the payment is according to the initial agreement they have made.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
So many projects fail to keep their promises and this is why I say they need more than a plan. They need to have already started on working towards the plan. A plan is not a project. If they have it carefully planned they will start working on it before the ICO. If no work has been done before the ICO then you should stay away. Most coins are like this so be aware people.
Maybe many ICOs failed with their promise because during ICOs coin not sold out and they faced with bad thing with ICOs coin price have down after listing on market, many ICOs right now not always reached with their target for hard cap because many investor low trusted with ICOs investment and try for investing with IEO, when ICOs not success for coin selling maybe they will failed when listing on exchange market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
In fact, those who do this project will not last long. I can say that. Hunter's contribution to any project market is to survive or to collapse. They cheat in such a way not to reduce the price of their tokens.That's not right.
Yes, the contribution of the hunters is indeed large, even though the hunters do not contribute capital money, and even the payment to the hunters is not in accordance with the contribution of time that has been given by the hunters.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists
I don't really see why any team will refuse to pay bounty hunters for their hard work, if you promise people that you're going to pay them a certain amount for promoting your project then you should do just that, doing otherwise should be considered as a scam. I don't care whatever reason they might give for it, a scam is a scam. They shouldn't blame bounty hunters for a decrease in the rate of their Tokens, it's none of their business, they just did their job and they deserve to be paid for it.

dont know what the case might be with you but Nastree and sero paid, this are the projects I took part in and received my pay from them. Maybe you defaulted some rules or something 
This is the reason, scams are not being moderated in this forum. We cannot have any general action against such devs as not paying the bounty rewards should be treated case by case. OP must start open accusation and I guess there are highly influence people are there in this forum and they may talk to exchanges to take action against scammy devs on proving situations.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
dont know what the case might be with you but Nastree and sero paid, this are the projects I took part in and received my pay from them. Maybe you defaulted some rules or something 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
So many projects fail to keep their promises and this is why I say they need more than a plan. They need to have already started on working towards the plan. A plan is not a project. If they have it carefully planned they will start working on it before the ICO. If no work has been done before the ICO then you should stay away. Most coins are like this so be aware people.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Haven't heard those names even if I am always in the altcoin section.

Look, it is a risk you had taken when you joined the bounty of an ICO.
It had been discussed here for a lot of times.
That is why some users here are trying the best they can to make newbies aware of what they have joined.
Research, and a lot of different tips and steps are being provided to avoid this kind of events.
It is true that many users around the forum are doing their best to warn people about all the scam projects that they discover, but even if this community is very involved in that process is impossible to discover every single ico or ieo that it is a scam, the only real way which we can stop all of this is if people stop putting their time and their money in such projects because there is an enormous chance that they are never going to get anything in return for their time and money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
If you really want to do research on projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019 or before, i think the list will be more than what the @op has listed, virtually all the 2019 project couldn't keep to their promise, those that try to keep to promise struggle a lot with the timing, lots of promises that have not been met in the crypto space.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

It is really disappointing and makes us very upset to participate in failed projects because they can't keep their promises, and all of our energy, time and money was wasted, that is why a lot of investors and bounty hunters have stopped participating in projects because not all of them are not good anymore and some of them are scams. I think we can't really stop unsuccessful and scam projects like this because they will still create projects, that is why it is much better to avoid projects because it is really just a waste of money and time.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
In fact, those who do this project will not last long. I can say that. Hunter's contribution to any project market is to survive or to collapse. They cheat in such a way not to reduce the price of their tokens.That's not right.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
For me, a big disappointment was MyCryptoBank, a lot of promises, high hopes and in the end turned out to be a big zilch, no activity, no progress, the project died.

sad Sad    .  from thier name , they mean to be a promising project because thier name tells about crypto bank and crypto banks are always been discussed on this forum  . i mean people loves to see a crypto based bank and its like thier dreams came true when this mycryptobank project came out but unfortunately thier hopes just turned into dust because the project was just a simillar to other scams out there  . anyways 2019 was going the end soon and im expecting that 2020 are gonna be a fine year to see alot of great legit projects   .
I'm pretty optimistic, too. A lot of new things have appeared and it inspires hope for the best. And cryptobank became another proof that you should not mess with teams where there are Russians.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
For me, a big disappointment was MyCryptoBank, a lot of promises, high hopes and in the end turned out to be a big zilch, no activity, no progress, the project died.

sad Sad    .  from thier name , they mean to be a promising project because thier name tells about crypto bank and crypto banks are always been discussed on this forum  . i mean people loves to see a crypto based bank and its like thier dreams came true when this mycryptobank project came out but unfortunately thier hopes just turned into dust because the project was just a simillar to other scams out there  . anyways 2019 was going the end soon and im expecting that 2020 are gonna be a fine year to see alot of great legit projects   .
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
Almost every project failed to deliver this year. There were no profitable projects at all, besides Binance IEOs, but all others have failed to keep their coin prices stable. I still cannot understand why so much people are getting involved in IEOs on Latoken or anything like this.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
hate to say it but the truth is true that many projects in 2018 and 2019 failed to keep their promises, such as reduced gift allocations, failed projects, did not get minimum funding, the project was terminated, the project ended in fraud, the slow distribution of tokens to participants and many other problems.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

My opinion is that these projects believe that they have already completed their task and now they don’t give a damn about the bounty participants. It is worth noting that there are a lot of such projects and their number is growing. I don’t think that the problem is due to the market drop, the matter is the creators of such projects themselves, especially since the funds allocated to the bounty are not so big. It’s just that the creators of the projects themselves behave honestly towards the participants of the bounty companies.

Also, it is because of the market condition this year 2019 wherein there is not too much market compare to the year 2017, but one thing that we still should thank of is that we are still earning here in this forum for a decade and we keep growing and crypto is continuously adopting worldwide, we may not be rich this year, let's still be hopeful for the upcoming year.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

My opinion is that these projects believe that they have already completed their task and now they don’t give a damn about the bounty participants. It is worth noting that there are a lot of such projects and their number is growing. I don’t think that the problem is due to the market drop, the matter is the creators of such projects themselves, especially since the funds allocated to the bounty are not so big. It’s just that the creators of the projects themselves behave honestly towards the participants of the bounty companies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

There are so many cases like this, they might do that because they don't want their token prices to fall, but take it easy they will need us later, when the market really starts to recover their project needs bounty hunters to campaign their projects and compete with others, they will spend a lot of money for it, but be hypocritical of them and leave these projects to be their lessons, so just wait for the time when they will come like a beggar begging us bounty hunters

Promises are difficult to keep especially if the promise is unrealistic. But once you have worked for that project, you couldn't give up on it easily. Even though the project looks like it is doom to fail, there will always be a side of you wants it to succeed and kick back from its current predicament. Hopefully, these cases would decrease because it slowly kills the hope in many hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: