Pages:
Author

Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019 - page 8. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
Usually, they do not want to pay fear of their project down if distribution, but the community is important to support the smoothness of a project, and if like this will make the project slowly crumbled. Not a matter of consciousness, everybody will shut up if so, supposedly in the forum, there is some sort of a project if not pay.
it happens for projects that are not professional, for good projects, of course it will be consistent with its provisions, because this is related to trust in all parties. if trust is established, I think it will be easier to develop together

It is not being unprofessional, but the way they take bounty hunters is like they take them too lightly. They just disregard bounty hunters to benefit only themselves and do not appreciate the work of other people to help their project to be known in crypto space.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Usually, they do not want to pay fear of their project down if distribution, but the community is important to support the smoothness of a project, and if like this will make the project slowly crumbled. Not a matter of consciousness, everybody will shut up if so, supposedly in the forum, there is some sort of a project if not pay.
it happens for projects that are not professional, for good projects, of course it will be consistent with its provisions, because this is related to trust in all parties. if trust is established, I think it will be easier to develop together

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
There's a lot more,

1. Araw Tokens
2. Buddy

These are the bounty campaigns that I know have not had much profit returned to investors especially to the bounty participants who have given their time and effort to make these projects successful.

Unfortunately, but you are right, because there are many more. I will add to the list KEPLER:

ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-kepler-next-generation-blockchain-platform-for-ai-robotics-2839512
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kepler-next-generation-blockchain-platform-for-ai-robotics-2853182

And it seems to me that this list can be long..
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?

Can you please add these two projects IRONX, ADAB, they did not fulfill their promise and investors lost a lot of money because of their promise, these kinds of project is what makes investing in ICO bad, and because of this people are more lenient in investing in IEO than ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?
There are many of them actually, they will promise that they will be listed next year , they will be having a good plan for next year but still we cant see anything they continue to ignore bounty members they say that they will abojt to give rewards, they do notning that can prove theh are doing something. Istarted to
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
If the altcoin you follow in the bounty is already exchanged, make sure in advance what the relevant team's responses are and their explanations to the bounty participants ...
Because we cannot accuse before having strong evidence.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion there are many more projects that don't keep promises in 2019. It is unfortunate for investors who invest in projects that don't keep promises. even many projects during their IEO or ICO continue to raise money, but after the end of the sale they run off somewhere.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There's a lot more,

1. Araw Tokens
2. Buddy

These are the bounty campaigns that I know have not had much profit returned to investors especially to the bounty participants who have given their time and effort to make these projects successful.

I think if we list all those projects that had failed, the OP's post should be very long already. So to avoid further wasting of time and effort on these projects, I more than suggest that participate only in btc or eth paying campaigns under known respective managers here. Even if the pay is not to your satisfaction, at least you are sure that you are getting paid every week and you in the long it is better to earn something rather than nothing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

It is awful that there are lots of existing projects that seems to be so promising at first just to attract bounty hunters to promote their project to gain the attention of the public specially the potential investors that will support their project but right after it, they suddenly changes the informations in their white paper which literally means that they have already failed following the project description leading to failing their promises as well. I think the solution what we can do is public awareness about such projects but not just by allegations. We must have proofs to let everybody know about it to avoid many people to be victimized by those projects.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
if the reality is like that, then the solution to stop their project is public support and proof that their project is unfair. I mean like this, if one of the coins is registered on the CMC website and has a high sale value, then we need to clarify this issue to clear the list of projects on any stock exchange site. maybe at least it's fair enough, both for developers / teams / prize hunters.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
There's a lot more,

1. Araw Tokens
2. Buddy

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

You should add the link to their announcement thread, this thread is better place in the scam section, because they are scamming both the bounty hunters and airdroppers, if this is posted or moved to scam sections investors and traders will take notice and ignore these coins/tokens when they are looking for coins/tokens to add to their portfolio.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Many projects do not pay hunters, even though they are already listed on the exchange. I have participated in several such projects and have found nothing. They assume that bounty hunters do not contribute much to the projects they build. This is very painful and deceptive bounty hunters.
there are still many and even smarter scam projects to fool investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
You voiced only a short list of projects, in fact it is much wider. And they deceive not only hunters, but also investors.
True, if we examine in full, so many investors who were deceived by the project, and we can see the evidence that at this time the project investors have begun to decrease, resulting in many projects that are no longer successful.
When project failed during ICOs time without reached selling coin target is fine because owner low promoting their coin and investor do not know, but many ICOs investment have success reached hard cap but failed during listing on exchange market is very disappointed because owner looks not serious and responsibility with their coin and never can back up with higher price when listing on market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
You voiced only a short list of projects, in fact it is much wider. And they deceive not only hunters, but also investors.
True, if we examine in full, so many investors who were deceived by the project, and we can see the evidence that at this time the project investors have begun to decrease, resulting in many projects that are no longer successful.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Almost all new projects in 2019 are not keeping up with the promise as their roadmap has been given before. All are delayed in development and even become scam projects of investors and bounty. I have seen more than 50 similar projects in 2019 and I firmly believe that there are still many scam projects that I do not know yet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 12

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Unfortunately, there are many other projects that do not keep their promise. The continuation of this decrease potential of the market caused the projects not to find the amount of funds they needed. In this case, it caused the project to postpone or cancel the payments completely. In particular, many projects which regulate ICO in this year could not make payments as in the examples.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

There are so many cases like this, they might do that because they don't want their token prices to fall, but take it easy they will need us later, when the market really starts to recover their project needs bounty hunters to campaign their projects and compete with others, they will spend a lot of money for it, but be hypocritical of them and leave these projects to be their lessons, so just wait for the time when they will come like a beggar begging us bounty hunters
I also have the same example that you experienced. one bounty has been completed and distribution has been completed, then the listing has also been completed. when it was still in the bounty period, many talked about that the price of the token would reach $ 0.1, but what happened next? after listing it turns out that the price is actually $ 0.00000001

gap that is too far indeed, but all must be accepted and certainly when the market goes up, surely they will also pump up.
I wonder how a coin that was once 0.01$ can recover when it's already at 0.00000001$, that is ridiculous and i think the project is just another shitcoin, most project i knew of that goes down from 0.01cent ends up at 0.0001 highest because of market condition
Pages:
Jump to: