Pages:
Author

Topic: Prosense live ICO! World's first decentralized VR platform! - page 12. (Read 5492 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well said! We, most certainly, believe that everyone has the right to choose what to do with their creation. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Good point about content creators, I'm sure there are some Randian Objectivist streamers around here too who are very protective of their physical and mental efforts in the production of material value  Wink

But even Ayn Rand herself said perpetual rights would lead, not to the earned reward of achievement, but to the unearned support of parasitism.
Here's everything you'd wanted to know about #ProsenseLive Pre-ICO (start TODAY!)
https://medium.com/prosense/prosenselive-pre-ico-f-a-q-60d2b0993d3a
#ICO #Blockchain #VR #Hype3D
ICO for Copyright protection aw yeah that's going to be a huge success in this anarcho libertarian neighborhood  Grin

Smiley I am quite confident that lots of the anarchists residing here would quite appreciate the opportunity to stream their seminars and meetings in almost every country where the Internet is present without anyone interfering in their personal affairs. On the one hand, we are planning to encrypt the content which is being uploded onto our platform, which will make it difficult for a third party to temper with it, but, at the same time, we think that our platform will be an interesting place for a large number of small/medium time streamers for whom privacy or exclusivity would be very much important. Protection of every user regardless of their status and money should appeal to many free minded people! Wink
Dear JLapolo,
We will inform you about any airdrops if we change the policy on the bounty please follow the news!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
ICO for Copyright protection aw yeah that's going to be a huge success in this anarcho libertarian neighborhood  Grin
Activity: 18
Any airdrops planned?

I'm new here. What does airdrop mean?
Activity: 86
Any airdrops planned?
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! OUR PRESALE IS LIVE! JOIN US AT WWW.ICO.PROSENSE.TV!

ok will look at it
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! OUR PRESALE IS LIVE! JOIN US AT WWW.ICO.PROSENSE.TV!
Dear guys,
Thank you so much for your offer. We will consider it surely and pass this suggestion over to our management team. If anything changes we will be in touch with you!
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
You guys should consider making a bounty about your project.

What can bounties gives you in return ?
Well, bounties can guarantee you reach more people, more other language speaking communities to spread the word about your project & your ICO.

BCT community is strong enough to make your project heard even more everywhere (social medias, blogs, local forums,...)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
no bounty program...hmm..but a lot of people in dev team and a interesting subject..i have mixt feeling about the succes of this Undecided
Meet Vladimir Bakuteev, Co-founder of Prosense.
Vladimir draws on fifteen years of entrepreneurial experience in the IT sector and internet business. Among his successful companies, Vladimir founded Livetex, a leading omni-channel sales and service support platform serving over 5000 major corporate customers worldwide.
Connect Vladimir:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladimirbakuteev/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bakvladimir
Fantastic news: Jesse Damiani, Editor-at-Large for VRScout, CEO & Co-Founder of Galatea, has joined our Advisory Board!
Jesse is an entrepreneur, journalist, and public figure in emerging technology. He is Editor-at-Large of VRScout and CEO of Galatea, a writing and project management tool for VR and AR stories. He regularly covers VR, blockchain, and media in Billboard, Quartz, IndieWire, and HuffPost, with syndication in CBS News, The New Digital Storytelling textbook, and REDEF. He was listed as a top global VR influencer in 2017 by Onalytica, was interviewed as an expert source in AP’s guide for immersive journalism, and runs “Blockchain + XR.”
Great news! We're proud to announce that Scott Ross, CEO at Digital Domain, Vice President at LucasFilm, has joined our Advisory Board!

Scott Ross is an American digital media executive with a career spanning four decades. Most recently he was the Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Digital Domain, Inc., one of the largest digital production studios in the motion picture and advertising industries.

Under Ross' direction, from 1993-2006, Digital Domain garnered two Academy Awards and three nominations, receiving its first Oscar in 1997 for the ground-breaking visual effects in Titanic. In the 80’s Ross was General Manager of Lucasfilm’s Industrial Light and Magic, which, under his direction won 5 Oscars. In 1991 Ross was named VP of the LucasArts Entertainment Group. Ross is a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (OSCARS) and the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (EMMYS).
take look around vox ,same as yours , already dead.

Dear Friend! I srongly recommend you take a closer look at our project. We are an existing and established business working since 2015. Prosense is a "full-cycle" production company in the VR field, engaged in the entire VR production chain: from filming using its own technologies, to post-production and broadcasts using its own software and distribution channels.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
take look around vox ,same as yours , already dead.
any plan for bounty? it will be pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread. here is my portofolio:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-clout-media-terdesentarilisasi-2192067

Unfortunately, we don't do bounty are not planning on doing a bounty program. Regarding the Indonesian translation we might PM you later! Thank you so much for your offer!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
any plan for bounty? it will be pleasant if i can reserve indonesian translation for this thread. here is my portofolio:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-clout-media-terdesentarilisasi-2192067
Pages:
Jump to: