Pages:
Author

Topic: PROTOTYPECOIN [PTY] 50k% STAKE - page 13. (Read 15261 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 500
February 22, 2015, 07:07:24 PM
how long for a windows 64 bit wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
February 22, 2015, 07:04:28 PM
okay heads up they are gonna start saying the stake wont work.. but it will , a friend of mine had a look.... what i hear is no max supply
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
February 22, 2015, 06:58:06 PM

static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 50000 * COIN;

fyi that is a maximum you can transfer, not a cap to the money supply. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 22, 2015, 06:56:36 PM
So why can't I mine? I am connected and everything is set up but no activity
i don't know, i am currently mining there
Activity: 492
February 22, 2015, 06:56:11 PM
So why can't I mine? I am connected and everything is set up but no activity
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
February 22, 2015, 06:51:21 PM
Dump this shit when high... Grin

And what about the people that you sell it to? Don't you think they have the right to have their money protected, especially if they are not clued up about what you are doing or new to crypto? Do you have no moral values or ethics?

Read this in OP..

This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.  Grin

Then the buyers must be stupid. After 2 weeks the coin supply will be out of hand and price should be at 1 sat. Since there will be extreme sell pressure chances are high of the coin imploding between 1 and 2 weeks.
Activity: 378
Activity: 492
February 22, 2015, 06:37:30 PM
Activity: 297
February 22, 2015, 06:35:29 PM

And what about the people that you sell it to? Don't you think they have the right to have their money protected, especially if they are not clued up about what you are doing or new to crypto? Do you have no moral values or ethics?

Read this in OP..

This is a prototype coin. Feel free to test,mine,stake or not. There is no guarantee it work.  Grin
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
February 22, 2015, 06:31:42 PM
i pulled

legendary
February 22, 2015, 06:21:31 PM

Activity: 644
February 22, 2015, 06:18:51 PM

Let's go high,high,high. It's a rush. Let's play with this.
Activity: 297
February 22, 2015, 06:16:57 PM
legendary
February 22, 2015, 06:15:39 PM
there you go thats the spirit buy em all but dont hold forever!!!

LoL. Do you even realise what you are saying?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
February 22, 2015, 06:13:13 PM
Guys I have to warn you. With 50000% stake this coin can only end in one way and that is to implode. The coinsupply will grow exponentially until it just becomes too much and then implode. Anyone buying this coin is putting burning coals in his hands and will burn. The first few may make some money but the rest will burn. High stake % just cannot work based on economic principles and the coin will last a week or maybe two.
yea totally agree , not sure why ppl are mining this tbh

They saw what happened to 10K and how much money the top 10 richlist made. It is just a matter of time before every second dev jumps on the bandwagon to make a coin that prints free money at high %, even though they know very well it is not sustainable and will cause several people to lose their money in the end.

there you go thats the spirit buy em all but dont hold forever!!!
legendary
February 22, 2015, 06:12:10 PM
Guys I have to warn you. With 50000% stake this coin can only end in one way and that is to implode. The coinsupply will grow exponentially until it just becomes too much and then implode. Anyone buying this coin is putting burning coals in his hands and will burn. The first few may make some money but the rest will burn. High stake % just cannot work based on economic principles and the coin will last a week or maybe two.

They saw what happened to 10K and how much money the top 10 richlist made. It is just a matter of time before every second dev jumps on the bandwagon to make a coin that prints free money at high %, even though they know very well it is not sustainable and will cause several people to lose their money in the end.

I like this abnormal stake coins. I have made profit even with ball and 10k. Basically you got 1-2 weeks to jump and play it. Like a ponzigame.
So,let's play with this for some days!  Wink
I

It is giving crypto a bad name.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 644
February 22, 2015, 06:09:15 PM

I like this abnormal stake coins. I have made profit even with ball and 10k. Basically you got 1-2 weeks to jump and play it. Like a ponzigame.
So,let's play with this for some days!  Wink
I
legendary
February 22, 2015, 06:07:30 PM

Activity: 700
February 22, 2015, 06:02:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: