Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 3. (Read 85225 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
we need some good news dev, and are you doing the PoD thingy ?

News will be made a few weeks from now. I'll be creating an omegle coin or a stripcamcoin (you guys can choose), pseudo holders will be able to transfer there pseudocoins for ipo coins, the new coin will have both features of pseudo implemented already plus the ipo fund will help with the monetary investments required for such a project, a PoD will also be performed as everyone here seems to thinks its a good idea, pseudocash will still also be up and worked on
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
we need some good news dev, and are you doing the PoD thingy ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
HI there DEV.   Any news?  Smiley

No news as of yet, but there will be good news for investors

maybe PoD is on the way ?

why you care about PoD so much...check Cryptoasian's twitter...dev's honest about Cryptoasian talking to him before he started PoD...

and why not? ...is there any minus for doing that?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

why you care about PoD so much...check Cryptoasian's twitter...dev's honest about Cryptoasian talking to him before he started PoD...
legendary
SoNiC BooM

HI there DEV.   Any news?  Smiley

Umm...you mean like you finished PseudOmegle as well? Just picking a day to release?
Activity: 364
Wow, another big sell wall at 1312.  Who wants to pick up over 2% of all PSEUD super cheap today?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
SoNiC BooM
I just wiped out a big sell wall.  We are cleared for takeoff.

Nice! Just picked up the remaining ones under 2k.  Can't believe people are actually selling at these prices. 

Probably the one who got them from the 100sat mistake though lol he was a lucky one
Who is dumping?
And ... why??

People are dumping all alts hard... even dark is -70%...it's all caused by btc fall. Ppl trying to get btc to get for some cash probably because of holiday vacations or Dell selling the first bitcoins they received...things will get better over time though as new investors like amazon and eBay are looking into bitcoin.
Who is dumping?
And ... why??

It was just one dump in the earning morning.  Could have been a mistake when they meant to place a buy order.  Otherwise someone who is just looking to quickly liquify their altcoins back to BTC.  At any rate, it's behind us now and has removed some weak hands.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Who is dumping?
And ... why??
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Nice! Just picked up the remaining ones under 2k.  Can't believe people are actually selling at these prices. 

Good move, I was going to, but I figured I'd leave some for someone else.  70,000 PSEUD is enough for one day Grin

Thanks. Sharing is caring. You're a top 5 Pseudo Whale! Good luck! Hope we hit at least a dollar!

Good move, I was going to, but I figured I'd leave some for someone else.  70,000 PSEUD is enough for one day Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
damnn nice wall you put up there  Grin
These few days have been tough for all cryptos... But we shall survive!! We have a nice dev and nice community both of which have patiently been here for a month, the second half being a tough period for all cryptos, which is not an easy thing these days. Many coins' devs are gone like 1 week after the launch. As long as we can make through this period of time, PseudoCash will be one of the big ones. Now, we should be putting some buy orders as well as buying a little on the sell orders to keep the market alive. Dev should be making updates everyday, no need to be huge releases, just dropping by and saying everything's making progress would be enough.
Activity: 351

I think he's worried that release of PseudoIP will have no effect to the market because the anon release had none... Our first pump to 14k was days after the anon release....but seriously dev should release PseudoIP no matter what so previous investors won't dump hard... I mean it seems done already why not release it? Also I think daily updates on PseudoMegle is necessary, updates every other day as dev already planned isn't gonna be enough given the volatility of the crypto world...

Regular updates for the process so far is pretty healthy for the coin which gives more reputation to the development as well.
Also a massive push from the community on those updates into social networks. (I think I mean twitter only) will bring new people in here and they will learn about pseudo and it's features which will might bring more holders in pseudo.
Also it is good enough to establish a healthy discussion in here with dev and existing holders to keep tracking updates, possible errors and feature development on pseudo.
Pages:
Jump to: