Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 4. (Read 85225 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Market will not fix itself. It just has been too long without any solid news.

I think he's talking about all the altcoin markets....but I agree. There needs to be updates to keep current investors and traders interested and holding.

yep very true  Roll Eyes what is the reason you dont release PseudoIP ?
everybody is buying peusdo again so that is good

I think he's worried that release of PseudoIP will have no effect to the market because the anon release had none... Our first pump to 14k was days after the anon release....but seriously dev should release PseudoIP no matter what so previous investors won't dump hard... I mean it seems done already why not release it? Also I think daily updates on PseudoMegle is necessary, updates every other day as dev already planned isn't gonna be enough given the volatility of the crypto world...
Activity: 228
Merit: 100

I think he's talking about all the altcoin markets....but I agree. There needs to be updates to keep current investors and traders interested and holding.

yep very true  Roll Eyes what is the reason you dont release PseudoIP ?
everybody is buying peusdo again so that is good

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Hold you coins people. BIG Things to come once the markets get back in healthy form.

...you are our "healthy form" dev. it is only up to you how this coin looks  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hold you coins people. BIG Things to come once the markets get back in healthy form.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
will there be more development or not? Or you gonna start a new coin?

I can still stick with pseudo but as you know developments costs money and most of my premine was sold at 1k and now the remaining premine is even less which I was going to hope to use for future developments, I will have to see what I can do and I will haveto  ask for some help

Dev we can help. But you seriously need to reconsider your strategies of not hyping things up at all. Sometimes little hypes not only helps the investors to remain confident but also helps spreading the word of pseudo.

hyping is good this days...if not crucial for success  you have 1000 competitors...

so..

1. Web page

2. PseudoIP (with good graphical presentation) / white paper

3. PoD ( proof of DEV. )

4. investors will follow...me first

Ehm sorry 4. keep in line buddy Cool

np Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

I can still stick with pseudo but as you know developments costs money and most of my premine was sold at 1k and now the remaining premine is even less which I was going to hope to use for future developments, I will have to see what I can do and I will haveto  ask for some help

Dev we can help. But you seriously need to reconsider your strategies of not hyping things up at all. Sometimes little hypes not only helps the investors to remain confident but also helps spreading the word of pseudo.

hyping is good this days...if not crucial for success  you have 1000 competitors...

so..

1. Web page

3. PoD ( proof of DEV. )

Ok this developer says to me he has one man team.

it is not possible to have a one man team! in crypto!!

please be very carefull

DUMPPPP
legendary
SoNiC BooM

hyping is good this days...if not crucial for success  you have 1000 competitors...

so..

1. Web page

3. PoD ( proof of DEV. )

Anyways dev thanks for staying with us and keep up the good work. Guys, after PseudoIP and website, we should all spread the words of PseudoCash. The dev can't do all the development and marketing on his own.
I'm not asking for donations just any help from other devs or pr people

best pr now would be releasing something

Its true about the markets getting hit hard by the holiday vacations

Pseudo can easily pop back up after this dump and will pop back up, new investors will be pouring in, give it some time guys

First - deliver pseudoIP as promised

Second - do PoD (proof of dev.) on cryptoasian.com and your coins will skyrocket to the moon

Actually CryptoAsian was an investor of pseudocash in the earlier days , he helped me alot with pseudo. I never tried to do a PoD though he just recently started that

Then you could probably try to do that now.... It won't help a lot but it's always useful for new investors to see you are real
Activity: 228
time to buy  Grin

please be very carefull

DUMP NOW

Pseudo can easily pop back up after this dump and will pop back up, new investors will be pouring in, give it some time guys

Second - do PoD (proof of dev.) on cryptoasian.com and your coins will skyrocket to the moon

Actually CryptoAsian was an investor of pseudocash in the earlier days , he helped me alot with pseudo. I never tried to do a PoD though he just recently started that
legendary
SoNiC BooM

....i Have full bag of ideas...but you have to start to listen community and analyse every word we say even if it is on the edge of FUD...you have to learn how to deal with it.....good criticism and ideas different from yours are not always FUD ..
Sorry for the long wait on the website guys, I am pushing to have it ready by tomorrow.

please be very carefull

DUMP WHILE YOU CAN
Activity: 168
Sorry for the long wait on the website guys, I am pushing to have it ready by tomorrow.
Lol after this people will see how the dev is always here developing unlike some other scamcoin devs who are gone 1week after launch.... After the whole sad downtrend of bitcoin people will find out about Pseudo Cash. Right now, dev, please keep the community informed EVERYDAY about what you are doing.

Its true about the markets getting hit by the holiday vacations

Pseudo can easily pop back up after this dump, new investors will be pouring in, give it some time guys

please be very carefull
 DUMP!!

Pages:
Jump to: