Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x - The next Steemit? - page 2. (Read 11287 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 09, 2019, 06:16:08 AM
I've been using the platform for 3 months now and it's a great platform and one of the ways i earn crypto without investing or mining. it's great you can earn tokens two main ways

- Upvoting articles (tipping) which is free, you have 6 daily upvotes and you earn from it as well.

- Writing content and when someone upvotes you, you get the tokens.

I've cashed out 3 times and i've got a good few thousand bounty0x tokens and HYDRO tokens, all they need is to keep adding users and another strong token and they will take over Steemit.

I would advise anyone to sign up to the platform.
brand new
May 07, 2019, 11:36:40 AM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I've not heard about this platform before, which is weird as i am a bounty hunter but it looks very interesting. I'm always looking for a new way to earn crypto and i am already a Steemit user, but this platform is cleaner and easier to use and you can earn two tokens that are already listed on exchanges, which is great.

Thanks for the info, i'm signing up now after looking into the platform.
brand new
May 07, 2019, 06:25:55 AM
I've signed up to the platform a few days ago and it's great.

I really think if the continue to improve their platform, increase their userbase and get another strong token on there, they will be able to compete with Steemit. Currently according to their stats they have over 7k registered users, if they keep growing and get to 30k (which is doubling their userbase over the next two months, which they have been doing) they will overtake Steemit in regards to the content creation platform.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who uses Steemit, blogs or just wants to read crypto content / earn some crypto for free.
brand new
May 06, 2019, 10:32:33 AM
I've been using the platform for a week now and i'm very impressed with it so far.

- You can earn both HYDRO and Bounty0x tokens for upvoting articles (basically saying the writer did well and you are rewarding them, which costs you nothing) which are both listed on numerous exchanges and actually has a value, it's better than doing bounties for upcoming ICOs as there is less risk!

- They are making constant changes to the platform and improving it, i've seen changes already and i've only been using it for a few weeks. Because they don't have to focus on the token, they can focus on the platform and bringing in users and content! Which is great

- They have doubled in signups in the last two months, if they keep growing like that over the next two months (end of July) they will be close to 30k signups, this will be amazing and will be able to compete with Steemit, who haven't really improved on their system for a long time. I only noticed they have a downvote button and now more ads so they are making money through the ad model.

- If they add another token that is more valuable, then it will bring in more users and will grow more. Currently the first token was Bounty0x (Ranked 794 on CMC) and then they added HYDRO (412). If they get another token and move up the rankings in the same way, they will have a pretty powerful token. Also because they are growing in users, they are more valuable to potential tokens as they can spread the word about their token, increase the token holders as well.

I think they are a great little platform and they will only grow from strength to strength, i would recommend this platform to anyone who is interested in getting some crypto or reading some crypto content. I think Steemit will have to pick up their game soon in regards to their platform!
Activity: 3
May 05, 2019, 05:22:46 PM
Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I signed up to the platform in February and i've been very happy with what i have seen. They are constantly making improvements to the platform as they pay out in not their own token (as they don't have one) they can solely focus on making the platform as good and easy to use.

So far i've been able to get over 5,000 Bounty0x tokens and 5,000 HYDRO tokens, which is great as i've not invested any money into it at all. It's free to earn crypto. I think this platform will take over Steemit as they are growing at a crazy rate, if they manage to double again in the next two months (they have done that in the last two months) they will be 30k signups who are creating content.

I would advise anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free, or who simply wants to write / read crypto content to add this platform to the platforms you use.
Activity: 4
May 04, 2019, 01:47:38 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've only started using this platform today as i have only just found out about it.

So far i'm happy with it for a few reasons.

1. it's easier to use, already is nicer looking that Steemit and they are still in Beta.

2. I have already earned quite a few tokens from upvoting and also creating one article, I will be using this platform from now on a lot more

3. You have the ability to earn two tokens right now, but they will add more. Both tokens are listed on exchanges and are on CoinMarketCap. They both have value, and if they add another good token, you will earn more than Steemit.

I am very happy with it, and i would suggest to anyone who uses Steemit, creates content or simply wants to earn some tokens by reading and upvoting crypto content to get on this platform, they will be huge.
brand new
May 05, 2019, 11:06:23 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've only started using this platform today as i have only just found out about it.

So far i'm happy with it for a few reasons.

1. it's easier to use, already is nicer looking that Steemit and they are still in Beta.

2. I have already earned quite a few tokens from upvoting and also creating one article, I will be using this platform from now on a lot more

3. You have the ability to earn two tokens right now, but they will add more. Both tokens are listed on exchanges and are on CoinMarketCap. They both have value, and if they add another good token, you will earn more than Steemit.

I am very happy with it, and i would suggest to anyone who uses Steemit, creates content or simply wants to earn some tokens by reading and upvoting crypto content to get on this platform, they will be huge.

Looks amazing and after reading these comments, I signed up. I'm happy to report that i am also earning crypto from it. Currently it's not a lot, but it's free and easy and i'm looking forward to writing some content and seeing how well that does!

Thanks for sharing this great platform!
brand new
May 03, 2019, 07:09:28 PM
I've joined the platform two weeks ago and i'm very happy with it.

I've already earned tokens and my article was on the first page and i earned over 3,000 tokens from one article. Anyone that wants to earn crypto, join the platform because they will be the next big blogging platform that you can earn from.
brand new
May 03, 2019, 07:24:24 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've only signed up today and i'm very happy with the platform for numerous reasons :-

- I've already earned some crypto for simply upvoting articles (Already got over 40 HYDRO tokens for simply upvoting articles)

- I've earned even more by writing an article, i have earned more than on Steemit, as i don't need to by Steem power just to get people to see my article

- It's easy to use and a enjoyable platform with a growing community.

Anyone who is using Steemit, likes to write content, read crypto content or simply wants to earn some crypto, check out this platform, they are going places!
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
June 05, 2019, 03:11:24 PM
i also discover it before it really a good project its similar to steemit. we also have account and post some to it about information of the new token that being listed in Hoticolist.com
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
June 04, 2019, 03:03:43 AM
I have been using the platform for around 3 months and this is massive news. When i joined up I think there was less than 2,000 signups and one token on the platform, now there are over 10,000 signups and 3 tokens. I love the fact that they have added a stable coin as well as two pretty decent tokens to the platform. They are really going places and I would recommend anyone who wants to earn crypto for free to use it. You can sign up for free by clicking on the link and signing up.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 12:39:20 PM
It's a great platform and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.

Also they have broken over 10,000 signups so they are becoming stronger!
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
June 03, 2019, 07:43:46 AM
Publish0x is a very good platform and it has been created to beat most of the shortcomings of steemit like using bots, fake followers, and also an unrealistic rewards system for new users.
Publish0x will be useful in the crypto community especially for bounty hunters who create contents. Steemit is still m7ch more relevant for content creation right now.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 06:58:42 AM
Publish0x looks attractive with the reward plan and I have signed up. And it's only a matter of time before it gains more popularity and compete with steemit. Minds.com has not offered so much competition
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 29, 2019, 12:52:08 PM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I love the idea that more blogging platform is coming up as I believe people will love to diversify, have been using Steemit for quite a while and very impressed with it but will also love to try out PublishOx
Activity: 116
May 28, 2019, 07:25:56 PM
I've only recently joined the platform today and it's great.

It's cleaner, simpler and better content on the platform than Steemit, also they are growing fast and you can already earn two tokens that are listed on numerous exchanges, are on CoinMarketCap and have a value already. If they add one more token that is even more valuable and higher up the CMC ranking, they will become very popular indeed.

I would recommend this blogging platform to anyone who writes content especially about crypto, likes to earn crypto for free or just enjoys reading created content.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
May 24, 2019, 02:14:59 PM
Publish0x is good but I don't think it is like steemit at all.  And I don't think publish0x will fail like steemit, because nowadays its not about the content you post anymore its now a matter of who you know. I don't think publish0x will be like that, I think it will be better than k steemit.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
May 24, 2019, 12:32:42 PM
I've only recently started using this platform and it's great.

I've cashed out last Monday and they pay out, and on top of that you have the ability to earn tokens that are already established on the market and are on numerous exchanges.

If they add a few more tokens to the platform in the coming months that are also valuable, then they will really take off, they already have over 8,000 users of the platform and those tokens they add will only bring the community with them. I honestly think by the end of the summer that they will overtake Steemit in users, payouts and amount of content.

I would advise everyone to get on this platform now and start earning before it gets extremely popular.
How much did you earn from how much days? I guess you can't make much amount from this site because of the pay rate. Better you write for someone, I think lots of people look for article.
Activity: 152
May 22, 2019, 10:25:07 AM
Hello everyone,

Enjoy!

I've been using Publish0x for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto that actually has some value, I really believe that if they put one more token on the platform that is quite valuable (top 200 token) they will overcome Steemit in users, the platform and how much you can earn. I really like that they can focus on the platform instead of their token, as they use other tokens already created.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
May 22, 2019, 02:12:12 AM
The issue with stages of this sort is that they are not by any stretch of the imagination decentralized. They can be inside seized by a bunch of people and they can turn out to be intensely one-sided and help just a few people profit. How about we trust that Publish0x will be unique. The prizes for distributing content are payed in Bounty0x tokens (BNTY). Any data about the connection between the two ventures?
Pages:
Jump to: