Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump after dump? - page 3. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 09:40:39 AM
Once some altcoins start to pump little by little Bitcoin fell from 3800 to 3500 and standing still right now. I think someone is just trying to drop out Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 09:29:56 AM
It seems to me that the market will once again rise and fall this year, and in general the market will always behave this way!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 22, 2019, 08:58:27 AM
A bullrun will get this market intona frenzy again someday but right now the market has been into a lot of minimal pumps and dumps. Let's just wait for something to happen. People are very keen at investing in our market because most of us investors suffered a lot these past months or I should say year 2018 itself.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 22, 2019, 08:44:14 AM
But, for now the price of bitcoin and Altcoin dump again. I don't know how long the market will last like this. It may take a long time for Bitcoin and Altcoin to pump again.
But I agree with you. I believe Bitcoin and Altcoin can pump again. Yeah they will be to the moon.  Cool
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 22, 2019, 08:15:00 AM
and now bitcoin is down again it's really hard for bitcoin to reach up again, maybe it will be slow for this year, but I'm still hoping that we can see bitcoin pump. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
January 22, 2019, 07:46:45 AM
One thing we should always remember is that most investors or holders here are in because of profit. Everyone is set to buy at certain low price and sell at certain high price and this is what constitutes the cyclic occurrence of the pump and dump trend. Once BTC is hyped and reaches a good level of price which yields more profits to most of its investors, the sell orders always exceed the buy orders - the cause of the dump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 22, 2019, 07:44:11 AM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.

I believe this is most likely to happen after the year-end volatility before 2018, and this is necessary. It was created to bring the crypto market to the right children to grow and progressively to a better future in this investment path  Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 363
January 22, 2019, 07:39:05 AM
we must still giving attention becuase from last 2018 and till now crypto not giving good grow and then pump it doesn't happen in a few days bro, you need time to pump like before

I agree with you that this news is not sure about the current situation, but there are many signs that it is now good to buy until the pump happens. So preparation is inevitable to help us get rich  Cool
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 22, 2019, 07:38:17 AM
I am optimistic about the short-term prospects of the alts as I suspect that BTC cannot go down that much since 3-3.2K is congested and we still have a lot room upwards.
copper member
Activity: 593
January 22, 2019, 07:07:14 AM
it is still very difficult to predict and it is still very difficult to rise in price, the pump will definitely rise suddenly and no one knows we as traders must be prepared to take the moment and must remain vigilant about what will happen
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 07:03:11 AM
This is the voice of heart and our wish....
However our mind is still in puzzle.
Activity: 1764
January 22, 2019, 06:43:39 AM
I don’t see any bitcoin growth so far, nothing good happened for bitcoin pump, so in 2020 when there will be bitcoin halving then there will be pump, so I think and a lot of people say that, but this year there should be at least some growth too.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
January 22, 2019, 06:43:07 AM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
We really shouldn't hope too much about the issue of BTC being pumped. it has been pumped up to $ 4,000 and it's a pretty good sign and then it's only $ 3,500. That means our market is adapting to this price and there won't be too much pumping this year.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 22, 2019, 06:41:10 AM
I also still believe that after a drastic price reduction in the market is a good start when the market improves, it can rise to the highest price again. okay this is the reason because I have enough altcoins after buying at a cheap price which makes me even more convinced that the market will remain active and have the opportunity to bounce back.
Activity: 784
January 22, 2019, 06:33:04 AM
If you are convinced that each dump is followed by a pump, you can take the opportunity and invest when altcoins are cheap. And sell them again after next pump. That is how smart people do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 22, 2019, 06:30:30 AM
That's the thing about crypto is always pumping and dumping and nothing more, and the major reasons behind bitcoin and etherum control the rest coin is a thing that needs to be corrected, wondering why a project promised to be more valuable than btc and eth also dumping whenever those guys are dumping.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 22, 2019, 05:56:29 AM
The tendency of the market these days is more on bearish side because the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies go up a little and then decline more.  Some altcoins shows some continuous price climb for the past several days making them more profitable than bitcoin especially when you are trading. Pump and dump will always happen in the market because everybody want to take profits in a quick way.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 22, 2019, 04:46:07 AM
It might not be couple of days but months because currently bitcoin look too weak to make any significant move and the volume keep reducing at an unprecedented rate.  I believe that January has never been a turning point and investors do come into the market around February or March.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
January 22, 2019, 04:41:39 AM

Dont stare at the short term price movements, they are just bunch of market noise. I believe the right approach is here longterm. when you took the time to study and understand the underlying technology of blockchain. you will understand how powerful and innovative this can be in the near future.
Activity: 1092
January 22, 2019, 04:40:54 AM
it's still too fast if you want prices to rise in the near future because everything won't happen that fast and in my opinion it still takes a long time to look like 2017
Pages:
Jump to: