Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump after dump? - page 8. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2019, 11:49:37 AM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
Yes I believe that in every dump there is always a pump no matter how slow the movements in prices. It is mainly because of some factors like manipulation, FUD and negative news like security breach. The most common incident is manipulation of whales so from plummet expect something big because we all know that bounce back will happen as long as whales are ready for a harvest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 11:39:46 AM
This is the very good thing scenario in Crypto Currency World, The pump after dump. And it has a very big effect and advantages to those who were patience are enough to wait. At this very moment that our hard work will be paid more than what we are expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 11:38:44 AM
still hard to say that in a couple of day market will show a good sign, from what i see in the last week market will stay up and down without much change, it's not like i lost hope that bull will never come, but with the way market now it really depresing to look at.
many prediction site state that btc will pump starting end of this month, so lets just see and hope it will come true.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 11:37:27 AM
Hmmm. another manipulation by the higher ups in crypto, they toying the price of bitcoins as well the altcoins too, but we cannot deny that we already profit because of that. Even if there is a risk, as long as you can earn. It will be not a problem at all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 19, 2019, 11:35:10 AM
Indeed, in the future altcoin and Bitcoin will slowly develop. This is a good time if we see now that the increase has begun to be seen and it is increasingly evident that bitcoin and altcoin will recover after falling lately.
Activity: 523
January 19, 2019, 11:28:53 AM
To recover Cryptocurrency market, more time will cost in future. I don't feel good pump of this market. Market could be pump after Q3 2019 finish.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 11:30:24 AM
Maybe its a time for some upward trend for bitcoin because last year we already suffer to the down trend of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
January 19, 2019, 11:26:13 AM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.

We've seen the similar script several times. Bitcoin does not do so slowly. On the contrary, it is growing so fast that you cannot keep up with the price you want to buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 11:09:03 AM
It is too early to say that since it just recently surpassed the wall of $3500 and another wall should be beaten up to $4200 before we could say that we may see a recovery. Always remember that there is always a fake pump or a bull trap set on the market and a surprise dump may happen any time so we better watch it closely.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 11:06:40 AM
I ask a question.
can news about hackers affect the altcoin price drop?
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 10:48:06 AM
However, we must continue to monitor market movements because they are usually followed by subsequent declines, at least that is what I have seen lately. This is an increase and not the beginning of a bull. and let's wait for the next surprise from the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 19, 2019, 10:45:56 AM
yes ... maybe a pump will happen but when? Where? and how?
I'm sure it takes a very long time. a bull run will happen sometime if possible.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 19, 2019, 10:24:38 AM
currently there are good signs of bitcoin, now bitcoin is up a few percent. maybe at the end of this month bitcoin will start the pump. I would be very supportive if that happened.

Going up for a few percents is not always a good sign, it might be a bad sign because the whales were trying to fool us by creating a bull trap. We used to see this before, and right now it seems like that too. And, of course, everybody wants to see that.
remember, we have nothing so far and the news is not in our favor. Remember what happened with our international exchange Cryptopia lately?
more than $10.000.000 lost due to the security breach, there is no way people will stay bullish after seeing it. They are afraid the hacker will dump it on the exchange, even though it is not that much.
Activity: 363
January 19, 2019, 10:17:26 AM
But I see it as "after a pump, there's a dump". Well it isn't that important anyway as long as the long term trend is going up. Today's prices are better than as the year 2018 ended, so we should still be thankful.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 19, 2019, 10:04:28 AM
Its a good one after the pump, it drops and now its pumping again and trying to go beyond the resistance. It looks like we are in a real roller coaster and everyone should hold tighter in order for you to survive. Its hard to make prediction now, but I hope that this market will finally go up so we can now take our profit back. More time for bitcoin, and we will see higher price again.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 09:55:48 AM
currently there are good signs of bitcoin, now bitcoin is up a few percent. maybe at the end of this month bitcoin will start the pump. I would be very supportive if that happened.
Activity: 112
Merit: 24
here we go
January 19, 2019, 09:49:16 AM
That cannot be ascertained, but seeing Bitcoin news that government began to legalize in several countries of the world, this must be a reference to save BTC.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 19, 2019, 09:41:01 AM
We all are watching this tragedy everytime, the seasaw game continues again. This is not the good thing happening in the market, there should be some genuine change if we want to see some big scale investors. Agreed that Alts follow BTC, and ETH need to refresh it's bad days and come with some significant changes to see a high levels.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
January 19, 2019, 09:32:14 AM
A 2.60% hype is nothing but a normal movement. You can not call it a pump. It is normal behaviour of the market, market always keep up and down. There is no significant pump so, it is not a pump or a bullrun. Calm down man.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2019, 09:25:29 AM
Are you new or something? This is quite a common thing in the crypto market. Prices go up and down. And this is just a slight rise which does not mean that the price is being pumped and will start to sky rocket. We might see the price going to its $3,400-$3,550 range back. Last time we have seen the price reach $4,000 but could not hold it long enough and dropped back. The same thing might happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: