Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump after dump? - page 4. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 22, 2019, 04:23:23 AM
yes, that's for sure, and there will be a dump after pump. This cycle is like it really continues to spin in the world of crypto, because we don't have a clear crypto market that can be used for daily needs transactions, it makes crypto steps a little choked up.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 04:20:11 AM
The market presently is unpredictable, that is talking on a general note. Whenever there is an uptrend, you might not be able to fully rely on that, until you are able to have stability for a long period of time.
Sometimes, when there is stability, there are people who enjoy bringing the market down again and they have a way of manipulating it, to suit their goal.
Yes, sometimes I am very annoyed at someone who lowered the price of Bitcoin after only a slight increase, maybe they have a goal to manipulate the market, so many are stuck on purchases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 04:18:10 AM
Of course, we are moving forward, but this has not yet had a positive impact on the market, it takes time!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 04:14:28 AM
The market presently is unpredictable, that is talking on a general note. Whenever there is an uptrend, you might not be able to fully rely on that, until you are able to have stability for a long period of time.
Sometimes, when there is stability, there are people who enjoy bringing the market down again and they have a way of manipulating it, to suit their goal.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 04:04:38 AM
Everyone would want altcoin to rise again from the falling price, but we must be consistent in any case, especially in holding altcoins, one day they will be pumped again
Activity: 686
January 22, 2019, 03:48:46 AM
Hmm, many analysts believe that the new bull rally will begin in the second half of this year. Now the market is on the threshold of the accumulation phase, which should last about six months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 03:20:57 AM
These market movements have been repeated for a long time. First comes a small pump and dumps when purchases begin. The first month of 2019 is over and at the moment no one has get answered to expectations  Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 03:16:03 AM
You are absolutely right if they pump the market i will sell all my coins i have waited for this long time , i need money to buy more coins and pay my bills
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 02:55:59 AM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
Waves in the market continue, now they are not so massive, but frequent. And lovers to keep or buy at a low price are at great risk of re-getting a minus in the portfolio.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 22, 2019, 02:53:16 AM
I dont think so, i think cryptocurrency will be stuck on this phase and we must be patient for waiting if want get profit. I suggest you to invest your money on the next month and be patient for get your profit in crypto.
Activity: 546
January 22, 2019, 02:43:54 AM
Yes, after being dumped, there will be a pump that will occur, because there is always resistance when the price goes down, which is an increase. So don't worry about the many declines in Bitcoin prices now, because the pump will be coming soon in the coming year. hopefully
Activity: 518
January 22, 2019, 01:57:20 AM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
yes, I also believe that because, in my opinion, it is a natural thing in the crypto world because it is the cycle and here we are only required to be patient in facing it because I am sure in the future crypto prices will return high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 01:56:16 AM
We have been experiencing a lot of pump and dump for dome time now and that has make it difficult for anyone to conclude that we are having bulk run already,though it is good to see some pump after some dump but we just have to becareful not to lose our money in the game of pump and dump,by now I believe we should be smart.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 22, 2019, 01:35:37 AM
yes, it has become a mandatory thing to know for all coins when the pump occurs, then after that a dump will occur and it has become the thing that should have happened, no one can always pump, surely one day it will fall again like the price bitcoin in 2017 happened to the pump then after that the price fell like now.
sometimes, after a dump, a large pump will occur. however, I think after dumping it will not always pump. well, this has been proven in 2018 until now. pump hasn't happened yet. but, I think, if there is a price increase, it is caused by the development of bitcoin, or crypto, and not a dump effect.
Yes I agree on that, not all of the coins pump after a huge dump, I believe that everything has no assurance because the market is always depend on the crypto status. And the status depends on the buy and sell order .If big investors dump the price will fall and if they buy more the price will rise the worst thing I believe is that we don't know when they will buy or sell.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2019, 12:58:34 AM
yes, it has become a mandatory thing to know for all coins when the pump occurs, then after that a dump will occur and it has become the thing that should have happened, no one can always pump, surely one day it will fall again like the price bitcoin in 2017 happened to the pump then after that the price fell like now.
sometimes, after a dump, a large pump will occur. however, I think after dumping it will not always pump. well, this has been proven in 2018 until now. pump hasn't happened yet. but, I think, if there is a price increase, it is caused by the development of bitcoin, or crypto, and not a dump effect.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 22, 2019, 12:45:09 AM
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
January 21, 2019, 10:24:32 PM
We should stop hoping too high because crypto is not as easy as last year to reach ATH. But that does not mean we do not believe new ATH will be reached but probably better for now we plan or set a new strategy to stay profit that we expect. Never stop learning and never give up no matter how bad the condition of crypto.
Activity: 770
January 21, 2019, 10:04:22 PM
Those pump and dump action is never separable, when ever the pump occur that can't be denied that the dump will surely happen quick or slow.
So we have to be ready for all that possibilities to happen at all time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 21, 2019, 08:49:02 PM
It's just a mere increase so I'm not still convinced that we're going to see good days next week.

I'll let the market decide if we're really going to the counterpart of bear market and if its really done. There's more to go to the market and it's just getting started, we need to be patient and wait for the right time to celebrate the bear's end.

Yeah, even if Bitcoin goes to 4500 I won't be convinced. In fact if it goes that high or even 5k in the next 2 weeks, I'll feel it's too fast and we'll just see another downward correction just as quickly. Let's just let the market move, and then react accordingly.
Yeah that's also plausible.

When we see the price goes up quickly, we will see those automatic sell orders which will create a force to pull the price down again.

Also, I think this is not the end of the bear market. Even if the price goes up to $5k, it can give room for another price dump and panic, which can end even at a level below $2800. Of course, I hope it will not happen, but we should be aware that it is possible.
Not yet the end.

We need a confirmation that this has to end somewhere in the future but maybe not for this month. It's just too quick if everyone will think that this is going to be the end of the bear market. Not too quick and not too soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 03:26:08 AM
we must still giving attention becuase from last 2018 and till now crypto not giving good grow and then pump it doesn't happen in a few days bro, you need time to pump like before
Pages:
Jump to: