Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump after dump? - page 6. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 19, 2019, 09:52:07 PM
Usually after dumping they will see pumping why still did not see pumping eveb we are waiting almost 1 year since the market downfall. Don't negative, impatient, sell and for sure after that all people see that we will see the pumping value of the coins again. Lets be responsable to what coin that we have because it will gives to you high profit if you take care for that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 09:51:10 PM
Due to the common pump and dumps, what I find helpful is just to hold your coin / token.  But if you're going to hold a coin for months or years, you may as well get paid for doing it.  This is why I primarily only invest in tokens like EVOAI, that will regularly pay their investors dividends from simply holding.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 19, 2019, 09:43:49 PM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.

I also expect on this but there is a truth that Bitcoin and market is still on downtrend and be very hard to reverse this situation in short time. Hope there will be a big hit to break out this trend
Activity: 238
January 19, 2019, 08:00:25 PM
Every pump inevitably leads to a dump afterwards.
But not every dump means that you'll see a pump eventually. 99% of crapcoins will prove this true.
I'm optimistic about the good blue chip cryptos though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 07:59:09 PM
Avoid being carried away by the trend in the market.
You might be surprised to see that after few days or even within 24 hours, the whole thing becomes as it were.
There are coins that are truly growing, but mist of them are only doing that as a result of the development on their respective platforms.
The market will definitely have a prolonged exponential growth rate, but no one knows the exact time.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 07:54:44 PM
Some altcoins follow the price movements of bitcoin, I think that bitcoin has an important role for all altcoin prices. From now on our time to raise the price of bitcoin to gain profits in the future, and this will affect the price of the altcoin to be more stable. But in fact personal needs that make the price more dump, and this is what makes other people think to sell these coins to avoid a loss. Maybe we need to think details in the future in making the decision to sell or buy and if this is done then the price of the coin will not be destroyed.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 19, 2019, 07:24:55 PM
After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.

I think that this is the usual price fluctuations. A pump is when a coin grows in price at a very fast pace and in a couple of days rises several times from the original price.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 07:22:39 PM
It is too early to conclude on the direction towards which the general market is going.
This has been the normal trend and after which another downtrend will follow again.
Since bitcoin is still having some level of dominance on altcoins, if it grows, this can still have effect on altcoins, which is why we are also seeing them in green.
At this time, i still prefer to deal with those altcoins individually.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
January 19, 2019, 07:05:45 PM
Yes, it's very nice to see. Of course it is possible that we are still will see for the dump and I think it's more probable events. But I would like to believe that crypto will soon recover its value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 07:00:56 PM
I think that either Bitcoin still falls even lower and breaks its lowest bottom, or all subsequent growth will be very slow.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
January 19, 2019, 06:57:35 PM
Pump and dump happens to every coin, it's not just pump groups working on shitcoins on exchanges like yobit, but real coins being manipulated by whales. It has been dumped a lot so a pump is certainly due
I also saw that and was very disappointed with their actions. they sacrificed many people for their greed. whales dominate the market and monopolize prices while others shout with big losses.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:48:09 PM
Pump and dump happens to every coin, it's not just pump groups working on shitcoins on exchanges like yobit, but real coins being manipulated by whales. It has been dumped a lot so a pump is certainly due
Activity: 378
January 19, 2019, 06:42:32 PM
Yeh, it would be perfect. I wish cryptomarket will start recovering soon. The volume came back to the market. Manu huge investors are interested in cryptocurrencies. This small pump can be a little step of bullrun
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 19, 2019, 06:24:35 PM
It's also normal for crypto up and down, if at the moment the dump maybe pumped someday, I can't speculate now, we all hope that in the future bitcoin will rise in price so that the altcoin can follow, so we must be patient
Activity: 572
January 19, 2019, 06:01:11 PM
I would like to believe that this will happen. Of course, I think that the market will need a lot of time to recover, but it is possible that it will start now. In any case, I advise you to prepare and invest, because now it is better to stock up on promising coins. This will be very helpful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 02:26:10 PM
To me,it is still very early to conclude that the increasing is moving towards bull run because we have had pump and dump several times this year.I will just watch from behind.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 19, 2019, 01:54:07 PM
Everyone must expect that to happen. But, for now I think it's just a small increase that is common in the cryptocurrency market. For now, I think it's better to continue to observe market developments to draw up the next steps we will take.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 01:53:49 PM
I believe that's what up in crypto right now. I think that's the initial plan of the whole thing since they are really not that useful to say, is just a way of losing and winning, we all wish to win but in any trade some have to lose for few to win
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 01:46:07 PM

This quite strengthening the viewpoints of newbies here in the cryptocurrency space. Well, after the dump, there's no dump that the next thing that will going to happen is to pump the price. But to bad, not all the case it happens.
Activity: 602
January 19, 2019, 01:32:21 PM
If we are talking directly about BTC, then remember what prices were before reaching BTC, and now we rejoice at a small manipulative correction of only $ 100, this is not a serious thought about it.
Pages:
Jump to: