Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 4. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:20:32 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

actually you will find it difficult to see the condition of pump and dump should not believe with it or you can buy all coin so you can get profit when pump but it is too risky.
No matter what the market situation is, the only thing which you always need to keep in your mind that you have to remain in your senses and that you should never be like losing your control over your emotions in any case, only then you would be able to do the things in right way. You can cash those moments by buying at the time of dump and then keep on holing until its pump.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 11, 2018, 09:50:32 PM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.

But pump and dump is very high risk. If we are late for just a little time then we will face huge lost.
I suggest to have or trade a coin which have good future like bitcoin and etherium.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 11, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
Best piece of advice I can offer is to set alerts on your phone so that when a certain price gets hit you can either enter or sell at that price. Often times we miss the opportunity because we aren't as active as we can be with our phones and computers, don't let that be the reason the pump passes you by.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
March 11, 2018, 08:27:29 PM
As per my experience in crypto currency world i have learnt that every alt coin price changes after change in the price of Bitcoin. So you should keep a record on that coin in which you want to invest. Pump and dump in price is a good opportunity to earn profit. As when the price is low you can buy and when price go high you can sell and by this you can earn profit.
The main thing is hoarding before a coin pumps by making a good entry of buy with the volume and selling when it pumps no matter how much as long as you are in profit also watch everytime the movement of bitcoin that can somehow crash even you are in good position.
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 07:59:54 PM
As per my experience in crypto currency world i have learnt that every alt coin price changes after change in the price of Bitcoin. So you should keep a record on that coin in which you want to invest. Pump and dump in price is a good opportunity to earn profit. As when the price is low you can buy and when price go high you can sell and by this you can earn profit.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
I think, for now, there are only a few pumps and dumps that will happen because every price in altcoin is not made any good movements so maybe it will hard to see the pumps and dumps are coming. but if somehow the price could get up for a little and this makes the price triggered to go increase then maybe the pumps will come. but for now, I think it still difficult to detect when the pump comes because it really needs a big balance to move the price and lifted in the higher price.
I think in current time we can see a bi fluctuation in bitcoin price, therefore it is always good and profitable to trade in bitcoin and specially in short term investment we can make a more good profit. Although there are a lot of other crypto currencies where we can make good profit through trading but bitcoin is more reliable as compare to ther crypto currencies.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 11, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
I think, for now, there are only a few pumps and dumps that will happen because every price in altcoin is not made any good movements so maybe it will hard to see the pumps and dumps are coming. but if somehow the price could get up for a little and this makes the price triggered to go increase then maybe the pumps will come. but for now, I think it still difficult to detect when the pump comes because it really needs a big balance to move the price and lifted in the higher price.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 11, 2018, 03:31:14 AM
Trade is not just about pump and dump, because art is actually a complex analysis to determine the final attitude, the gain will always be greater than loss. Being increasing and decreasing of price value is a very difficult and no universal indocators that tells us. We will never can avoid that scheme of value because it part of this game being natural situation of bitcoin that recognized the volatility
Yes i agree on that pump and dump os not really a big issue, the most important on the pump and dump status of market price is that we know how to control our emotion so that we cannot do wrong decision that may lead us to a big loss. I believe that even if the market price will change every now and then of we only know how to control our fellings maybe we can earn a lot of profit. I think the important there is the focus and the way we handle any situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 01:35:49 AM
Trade is not just about pump and dump, because art is actually a complex analysis to determine the final attitude, the gain will always be greater than loss. Being increasing and decreasing of price value is a very difficult and no universal indocators that tells us. We will never can avoid that scheme of value because it part of this game being natural situation of bitcoin that recognized the volatility
Activity: 531
March 11, 2018, 12:23:26 AM
It is sad to say that there will be no universal indicator that will give you sign that the cryptocurrency will going to pump of dump.  There is no formula that can be calculated that will give you hint weather crypto value will be increasing or decreasing.  If there will be only such, then maybe, many investors now are super rich. But because of volatility nature of bitcoin and altcoins, it has the tendency to dump or pump anytime.  This is one of the risk of cryptocurrency but even how risky it is, the fact remains that because of bitcoin volatility nature, it give us opportunity to earn money more than the opportunity offer by the any stock market. 

If we will just trace the history, it will show that bitcoin pumping and dumping is part of the normal features of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
Trading is not easy, Pump and Dump we don't know. My strategy is keep an eyes on the exchanges.
and when the volume is huge buy or sell it is better to follow that.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:55:02 PM
To know this you follow the market regularly. and your rating must be accurate. And not everyone can judge this, if people guess the exact market, who is also rich. For me, I just follow what I think. I am not greedy, so when there is a volatility of the market, I will sell 70% of the money I have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
March 10, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

actually you will find it difficult to see the condition of pump and dump should not believe with it or you can buy all coin so you can get profit when pump but it is too risky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 10, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
As per my experience in crypto currency world i have learnt that evry alt coin price changes after change in the price of Bitcoin. So you should keep a record on that coin in which you want to invest.
Pump and dump in price is a good opportunity to earn profit. As when the price is low you can buy and when price go high you can sell and by this you can earn profit.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 10, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
at this time very difficult for me to predict pump and dump some coin.
I just follow the news about market situation, take a moment and get a profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
February 28, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
I don't think joining pump and dump groups are the best way to guarantee you to buy and sell at a right time. I can see that even on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram communities that I've seen who create this kind of group.

It is because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and with high volatility as well, so take it at your own risk. Everything here in the world of cryptosphere is highly speculative, so there is no guarantee when will the altcoins you have will pump or dump.
Pump and dump play a key role actually in helping the ones who invested their money into the world of crypto currencies as no one can make profit without this pump and dump. You just to make the right decision by keeping all the necessary aspects in your mind according to undergoing situation and above all especially at the time of dump. Buy more coins at time of dump and sell them at time of pump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
February 27, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
Dude, for real - stay away from pump and dump groups, especially bigger ones. If you don't have bots you will only lose money. Stick to fundamental trading or just learn TA.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
we can not say,s when any currency pump and when dump.so i think better is you can buy and sell regularly.it,s mean regular trade.if you don,t hope big profit so you can try it.but for huge and big profit your altcoin must be hold for real time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

It just only works in some coins but not all of them typically when the coins are success like those tops coins in the market. Because they have the capability to grow again and recover their price in just a matter of time and with that i can buy them coins in their lowest and sell them in the time that they will rise again theybare into the moon again. But it needs a potnof patience because panicking cab cause immediate sell.
Generally speaking, the Crypto currency has no predictability at all. Thus, each investor has the opportunity to either lose or make good money. Thus, I trade in a crypto currency, we practically play a game of chance.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
There are only 2 ways as far as I know:

1. Organize the P&D yourself (as opposite as joining P&D groups, which is one of the best ways to lose money)

2. Accumulate bags of low-cap coins and place sell order for 3x - 5x of the price you paid, and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: