Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 5. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 07:51:14 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.
It is really very much difficult for most of the people especially the newbies to handle such kind of situation in a good way. The thing is there are people who make out a huge money at the time of pump and dump as they the art of cashing those moments. While, on the other hand, many of them find it very much difficult to do anything extraordinary and at the end lose their money. Just remain in your sense and handle the situation in the best possible way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:25:45 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

It just only works in some coins but not all of them typically when the coins are success like those tops coins in the market. Because they have the capability to grow again and recover their price in just a matter of time and with that i can buy them coins in their lowest and sell them in the time that they will rise again theybare into the moon again. But it needs a potnof patience because panicking cab cause immediate sell.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 06:05:16 AM
I don't think joining pump and dump groups are the best way to guarantee you to buy and sell at a right time. I can see that even on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram communities that I've seen who create this kind of group.

It is because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and with high volatility as well, so take it at your own risk. Everything here in the world of cryptosphere is highly speculative, so there is no guarantee when will the altcoins you have will pump or dump.
I think buy and selling is really a good strategy to gain on pump and dump status of bitcoin. We only have to  make a monitoring about the price, and we only have to get the right timing of the bitcoin price to become more profitable in the near future. I believe that bitcoin is really amazing and it can really give us a profit if we have patience.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 27, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
I don't think joining pump and dump groups are the best way to guarantee you to buy and sell at a right time. I can see that even on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram communities that I've seen who create this kind of group.

It is because cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and with high volatility as well, so take it at your own risk. Everything here in the world of cryptosphere is highly speculative, so there is no guarantee when will the altcoins you have will pump or dump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
There is really no definite indicator. You just need to observe activities in the crypto market. The fluctuation of prices is affected primarily by its demand and supply. Higher demand indicates a higher price hence a pump. This pump is usually followed by a dump and vice versa.
Understand, in fact, this time trend is the most important
Just want to judge how to sell, this is the most dangerous behavior
Trading is not that difficult as day trading is. Now we all know that bitcoin is suffering from a dip then definitely for those long term traders, it would be stupid to sell out their coins now. The best for them is to hold on for coming few weeks because bitcoin will be soon hit down the road. As far as day traders are concerned, it is not very simple to make profits from buying and selling. A deep understanding of the fluctuations is required for this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:30:51 PM
I think pump and dump are the precious time for the smart and strategic investor because dump give everyone chance to get more coin at the lower prices to make money in the time coming ahead and one thing Is true that bitcoin gets a pump after every dump so the smart people buy at low and hold their coin until and unless their desired pump prices come and then they sell their coin and get maximum out of their coins.
Not at all time because sometimes when the price dumps it get lower and lower. The market prices are always in a roller coaster so there will no perfect time for anyone to sell or buy. Maybe it is just a matter of chance because you have sold before the price started to go low then you may consider yourself lucky.

We must keep in mind that prices are volatile so in order to earn profit you don't have to be just smart, strategic and etc. for me the most important is being aware of the prices which keep on changing over time,
Activity: 378
February 25, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
I think pump and dump are the precious time for the smart and strategic investor because dump give everyone chance to get more coin at the lower prices to make money in the time coming ahead and one thing Is true that bitcoin gets a pump after every dump so the smart people buy at low and hold their coin until and unless their desired pump prices come and then they sell their coin and get maximum out of their coins.
Activity: 191
February 25, 2018, 09:52:05 AM
There are tools to predict incoming bull markets or pumps. All stock, crypto, forex, have one thing in common. They all have market maker(s) or as they call it in crypto (whales) doesn't matter whats being traded, every market around the world has one or several people controlling & manipulating the price. Buy on rumor "Dump" on news, markets never make sense bc they are controlled by humans, wealthy individuals that make it their life goal to take money from us. It's all a well orchestrated symphony. From the mighty US dollar to penny stock scams being run out of a garage. They all have someone behind the scenes pulling the strings. Google "market maker method" look for stocks / coins that are quiet, that no one is talking about. Identify accumulation patterns in your stock of choice, scroll up or down the order books & locate support & suppressed support & resistance levels. It's all there in front of you. It isn't hard predicting when a stock / coin will  rise & make money from it. The difficult part is keeping your emotions in check when it's time to sell or buy. Greed,  FOMO, despair, regret are your worse enemies. If you can learn to master emotions and patience. The world is yours!   *🎶 scarface theme music 🎶
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
My opinion is that the pumping of coins is earned only by the organizers of the pumping. All the other participants in the pumping just pass their money on to the pumping organizers. Perhaps you will get a little money on this, but in the end you will lose all your money.

Wait, how exactly will he lose money, if he will sell and buy coins at the right moment? Of course, it is very hard to do it at the best moments but it's still possible if you're lucky enough, aka selling when they're very expensive and buying while they're cheap. I agree that all these whales and organisers earns much more, but this doesn't mean that other smart traders can't earn anything.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
You can notice it by its volume.  Make sure to trade only with the top 1 to 30 alts. Pump and dump is a scam,  as they are fooling people of buying the coin,  making hype,  then investors will dump leaving the innocents buying from the top.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
My opinion is that the pumping of coins is earned only by the organizers of the pumping. All the other participants in the pumping just pass their money on to the pumping organizers. Perhaps you will get a little money on this, but in the end you will lose all your money.
You are not always losing money here. If you are professional and sharp enough to understand the game, you can keep buying coins when the prices are down and after holding for a long time, sell them off when they reach your expected prices. In this way, you going to rock.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:43:24 AM
I think it is easy to know when to pump and discharge, you need to constantly monitor market information, synthesize knowledge combined with technical chart analysis, you will be able to know the range and pumping and discharging time. The closer you get caught, the more profitable you will be.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 25, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
There is really no definite indicator. You just need to observe activities in the crypto market. The fluctuation of prices is affected primarily by its demand and supply. Higher demand indicates a higher price hence a pump. This pump is usually followed by a dump and vice versa.
Understand, in fact, this time trend is the most important
Just want to judge how to sell, this is the most dangerous behavior
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
February 25, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
I suggest you make profit by targeting small-scale wins but on a regular and gradual basis. In this way, you are earning and at the same time increasing your wealth.

In my case, I had to learn it the hard way because I used to aim big wins; hence, I needed to capitalize bigger amounts as well. While it is ideal to aim for something big, the risk that comes with it is likewise big. Hence, I, too, suffered big losses.

Banking on small wins is one quite certain way to recoup on this pump and dump market.

Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 12:26:40 AM
When a particular coin is active, it i characterize by pump and then followed by a dump or vice versa. If btc volume is high, you have observed and made some research,  buying on dump price is the best then sell high as much as possible within its current price range, be patient and wait.  It is a good move also to buy a cheap coin in big quantity because it will give you a good profit due to volume quantity.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
Riding on pump and dumps are unpredictable and risky even you're a professional trader you will not know the exact move of the coin but riding pump and dump is good for earning a huge profit because in every wave you will earn profit unlike long term it's just a 1 wave of profits but you need to take the risk and learn first the basics on day trading.
Pump and dump is like selling and buying if more selling of a particular coin then expect that it will dump later and its value will goes down and vice versa if there are more buying then the value will pump. Therefore it all needs a strategy to be more profitable base on pumping and dumping on a crypto market, so as for me its good to buy a coin when there are more dump ans sell it when there is a pump but there is always a risk involve for we cannot assure the good destiny of that coin.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 24, 2018, 07:54:51 AM
Riding on pump and dumps are unpredictable and risky even you're a professional trader you will not know the exact move of the coin but riding pump and dump is good for earning a huge profit because in every wave you will earn profit unlike long term it's just a 1 wave of profits but you need to take the risk and learn first the basics on day trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
February 24, 2018, 04:45:09 AM
In any ways of price movement, we still can earn because we know all that price are volatile and changes each time. When price pump, we really earns profit, but when price dumps we prefer to buy at low price then when price gets high its time to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 24, 2018, 01:46:15 AM
if you are a newbie in trading don't immediately believe for some person or group when they hype some coin to pump they maybe only luring people to bought on top so they can take profit. pump and dump is not advisable for newbie very very risky unless you are willing ro loss yilour investment you can gamble
Pages:
Jump to: