Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit? - page 6. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 12:51:39 AM
I make profit in bitcoin through the process of investing and trading sometimes. Since I am a busy person I always invest my money since there is no effort needed just time only and then if there is a vacant time I try trading as well.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 18, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
it is difficult to make a profit from the pump and dump because we need to determine the time when it happens. maybe the indicator that if the volume increases in one moment, then maybe the pump will happen soon but this could be wrong because sometimes the price just stops at one level and it is hard to increase more. so if you want to follow pump and dump, make sure you can do quick buy and sell before the moment is gone and it could make you get the coin at the high price.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 10:09:05 PM
Just avoid pump and dumps.  Its such an unnecessary risk.  There are other ways of making profits in this market.  For example I use a Telegram channel that gives info from top sources and I just buy and hold and its been great for me (see my signature).
But if you try to outsmart the market youre just gonna get rekt.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 18, 2018, 09:18:59 PM
I would advise you to look for opportunities between pumps and dumps, you just need to observe the market situation when the dump starts to end and the price does not change it is the right time to buy ask and wait for the price to start up before the dump.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 18, 2018, 09:07:49 PM
Pump and dump is the nature of the bitcoin price which we are already experiencing from the past few years. I believe that we don't have to be afraid on the huge dump because Otis the nature of market maybe we are already experiencing this from the start an we can put basis on it when we face a different situation at present.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
Pump and dumps need to be ilegal, they are killing coins as much as they can and that is not healthy.
I do not understand why there is a lot of people trying to make profit from those situations in where a lot of people lose money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
February 18, 2018, 06:47:42 PM
In trading,  all things may arise and if there is one thing that I always remind in myself is that; I should always prepared in all happenings may occur.
You should make a wise decision to make a profit in all transactions that you will make ; to make a benefit from your side.
Anything can happen because cryptocurrencies are really volatile, so it means that pumping and dumping of the coins are happening. We can earn many money in pumping and dumping of different coins. The technique that I am using is I buy when it is dump and I sell it if the price increase. All things may arise and if there is one thing that I always remind in myself is that; I should always prepared in all happenings may occur.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 18, 2018, 05:20:53 PM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks
Its impossible to know about pump and dump any coin on crypto currency market.Most of the coin depends on bitcoin ,if bitcoin going to low altcoin also low.Another way to predict ,coin pump and dump depends on project if project is real and good this coin will be pumping soon.
Activity: 378
February 18, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
In trading,  all things may arise and if there is one thing that I always remind in myself is that; I should always prepared in all happenings may occur.
You should make a wise decision to make a profit in all transactions that you will make ; to make a benefit from your side.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
You can earn money by pumping a coin only in one case: if you are the pumping organizer. In another way on pampa you can not earn. Sometimes it will be a small profit. But in the end, you will lose your money.

How we pump the altcoin if we are alone? I mean without any group or organizer?
Its very difficult if we have no big capital like whales to pump the altcoin. The only is pumping but pumping from other whales.
Activity: 294
February 15, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

Pump and dump coin are only profitable for whales, this will just give you headache once you are trap into a shit coins and only small chance for a recovery. Its better to avoid this kind of altcoins and stay with some promising coins or top 100 market coins available in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
You can earn money by pumping a coin only in one case: if you are the pumping organizer. In another way on pampa you can not earn. Sometimes it will be a small profit. But in the end, you will lose your money.
Im not a fan of pump and dump and its too much risky to have a trouble in selling first of the most hype coins have a big pump wherein the volume is very low. If your the pumper who will call for a coin after you bought it make sense for a sure profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
It is super tricky!
Get in when you see a low!
But try to get out at a price you keep in mind.

Only do pump and dump with low quantity (because of the risk)

Currently I look at LTCU
:-)

Good luck and Cheers!
JJ
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
February 13, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Knowing when the pump starts is very difficult, maybe impossible if you are not an insider trader. But my suggestion would be to avoid such schemes and not search only quick profits. It's better to study the project and invest in the ones you like for the long term.
For short term and day trading instead it's better to look at the charts, searching regular patterns and doing technical analysis.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 03:20:50 PM
In trading,  all things are likely possible to happen, we should always make some ways in order to gain profit since our efforts tells what profit we will have, because it is the fuel of our victory.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 07, 2018, 12:36:59 PM
It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
exactly so make some strategy also on how you are may able to make some earning out of this kind of scenario this is hard to understand at first but when you are make some earning while you are choose to hold it are one of the best thing to be is make some way also to have some profit in some other way like you have to trade some altcoin for pump and dump own strategy to earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

I think pump and dump is something that always happens in crypto market, therefore trader always look for the best time to do pump or dump. I personally just look at the market site if there is a pump or dump because i don't know any banners or posts that describe the process. If you avoid this then you will miss a great opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
It is quite challenging to earn and hold bitcoin because you won't know when you are going to have a profit. Another is that it will push you to learn new things and try it for knowledge and if you won't be curious about it  and the things related to it, you are limiting yourself for more possible ways to earn bitcoin.You can watch over some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, BitHumb to see the trading volume for some potential coins that maybe get pumped.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
February 01, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
Making profit with  as well other virtual currencies is quite an easy task. User needs to have a good backing of fiat to be successful with trading. When the price drops user need to make use of it as an opportunity and buy as much possible. Similarly while the price pumps sell and profiting out of the same is the way a good trader makes earning.
I think it is all pre planned and most of the big whales do this to collect money from small investors or unexperienced investors but sometimes you should consider that the pump and dump happened due manipulation, it feels like a smart way to fools people , smart way to scam poor people. That time the big whales make money , yeah they are collecting money from small players.
There are several reasons which result in the change in the market value of any of the coin which is there in the crypto world. The thing is the most important thing which you need to have is some solid plan which you can execute according to the situation.

At the time of dup, holding and buying of more number of coins is the best possible thing to do. While at the time of dump, sell if you are satisfied with the market value.
Pages:
Jump to: