Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 115. (Read 323683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
You must understand that this project jumped onto fairly new tech, be realistic here...

I'm just asking a question based on the desire to split up the team. It seems the issues were so fundamental that one project became two.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Serious question....the breakaway dev did post some pretty damaging remarks about Vidz. What's to be done to address those concerns seeing how he felt so strongly about them being a problem that he left?

Which remarks?

As we continued to move forward and I saw the limitations with the Web Torrent technology, especially the bottle neck in terms of explaining to users how to submit content to the site, lack of seeders via Web Torrent, etc.

Neither of us retain full ownership of the private codebase

Another thing we're aware of that need not be pointed out is the site still calls everything a "Torrent" for example "PlayTorrent", "ManageTorrent", etc. This will remain this way until the new UI is finished being developed. We see no reason to waste resources in doing heavy overhaul on the current UI when it's simply going to be replaced anyways in a few weeks.

WebTorrent clients are a fairly new thing and most people are still running legacy clients so finding torrents with a high amount of WebTorrent seeders is harder then just finding traditional seeders.

There is a bunch of other stuff, too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/asphyxia-952245

That's why IPFS was implemented? All you're pointing out is the current limitation to the scalability of WebTorrenting due to the fact it's still in early adoption..

You must understand that this project jumped onto fairly new tech, be realistic here...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Serious question....the breakaway dev did post some pretty damaging remarks about Vidz. What's to be done to address those concerns seeing how he felt so strongly about them being a problem that he left?

Which remarks?

As we continued to move forward and I saw the limitations with the Web Torrent technology, especially the bottle neck in terms of explaining to users how to submit content to the site, lack of seeders via Web Torrent, etc.

Another thing we're aware of that need not be pointed out is the site still calls everything a "Torrent" for example "PlayTorrent", "ManageTorrent", etc. This will remain this way until the new UI is finished being developed. We see no reason to waste resources in doing heavy overhaul on the current UI when it's simply going to be replaced anyways in a few weeks.

WebTorrent clients are a fairly new thing and most people are still running legacy clients so finding torrents with a high amount of WebTorrent seeders is harder then just finding traditional seeders.

coins101,  The limitations you refer to are regarding Webtorrents. Don't forget this project (PureVidz original) also uses IPFS as its current default sharing method. They are going to add Webtorrents back when it gains enough traction, i.e. there are enough WebTorrent (hybrid) seeders.
legendary

Which remarks?

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
They killed golden goose xD They could have 100x more on this project and have bussines for years haha xD They really could make a good coin Cheesy

They killing goose for better lower price, cause they want earn 10000x, btw there is no better coin now, with prices going up and down everyone can earn nice profit
legendary

Which remarks?

One sec...let me dig them out.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
They killed golden goose xD They could have 100x more on this project and have bussines for years haha xD They really could make a good coin Cheesy
Activity: 308
Let us hope that he will make a New ico and dump his vidz...better than burning...let vidz die and Start from the beginning without the fail in the Sourcecode. ..

Which remarks?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The remaining dev should also let us know how much BTC asphyxia got as his share.

Because there's talks about doing another ICO for his version of purevidz.

legendary
Activity: 308
A lot of people got scammed. ..but really this was a quit good scam...better like the Most others
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Why are you panic. DEV working. : ) no panic guys. I bought at 1500 and just waiting. No panic and emotions : )

because if you actually went on discord where the dev who left has been communicating with others his reasons for leaving, you would realize that he's the better dev even though he's a dick.

Well you will have to buy vidz to support his project as well, if you like his better

am not supporting either project anymore.

I think the way they waited till they got all of the ICO funds before making their little feud public is despicable.

as they say....."once bitten twice shy"....
Activity: 5
Why are you panic. DEV working. : ) no panic guys. I bought at 1500 and just waiting. No panic and emotions : )

because if you actually went on discord where the dev who left has been communicating with others his reasons for leaving, you would realize that he's the better dev even though he's a dick.

Well you will have to buy vidz to support his project as well, if you like his better
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Activity: 43
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
weilichesbin are you still here? You said that you out of that coin

yes i am here. but it is my last post good luck to all. arround 20 minutes and my stack of some hundredthousand coins is free and ready for the dump

Awesome, stay away. +1

inb4 becauseI starts posting
Activity: 867
Vidz will bounce to 1k real quick
Activity: 112

yes i am here. but it is my last post good luck to all. arround 20 minutes and my stack of some hundredthousand coins is free and ready for the dump

Bye, bye, you must be a weak hand panic

Awesome, stay away. +1
Jump to: