Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 114. (Read 323683 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
So many ladies around this thread, maybe come join the real sausage fest and Vidz 2.0.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17770371

vTorrent spammer back I see, he couldn't wait for his little balls to tingle with some bad news. get it dude your shitcoin will always be shit and will never trade at he levels you dream of.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
You saw on the blockchain which coins are moving Embarrassed

Big dump coming

RIP

Have you got a link for that and what do you mean by 'which coins are moving'?

WITH BITTORRENT, THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG

The development fund. They moved 7 million out of development fund into another address which is to be burned/destroyed by the other DEV.  Reducing coin total by 7M
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
The devs did say they worked equally. So I wouldn't go that far. But I would like to know how the issues with this project are being addressed given that one half of the effort left because of the effort involved in fixing the issues.

coins101, sorry if I intervene with your efforts to advertize vTorrent (I definitely value your efforts Smiley), but I have to tell you are mixing things here. The other dev left not "because of the effort involved in fixing the issues", but just because he see the scope of the project to be much larger, and wants to go a different way. That's my understanding.

@drays Me, promoting vTorrent? Never.

Actually, your point makes sense and it doesn't all at the same time.

If the project scope is much larger, isn't that a good reason to stay? If the price was already at $2.5m, making the project bigger would surely have taken the price to $10m?

Not only make a scope larger, but go different way too. In general, from my experience, the scope and the final goal hugely impact on how the even smallest things should be done.
And, as all we know (especially with vTorrent experience), having big goals doesn't increase the price immediately. Big goals require longer developments, and during all that time the price could go to toilet and back. Sometime having smaller doable goals is much more beneficial (in shorter-term - always).
The second Dev (the one who has left) is a typical tech freak. Meaning he likes to always use the latest and most ambitious tech. The real-world usage is not for such folks, they prefer to always explore.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
weilichesbin are you still here? You said that you out of that coin

yes i am here. but it is my last post good luck to all. arround 20 minutes and my stack of some hundredthousand coins is free and ready for the dump

legendary
Activity: 1456

Big dump coming

RIP

Have you got a link for that and what do you mean by 'which coins are moving'?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Big dump coming

RIP

Good... Buy cheap
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Big dump coming

RIP

The coins were moved to be burned. Stop FUD
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Big dump coming

RIP
legendary
The devs did say they worked equally. So I wouldn't go that far. But I would like to know how the issues with this project are being addressed given that one half of the effort left because of the effort involved in fixing the issues.

coins101, sorry if I intervene with your efforts to advertize vTorrent (I definitely value your efforts Smiley), but I have to tell you are mixing things here. The other dev left not "because of the effort involved in fixing the issues", but just because he see the scope of the project to be much larger, and wants to go a different way. That's my understanding.

@drays Me, promoting vTorrent? Never.

Actually, your point makes sense and it doesn't all at the same time.

If the project scope is much larger, isn't that a good reason to stay? If the price was already at $2.5m, making the project bigger would surely have taken the price to $10m?

Activity: 242
You must understand that this project jumped onto fairly new tech, be realistic here...

I'm just asking a question based on the desire to split up the team. It seems the issues were so fundamental that one project became two.

Not true...not two projects, this one here is going to death and the new one will moon because of the better Dev.

After speaking in discord it is very obvious where the dev with potential lay. I am not overly please with the way the PV dev can't see what the project needs and the vision to make it happen. To me it looks like the real dev behind PV has gone and that will be the dev I support. It will soon become obvious when shit doesn't get done because the talent has had to leave.

Heh Smiley
You got one just side of the story. Never make conclusions by listening only to one party.

Please catch up.
It is public information and if it wasn't true this dev would for sure set it straight so...

Heh Wink
legendary

legendary
You must understand that this project jumped onto fairly new tech, be realistic here...

I'm just asking a question based on the desire to split up the team. It seems the issues were so fundamental that one project became two.

Not true...not two projects, this one here is going to death and the new one will moon because of the better Dev.

After speaking in discord it is very obvious where the dev with potential lay. I am not overly please with the way the PV dev can't see what the project needs and the vision to make it happen. To me it looks like the real dev behind PV has gone and that will be the dev I support. It will soon become obvious when shit doesn't get done because the talent has had to leave.

Heh Smiley
You got one just side of the story. Never make conclusions by listening only to one party.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I hope with this last dump to 500, all the fucking pussies dumpers are out.

Damn crypto is not for girls.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Why all Newbies ....with scam and dump
Shut up newbies you are very stupid
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Better dev doesn't matter. Full decentralization is a red herring. Other projects have tried for full decentralization of video and failed. Just google, there are many. The other dev didn't do his research. This purevidz project was a no-brainer to invest in because its scope was manageable. It'll take the other dev a year to release a prototype if he ever gets there.
legendary

Activity: 308
I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.

as was told this is long term, why everybody want fast money or 100-150% profits everyday, sad. Will stay in project.

Why fast raising?Because in longterm 99% of the alts loosing value...the most are forgot ten after 1 Year
Activity: 242

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I've been saying this since we posted the news, the only that will change in terms of this project is the rate of development. Things might have to slow down a bit, but they will still get done the way I had planned for them to always get done. This month you can expect continued updates to the UI as we re-add features that were previously removed in preparation of recent changes, the advertising system I mentioned previously, subtitles and a wider array of support for meta data content.

I think some of you are finally starting to get it now that this project is still going forward as always intended.

as was told this is long term, why everybody want fast money or 100-150% profits everyday, sad. Will stay in project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Jump to: