Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 119. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We make really really good... in some hours will America wake up and see what the hell happened  Cool Cool Cool

1000Sat today
Activity: 417
Merit: 252

+1
(To the guy reading this right now, keep the +1 train going  Cheesy )

+1, yep, yep, the hype train is still alive, I'm telling you.
Small correction to 500-600 sat and then again rise up to 2000 sat.

Like I told yesterday... Such correction means nothing in the Future and we will see a new ATH
Activity: 336
Small correction to 500-600 sat and then again rise up to 2000 sat.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
There are almost no trades on c-cex  Grin

http://imgur.com/a/CPBsv

c-cex shit exchange, why would there be trades and volume?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Ico price?

I saw few posts back as 85 sat? is it true

Can someone post the dev roadmap?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

We are alive. Next weeks will probably be burned at least 20-30% of the coin of those who want to also follow the other project. Good luck to both of the devs. Vidz will be a success.
There are almost no trades on c-cex  Grin

http://imgur.com/a/CPBsv

The most people dont know that it is since yesterday their. And also I think the Purevidz traders got trust to Yobit.
Activity: 390
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
And we are back to 800... Maybe 1000 today ?  Cool

YES! This project has too much promise to fail outright and minor setbacks are just that, minor. Developers come and go but big projects have long lifespans when they deliver something people want.
And we are back to 800... Maybe 1000 today ?  Cool
Activity: 284
I guess I'll stay tuned. It looks interesting enough
Activity: 28
He said he will add metrics tracking and make the stats transparent... be coming up with his whitepaper within the next few days.

Site metrics are huge in the long term, but the last part is:
"An additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network".

Fantastic Idea.

This an anon option :

http://whos.amung.us/

Simple html code, it will be great to see the transparency and the traffic growth as purevidz spreads
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Yo Dev you think we can get some type of stats on how many people visit the site in a day ?

maybe even something live on the site

http://www.web-stat.com/stats/checkstats.pl?loginID=demo

or something simpler like a hit counter like this http://www.quick-counter.net/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
To get reward from stake 46732 coins enough or more?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
He said he will add metrics tracking and make the stats transparent... be coming up with his whitepaper within the next few days.

Site metrics are huge in the long term, but the last part is:
"An additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network".
And to all who have at this moment a soll order...

The easist way to climb up is if sellers took their sell orders away  Wink
Activity: 28
From the beginning dev said he will have subtitle function and bounty and he is progressing towards this goal meeting deadline by deadline. Imagine a bounty system for subtitles as well. Everyone is making assumptions that the Dev is incapable however there is work continuing to be done.

He said he will add metrics tracking and make the stats transparent and also add an AD network to the site. There is plenty of promise, and also if anyone has had half a brain they would go to the discord of the dev who left and check his authenticity and evaluate his technical skills. He is going to be coming up with his whitepaper within the next few days.

This event was extremely unfortunate and its the result of a development team that is not focused on short term price fluctuation and only on long term milestones. They did an ICO at 80 and it hit 2.4k, to them 800 is the same as 2k. I know that may not sound like an excuse to most of you and I did support some of the fall at 1200 so I understand however one cannot quick to be conclude that the devs are incapable and corrupt.

Check out the website its functionality and the speed at which it works at. Streaming sites make so much on ad revenue with shitty user experience and VIDZ is here with a tremendous resource getting flak being called a scam while its operational and the dev is ready to resume updating it.

Feb 15th is 7 days away, if there are no efforts or updates made in that time then we can assume it is, however the dev is still running servers and paying out of pocket while both devs being online and active.

I am buying, VIDZ is still being watched by hundreds of crypto traders of all nationalities. With different languages indexed and subtitle support along with anime/season streaming it is a done deal.

There is no assurance of anything in the altcoin market, there can only be some trust and some attempt at a perfect substantiation of potential. I see confluence and I am holding and buying.
Activity: 22
SO marketcap grows in an hour and a half, to past $1 million, price climbs upwards real nicely past 800 sats realatively quickly, and all the while, volume is chopped in half from majority of they day.
Can someone tell coinmarketcap that they should add c-cex market on vidz?
Jump to: