Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 120. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Why did we have to sell VIDZ?
We just got 2 options.

It might cause confusion and a panic, but It make shining road which was better decentralization.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Price is recovering fast now.. good times ahead!  Cool

Personally I think I will stay with the main chain. I love the website and I have been watching many movies there seamlessly with my limited connection.

Kudos and let's take this baby to the moon!

The Price will recover in the next days. it was only Panic combined with Whales Dump to get more cheaper VIDZ...
Really thanks to all dumpers, i never believed to buy more VIDZ such cheap again in my life...

One week and the complete fail from yesterday is forgotten.

Dev will bring next week his big Update with the new specials and than all FUD´s cry and cry.

The Problem is so many People dumped but would not be able to buy back cheap again... only some big buy orders and we are @ 1.5k
I am sorry for these people
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nosce te ipsum
Price is recovering fast now.. good times ahead!  Cool

Personally I think I will stay with the main chain. I love the website and I have been watching many movies there seamlessly with my limited connection.

Kudos and let's take this baby to the moon!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Have you guys tried registering an account and logging in?

When it's done, you can probably do a deposit, withdrawal, or invest.

Finally implementation of the coin with the site, NICE. Thank you for the update
Activity: 28
Saying it again, but both me and the other developer have technical backgrounds and my updates coming in the following days will prove this.

While we tried to be as transparent as possible and we took the best measures we could to ensure that the project would progress with a consistent vision in mind.

The true resource that the Pure Vidz network has at this time is traffic, and in order to show the community how serious I am about this project and how much I care about this community I am taking a decision to help the community monetize on the traffic that Pure Vidz receives. In addition to the original whitepaper, there will be an additional Pure Vidz marketplace where bidders can bid on advertisement slots in VIDZ that will be shown to the users of the Pure Vidz network.

We'll release some metrics on traffic starting in a couple days in order to give the market an understanding of the potential revenue that could be earned and used towards burning coins.

Millions of people all over the world spend valuable time looking for their favorite movie or even a recently released movie on streaming sites. We offer some of the fastest streaming times in impeccable quality without being bombarded by intrusive and sometimes abusive ads. Pure Vidz advertisements will only accept user friendly ads that will be displayed in a light manner by not blocking the plane of view once the stream begins.

There were already plans mentioned to add subtitles and re-add for TV which will occur over the span of this month as well of other development.

While the community may suspect our intention one thing that no one can argue is that the traffic on our site will continue to increase as more and more people find out about it. The existing website itself is maintaining a high standard of operation then some other streaming sites.

I am busy at work; I will not stop until I reach my goals. We did a large UI update yesterday and I will continue to release more updates. There will be more information on the marketplace and its structure in the coming days. If websites such as coinmarketcap.com can maintain a solid ad marketplace, imagine the power of Pure Vidz.

Thank you for your trust.

Wow super update, this gives lot's of value to VIDZ coin. Gonna be a good month for VIDZ.

Keep up the stupid FUD guys I'll be here catching them on the way down TY
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Have you guys tried registering an account and logging in?

When it's done, you can probably do a deposit, withdrawal, or invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Thanks for the reply I will get some more supply of VIDZ!
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Bitcore BTX
Fudders gonna fud, Fuckem. Lets focus on tweaking the new ui and getting the marketing underway.

Go Vidz Go.

his "dump" had been instantly rebought

who's dump?

that guy ones, sugarbaby ^^

dont get why they not just dump and leave, why they announce it?

what a waste of time reading them kiddys talk all over and over again. this thread shall be used for productivity and development.

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Fudders gonna fud, Fuckem. Lets focus on tweaking the new ui and getting the marketing underway.

Go Vidz Go.

who's dump?
Bitcore BTX

Go Vidz Go.

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Go Vidz Go.
Bitcore BTX
so guys, what about the purevidz bittrex listing? who's yes and who's yes

- yes

- yes
Bitcore BTX
that yobit bot, what is it doing? 16vidz x1000 buying - selling - buying - selling

creating volume...and sell...nothing more

and buy while fighting buy wall

Im leaving this one. Its over for now and i didnt have the change to profit a lot cause i was sleeping when all this drama appeared.

Im moving to the next one. See u in a few weeks

cya
Bitcore BTX
tobsnn, awesome twitter addition there. Gonna start adding content, dev better be ready because he's about to become very busy with my additions lol...about to flood him with some pretty good stuff...gots some rare ones here.

that sounds brilliant

lot of movie addicts in here
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
that yobit bot, what is it doing? 16vidz x1000 buying - selling - buying - selling

and buy while fighting buy wall

Im leaving this one. Its over for now and i didnt have the change to profit a lot cause i was sleeping when all this drama appeared.

Im moving to the next one. See u in a few weeks
Activity: 26
tobsnn, awesome twitter addition there. Gonna start adding content, dev better be ready because he's about to become very busy with my additions lol...about to flood him with some pretty good stuff...gots some rare ones here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Jump to: