Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 173. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There was only 2 BTC in sell books until 500 sats now there is roughly 5 BTC. Soon the ICO pump and dump group will get impatient and start selling towards 200 sats or 300 sats. This is going to dump now. No exchange involvements also

I hope your right. I have bids all over the yobit orderbooks. If it dumps soon I'll get more cheap vidz but its been well above 200 sat for the last 7 days so its unlikely we'll see it that low again ever.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I am not jealous just wait for the next few days and see price go back to 300 then 200 for yourself. This product will have no new improvement it just a simple browsing website the cryptocurrency has no use in this case. This should not make it too far unless dev and team can address concerns.

There is a pump group behind ICO that has already made 5x and is starting to sell on the public

A pump group? No. I work alone dude.
Cheesy
I am not jealous just wait for the next few days and see price go back to 300 then 200 for yourself. This product will have no new improvement it just a simple browsing website the cryptocurrency has no use in this case. This should not make it too far unless dev and team can address concerns.

There is a pump group behind ICO that has already made 5x and is starting to sell on the public

If you truly believe that then just keave us alonbe and dont buy any vidz. No one is forcing you.

As a matter of fact, why dony you make a competing site and report back to us on how that's evolved.

And Fyi. I already sold a bunch last night, does that make me an ico pumper or just a wise investor who locked in some profits before the next btc rally Huh
How is the VIDZ coin helping the site? The VIDZ development team dont need tens of thousands of dollars to run this illegal streaming site.

The server expenses could be sustained with donations or small unintrusive advertisements.

There is hundreds of BTC floating around in VIDZ ready to be cashed out by the ICO pump and dump team.

This browser based technology can be built by any coin. VIDZ for bounty is as good as Bitcoin for bounty - otherwise 0 difference. Coin is another copy paste POS coin.

If people want out they could sell and move on. No one is stopping them and from the looks of it many people want to get in and hold vidz. What is you think that that everyone else sees and ur missing?
How is the VIDZ coin helping the site? The VIDZ development team dont need tens of thousands of dollars to run this illegal streaming site.

The server expenses could be sustained with donations or small unintrusive advertisements.

There is hundreds of BTC floating around in VIDZ ready to be cashed out by the ICO pump and dump team.

This browser based technology can be built by any coin. VIDZ for bounty is as good as Bitcoin for bounty - otherwise 0 difference. Coin is another copy paste POS coin.

You sound jealous.
VIDZ Coin - What is the real purpose of this coin? ICO Pump and Dump?

This kind of website can easily be coded for less than few thousand dollars. VIDZ has no real utility and its use case can be substituted with that of Bitcoin's if one was actually to reward content contributors with bounties.

Why can't the bounties be in Bitcoin?

Someone is trying to fake volume on cryptopia and ICO buyers and selling out quickly. There is over 400 BTC Of ICO sellers at this price. Price may not sustain at all for next few days. VIDZ coin has no use, the VIDZ website has use.

Looks like another p&d, could sell out at anytime.

They need to use vidz because vidz coin is what helped build the site. They cant be doing bitcoin buybacks so we investors get paid back. You  sound like someone who sold out at 100-125 and has been waiting to get back. Actually, You sound like placebo.
 Tongue

Is that you hiding behind this bran new account?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

This kind of website can easily be coded for less than few thousand dollars. VIDZ has no real utility and its use case can be substituted with that of Bitcoin's if one was actually to reward content contributors with bounties.

Someone is trying to fake volume on cryptopia and ICO buyers and selling out quickly. There is over 400 BTC Of ICO sellers at this price. Price may not sustain at all for next few days. VIDZ coin has no use, the VIDZ website has use.

Bitcoin cannot destroy other Cryptocurrency.
Why must we be limited only to Bitcoin?

It is Cumbria explosion period of cryptocurrency now.

altcoin survives by various uses.
cryptocurrency is a currency of the community.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

You're such a pussy. Why dont you use your real account to post under.
Anyway, you're just a sourpuss wishing you had the skills the dev has. But no.
You're just a pussy bitch whos affarid to post on their real account.
Bet you come from the failed vtr coin!

Devs answer this prick so he shuts up already.
Activity: 59
Video Streaming Market Worth 70.05 Billion USD by 2021 Cheesy
http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/video-streaming.asp

We have great potential!
Activity: 16
Hey Team Purevidz!

I wanted to stop in to say, don't settle for anything less than success Cheesy. I have been using your site and I think it is amazing and brimming with potential, I have nothing but positive things to say about you and your teams ambition here. Keep up the hard work, it is not going un-noticed!!!

Especially in a time where private trackers are few and far between, and all the public ones are, in my eyes compromised or have been screwed over recently.
Activity: 125
Why is the site not HTTPS? Is there a reason for this?

Many thanks,

~ The Hive ~
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
The quality on these movies are amazing, I am now watching transformers. This service will be going viral, if you have not looked into vidz yet just go to the website. This service can hit main stream hard. The online movies industries is worth billions. Netflix, amazon, hulu, etc. If this decentralized solution comes to fruition... It will be disruption at its max
Hello,

Twitter bounties have been issued directly to the accounts of those who participated, registered and passed our audit. Some people may even notice a small bonus in comparison to what they're expecting. A total of 64,000 VIDZ was paid out to participants (0.256 BTC at current market value of 400 sats). The OP has been updated with development fund expenditures.

In the future, we may consider running another Twitter campaign when we're ready with some upcoming changes we're working on. Currently we're working on integrating the UI that Dynamic Index has developed as well as a public api with documentation for 3rd party developers to programmatically interact with the site.

With the adoption of our platform as it grows what does an api bring to the table for the typical consumer? The short answer is more content! With the ability to programmatically automate content, 3rd party developers will have the ability to create scripts to do quick multi-uploading or even a more complex task such as downloading a torrent and on completion automatically seeding it to the IPFS network and uploading the hash onto our index.

Currently, we are estimating to have things released on February 15th but this date may be adjusted.
Thanks for your patience and support as always!

Im sure the bounty whores will be happy to read this. Smiley
Activity: 11
So far I've watched Mad Max: Fury Road, Aliens (stopped do to network error), Sleeping Beauty, Dr. Strange, Rio 2(also stopped do to network error), and The Matrix.

Flawless picture and sound. Nitpicking: inability to turn off Asian subtitles in Dr. Strange, inability to skip ahead in timeline without freezing playback.

I simply can't wait for this thing to be finished. Great job to all involved!
Hello,

Twitter bounties have been issued directly to the accounts of those who participated, registered and passed our audit. Some people may even notice a small bonus in comparison to what they're expecting. A total of 64,000 VIDZ was paid out to participants (0.256 BTC at current market value of 400 sats). The OP has been updated with development fund expenditures.

In the future, we may consider running another Twitter campaign when we're ready with some upcoming changes we're working on. Currently we're working on integrating the UI that Dynamic Index has developed as well as a public api with documentation for 3rd party developers to programmatically interact with the site.

With the adoption of our platform as it grows what does an api bring to the table for the typical consumer? The short answer is more content! With the ability to programmatically automate content, 3rd party developers will have the ability to create scripts to do quick multi-uploading or even a more complex task such as downloading a torrent and on completion automatically seeding it to the IPFS network and uploading the hash onto our index.

Currently, we are estimating to have things released on February 15th but this date may be adjusted.
Thanks for your patience and support as always!
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
over 400 again, go vidz Grin

so many awesome movies on purevidz.......

the more I watch, the more I am certain that this baby's going to moon harder than anyone expects it to.

the devs,whoever they are, know their stuff and I'd like to take my hat off to them.

Something tells me they are hardcore crypto professional devs and this cant be their first project. But it will be the one they make the most from I can assure you of that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
over 400 again, go vidz Grin

so many awesome movies on purevidz.......

the more I watch, the more I am certain that this baby's going to moon harder than anyone expects it to.

the devs,whoever they are, know their stuff and I'd like to take my hat off to them.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Jump to: