Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 267. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
On to page 80 and the time is ticking, let's finish this dev your target is reached.

I am the page 81 starter but I give you small amount of fame OK.

Hello timer how do you do? 7 hours!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
At least it looks like the investing has stopped. No new investment in the last 46 minutes from what twitter says.
Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Hey Franky.

You still molesting those koalas on Yobit?

Grin

I think you might be confusing me with some other Frank.

pretty sure it's you....

Hi franky.

Kiss
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I cant believe Vidz is still less then 50 sat each.  Shocked That's dirt cheap honestly.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out

Yes, if it can be listed in big exchanges and turns to be a legit project, 50 sat is a super bargain. Like the days gamecredit was sub 100 sat.

What's gamecredit?

It's another alt, I never really followed it much but if it was at 100 sat once, now its at 19k that's 1900x pretty crazy to think about potential like that.

If this does that i'm buying a new motorbike. How long did it take do you know.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
frank. You're a fucking jinx. Look at the deposit that just showed up on twitter.
Fucker. Cheesy
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
I cant believe Vidz is still less then 50 sat each.  Shocked That's dirt cheap honestly.

Yes, if it can be listed in big exchanges and turns to be a legit project, 50 sat is a super bargain. Like the days gamecredit was sub 100 sat.

What's gamecredit?

It's another alt, I never really followed it much but if it was at 100 sat once, now its at 19k that's 1900x pretty crazy to think about potential like that.

It is not beyond the realm of possibilities here either. Not straight out the gate but after a short while (crypto time) it could make mega returns. Imagine your 3 btc investment 190x Cheesy
Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
At least it looks like the investing has stopped. No new investment in the last 46 minutes from what twitter says.

Hey Franky.

Grin

I think you might be confusing me with some other Frank.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Hey Franky.

Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

What's gamecredit?

Activity: 154
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Ok I am leaving. See everyone tomorrow.

I hope you're not going because of people telling you not to post on a forum.

Lol we bullied him out of here. I was just joking tho. He could have stayed to enjoy the party.

Very mean people you are  Roll Eyes I hope he comes back to the party because the more the merrier, it should be an end of sale party. Either way we all get cheap coins, trying stupid ways of getting them cheaper is cheap.

An end of party sale wouldn't be the same with my car that is on order.

That has to be the ugliest lambo ever made, thank god they only made like 5 or 10 of them.
Activity: 339

Lol we bullied him out of here. I was just joking tho. He could have stayed to enjoy the party.

Very mean people you are  Roll Eyes I hope he comes back to the party because the more the merrier, it should be an end of sale party. Either way we all get cheap coins, trying stupid ways of getting them cheaper is cheap.

An end of party sale wouldn't be the same with my car that is on order.

Yeah. Devs you made it. You hit your goal. So now the project will continue 100% and wont be cancelled.
Right?
Unpaid signature.

What's gamecredit?
Unpaid signature.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
checking in once more but glad to see this is blasting past its goal, congrat devs.

How about everyone whining to end it right now shut the fuck up?  The more you post, the more attention this thread gets, the more bitcoin rolls in.  It's not that hard to understand.

rather than for the sake of greed, i think it's good that a notable project gets the attention it deserves rather than the type of people who invest big then fud a thread to ensure they can keep buying cheap coins it's sad.
Activity: 574
Many people on this thread have anger issues. If you have put your last pennies in this and think it will not raise anymore you have a rude awakening coming lol
Jump to: