Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 263. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
With this market cap at or around 100 btc all I see is room to move up. Vidz actually might be the best investment opportunity of 2017 like ankara says and we are all lucky to be taking the ride.

1900x so they say. Hey. Anything is possible!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
With this market cap at or around 100 btc all I see is room to move up. Vidz actually might be the best investment opportunity of 2017 like ankara says and we are all lucky to be taking the ride.
With the way thing is going, the BTC raised today may equal the entire BTC raised before today, this is just giving me a concern because there maybe some invisible hands  looking to centralise the project and turn it to their baby

I would not worry about that. If someone comes in and invests a lot its because they believe in the project and its potential profits. Why would they want to harm anything?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
With the way thing is going, the BTC raised today may equal the entire BTC raised before today, this is just giving me a concern because there maybe some invisible hands  looking to centralise the project and turn it to their baby

You sound like you might be new to ICO's. For refference most the ICO's I have ever invested in have made 2 to 3 x the total to the point in the last two days.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
See, only Franky likes Koalas.

So it's you.

Grin Grin

That 8 BTC diluted the fuck out of my shares.

Considering selling some ICN now.....

Bad Bad Mini Whale.....

Iconomi?

Where there is a mini whale there will always be a mega whale. Just saying be prepared guys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he might be one.....
To be honest you sound like your messing with the thread and really you are the mini whale?

am a simple pokemon.

and trust me, I don't want any more dilution.

just saying what I am thinking...... and I might obviously be wrong.

take it with a pinch of salt....

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

So it's you.

Grin Grin

Bad Bad Mini Whale.....

Iconomi?

Where there is a mini whale there will always be a mega whale. Just saying be prepared guys.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he might be one.....

I forgot about that dude. But he might have entered already. Been lots of deposits this morning and afternoon. Almost non stop you think his going to wait for the last few minutes?
Activity: 739

So it's you.

Grin Grin

Bad Bad Mini Whale.....

Iconomi?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he might be one.....
To be honest you sound like your messing with the thread and really you are the mini whale?
Me is Cute

So it's you.

Grin Grin

Bad Bad Mini Whale.....

Iconomi?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he might be one.....
If my memory is correct, someone on this thread did say they were a mega whale and that they were going to make a huge splash at the end.......

if the whale is real, then I say 100 BTC will be breached...

but let's wait and see....

Who said that and who is the whale

Ditto!
If my memory is correct, someone on this thread did say they were a mega whale and that they were going to make a huge splash at the end.......

Who said that and who is the whale
77.4066 BTC now.... Shocked

Do you think its going to hit 100?

I think so. Almost at 80 now and 3 hours left. It could even shoot past that and go over. All it takes is one whale or a group of people to come in and buy up 25-40 btc worth and dilute all of us.
Me is Cute

Me is Cute
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I really hope that we don't have a  whale that comes in at the last seconds and dilutes the fuck out of our shares.

I think someone will probably drop an extra 25 BTC before the end.

I hope not!

Go on keep talking it up and we will all be screwed Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I really hope that we don't have a  whale that comes in at the last seconds and dilutes the fuck out of our shares.

I hope not!
Me is Cute
I really hope that we don't have a  whale that comes in at the last seconds and dilutes the fuck out of our shares.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I think enough btc have come in already. Can we close the sale now and start getting our coins?

In terms of fiat 70 BTC now is twice as more than 70 BTC half a year back. The one should really hate the money to shop in on icos instead of booking profits from trading and selling their bitcoins for fiat.

nah....

we are degenerate gamblers and prefer to roll the ICO dice to win more BTC.

also, we're not selling BTC until it fucking MOONS uranus.....only then will we take some profits....

Grin

Speak for yourself. I aint no degenerate pokemon.

takes one to know one.... Grin

but ok, my name is Pikachu and I am a degenerate.

Hi pikachu I have what you need  Roll Eyes

more purevidz??

Grin

I can send you the contacts to get more Vidz on the low low if you like?

What do you mean by that?

I mean I know hoes who know hoes who act like hoes. People will pay me n vidz and I will sell on the corner in my low low. Kidz these days  Roll Eyes
Me is Cute
am good with my little stack of vidz..... thank you very much!

however, when they moon, i might come down to Amsterdam to see you and then you'll have to hook me up

cheers.

Grin
Jump to: