Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 265. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Upload movie Death Race 2050 dev accept this movie is from 2017 year.My BTC was confirmed more then 3 .

I found the older death race from 2008 in the right format, so I'll upload that one for you in a bit, I'll look for the newer ones later today Smiley

Looking forward to seeing that movie. It was really good from what I remember. is there a newer one out then yeah?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Purevidz is starting to look like a real winner to me

Devs, will the wallets be released today?
Activity: 70
Upload movie Death Race 2050 dev accept this movie is from 2017 year.My BTC was confirmed more then 3 .

I found the older death race from 2008 in the right format, so I'll upload that one for you in a bit, I'll look for the newer ones later today Smiley
Activity: 98
What a nice surprise this morning. Went to be wondering if it would make it and woke up to it smashing through the target.
I guess I dont need to worry if this will see the light of day anymore. Congrats to us investors and the devs.

Hello, I checked the moderation queue and the submission does not pass the site guidelines.

Content must be .mp4 with h264 video encoding and aac audio encoding. These restrictions are in place to ensure maximum compatibility between browsers and to keep file sizes reasonable for people using the site. For example someone submitted a 8 gig movie earlier. There is rarely a reason for a movie to be larger than 2 gig as anything higher bitrate is generally not noticeable and generally shows poor encoder settings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 636
71.84 Btc now.

When will it stop going up?

Im not watching anymore. See you guys in 5 hours.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
My friends. The word of the day is..

Dilution.

The action of making something weaker in force, content, or value.
Dev what happens at the end if btc is sent after the closing of the sale?

Funds initially sent after the end of the ICO would be returned to sender rather than being forwarded to the escrows. Funds sent before but not confirmed will still be sent along as it would be unreasonable for us to block an investment due to long confirmation times.
Activity: 108
I'm hearing a very bad rumor.

yeah, I heard that you are full of shit too....

All the vtr fans are full of vtr shit. It had been fed to them and their bags for so long Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

yeah, I heard that you are full of shit too....

I have a very bad tumor.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Dev what happens at the end if btc is sent after the closing of the sale?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
See, only Franky likes Koalas.

So it's you.

Grin Grin

That 8 BTC diluted the fuck out of my shares.

Considering selling some ICN now.....

Bad Bad Mini Whale.....

I have no problems with koalas or any other animal and after reviewing your post I can promise you I'm not the Frank you think I am.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
My BTC not yet show in my balance.Dev remember this.

Mine showed after 3 confirmations.

It will show up and be tweeted after 3 confirmations. If you're past 3 confirmations and your deposit has not yet shown up, please PM me your txid.

Thanks.
Activity: 518
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
See, only Franky likes Koalas.

So it's you.

Grin Grin

That 8 BTC diluted the fuck out of my shares.

Considering selling some ICN now.....

Bad Bad Mini Whale.....

Iconomi?

yup......and one should never sell ICN......I don't like this miniwhale at all....

Thinsk about it. If this does a 1900x like that gamecredits coin it would be huge. Is icn really worth that much? But seriously. Dont invest anymore because the more you invest the more I get diluted.
Jump to: