Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 264. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think enough btc have come in already. Can we close the sale now and start getting our coins?

In terms of fiat 70 BTC now is twice as more than 70 BTC half a year back. The one should really hate the money to shop in on icos instead of booking profits from trading and selling their bitcoins for fiat.

nah....

we are degenerate gamblers and prefer to roll the ICO dice to win more BTC.

also, we're not selling BTC until it fucking MOONS uranus.....only then will we take some profits....

Grin

Speak for yourself. I aint no degenerate pokemon.

takes one to know one.... Grin

but ok, my name is Pikachu and I am a degenerate.

Hi pikachu I have what you need  Roll Eyes

more purevidz??

Grin

I can send you the contacts to get more Vidz on the low low if you like?

What do you mean by that?
Activity: 108
I think enough btc have come in already. Can we close the sale now and start getting our coins?

In terms of fiat 70 BTC now is twice as more than 70 BTC half a year back. The one should really hate the money to shop in on icos instead of booking profits from trading and selling their bitcoins for fiat.

nah....

also, we're not selling BTC until it fucking MOONS uranus.....only then will we take some profits....

Grin

Hi pikachu I have what you need  Roll Eyes

more purevidz??

Grin

I can send you the contacts to get more Vidz on the low low if you like? I have the hoes that have hoes that have hoes. All will earn vidz on pure vidz
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Almost 75BTC. No sign of this slowing down with only 4 hours left.

Seems it will be a sprint finish compared to the snail pace few days.

As usual in crypto the smart money waited until the end.

nah....

Grin

Speak for yourself. I aint no degenerate

but ok, my name is Pikachu and I am a degenerate pokemon.

nice to meet you pikachu.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute

nah....

Grin

more purevidz??

Grin

nah....

Grin

Me is Cute

nah....

Grin

Speak for yourself. I aint no degenerate

but ok, my name is Pikachu and I am a degenerate pokemon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Almost 75BTC. No sign of this slowing down with only 4 hours left.
legendary
Activity: 952

nah....

Grin

Some of have enough fiat and are not in the game for more fiat. as my friend says we are in it to win more btc. You keep cashing your btc and we will keep saving ours for the proper moon this year.

nah....

Grin

Speak for yourself. I aint no degenerate.
Me is Cute

nah....

Grin

I could do with a new hat with my investment winnings though  Tongue
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

legendary
Has anyone got a car on order if so which one?

?

My car is already pimping why would i want anything else?Huh?

You have all you need amsterdam Cheesy
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So I have read through some things and one thing I don't understand is coin burning. How can you guarantee that someone won't eventually have the key for that address or are you just hoping nobody ever solves it? How can we know you guys don't store the key for that address and can move coins whenever you want?

Check out this article as it explains it fairly well. There's no private key to store because it's an address that can never have a private key to match it. You can verify this by using the code in the article to check its one of the generated addresses.

Thanks I've done a lot of reading abouot this project and have high hopes. Good luck dev and congratz on raising more than your goal of 50!
Has anyone got a car on order if so which one?

?

My car is already pimping why would i want anything else?Huh?

legendary
I think it's possible we'll see this go up to 100 in its last few hours. Would love to see this project turn into the success I know it can be!

yeah 4 and a half hours. 100 would not surprise me if im honest.
this has every oppurtunity to become a success and i think it will.
Me is Cute
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I think it's possible we'll see this go up to 100 in its last few hours. Would love to see this project turn into the success I know it can be!
Jump to: