Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 311. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why i should to invest in ico purevidz,to sell after ico my coins bellow ico price no thanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
well you guys going to pay my court costs when I end up being fined for continuing to use your page? You are streaming torrent files but apprently nothing to protect your users. I received from watching a movie on YOUR page,  one of your torrent contains a DMCA tracker. How many users not speaking up. I watch movies at pirated sites ALL the time and never have gotten a notice. Do something about this. Your collecting btc and maybe 10 of your torrents work and to top it off now I have been reported for watching pirated movies.

also:

Legal Disclaimer

The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. PureVidz doesn’t host any content.
All indexed items are submitted by users and all files are hosted independently. Due to the nature of Torrents, we are unable to remove any content entirely from the site. By playing any media content while on Pure Vidz you watch content hosted on a decentralized network and we cannot take the responsibility for any content hosted on it.
We do not upload any content nor do we know who and where content is coming from. We do not promote any illegal conduct of any kind. Magnet links to media content are submitted by users and managed by users.

Muppets like you should not stream movies online
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Dude, they have said many times to use a VPN, what's wrong with you?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
well you guys going to pay my court costs when I end up being fined for continuing to use your page? You are streaming torrent files but apprently nothing to protect your users. I received from watching a movie on YOUR page,  one of your torrent contains a DMCA tracker. How many users not speaking up. I watch movies at pirated sites ALL the time and never have gotten a notice. Do something about this. Your collecting btc and maybe 10 of your torrents work and to top it off now I have been reported for watching pirated movies.

http://seedboxgui.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/cas_alert1.jpg
My turn to watch the classic of all classics, and in general Ellen fashion i turned my favorite part into a meme.

Hope you enjoy it.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

That is one of the best parts in that movie. The best line from that movie is" Leave the gun, take the cannolis" Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
My turn to watch the classic of all classics, and in general Ellen fashion i turned my favorite part into a meme.

Hope you enjoy it.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Activity: 98
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
We need more projects like this. So many ICOs, so few legit ones.

I concur.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We need more projects like this. So many ICOs, so few legit ones.
Who's going to upload MASH the tv show?

Id like to watch that too actually. Been a while since I watched Trapper John and Hawkeye.

Merry Christmas.

My gift to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFWT9pQkiU
Thanks.
Brings back great memories. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you.
Activity: 70

Id like to watch that too actually. Been a while since I watched Trapper John and Hawkeye.

Merry Christmas.

My gift to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFWT9pQkiU

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Watching all the christmass movies on purevidz actually brightened up my holidays. Normally im depressed this time of the year do to some losses I've had to deal with but loggin into purevidz every night before bed and watching a different christmass movie has actually brightened up my holidays. I never in 100 years would have that any crypto coin project would be able to do that.

Thanks purevidz for making my holidays better and brighter.

Yeah, I actually watched The Godfather with this cold when you can't do nothing but watch a baddass movie

That's a classic. Id say its not my favorite but darn close to it. The cast of godfater though may be the best cast ever put together for a film. Just the way everyone acted with each other made me feel like I was watching a real life mafioso family. You don't get that kind of synergy anymore in movies now a day.

Id like to see the godfather 2 and 3 added and really get into a marathon, I know most people don't like 2 or 3 as much but im actually a major fan of the 3rd. Are you one of those that only likes the 1st or do you enjoy them all?
Activity: 98
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
When are we expecting the next dev update?
whut is this shit lol

something that obviously eludes your level of cognizance..............
It's absolutely ridiculous that they have raised only 11.7 BTC so far.

This little gem works and these guys obviously know what they are doing.

This should be like a 1000 BTC ICO.

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

MVP Most Valuable Player Or Motor Vehicle Permit or  Huh

Minimum Viable Product.

Think of Maidsafe......more than ten fucking years now and they still haven't produced SHIT!!!
Watchlisted.

And watching this movie with Will Smith called Focus. The chick in this movie is a smoking hot mama. Holy Toledo.

FOCUS is a really good movie, I concur.

Grin
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Silverlink
Watching all the christmass movies on purevidz actually brightened up my holidays. Normally im depressed this time of the year do to some losses I've had to deal with but loggin into purevidz every night before bed and watching a different christmass movie has actually brightened up my holidays. I never in 100 years would have that any crypto coin project would be able to do that.

Thanks purevidz for making my holidays better and brighter.

Yeah, I actually watched The Godfather with this cold when you can't do nothing but watch a baddass movie
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
It's absolutely ridiculous that they have raised only 11.7 BTC so far.

This little gem works and these guys obviously know what they are doing.

This should be like a 1000 BTC ICO.

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

MVP Most Valuable Player Or Motor Vehicle Permit or  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
How much is a "fair chunk"?

It's a secret. i could tell you but then id have to kill you. Wink
Jump to: