Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 320. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
No. I agree. Enough with the memes and more info about vidz.

Well it seems the heros has spoken. Just to update whoever had problems with bad santa, it has been re uploaded and it is now smooth and working fine for me. Enjoy

It is working for I as well. Thanks leep, when we go live send me your vidz address.

I'm off to work now people so have a good day!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Working to pay the bills and keep the lights on.
The meemems did make me laugh. Thanks to everyone who posted them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Well it seems the heros has spoken. Just to update whoever had problems with bad santa, it has been re uploaded and it is now smooth and working fine for me. Enjoy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Activity: 252
I have to say thanks guys because they were some funny memes but let's cut them down until we show the rockets, lambos and paradise islands towards the end of the ICO. How long until we get the tv series please dev team?

Don't be a spoil sport DanDan. If thy have fun creating pussy memes let them lol
I like to see threads changing up from serious to silly to funny to troll, that is what makes me wanna log into this shitty forum.
Activity: 242

The cat is the real boss round these ways.

That's one tough looking pussy.............

It toughened up when it got skull fucked in the eye  Cry They payed the price of fucking with pussy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

The cat is the real boss round these ways.

That's one tough looking pussy.............
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this looks kosher enough.

am surprised that it has only gathered less than 10 BTC so far while stupid fucking obvious scams like EBITZ supposedly gathered over 200 BTC.

Goes to show that most "investors" on here are a bunch of fucking muppets with more BTC than sense.

Purevidz is worth a gamble in my books.

I want to watch Spectral but that bitch's not loading.

Cry

I think a lot of those icos that raise a lot of money right away are scams. And its no surprising that it has less then 10btc because its a legit ico. I think the rush will come in the last few days and id be surprised if it hit its goal before the new year. Smart money waits for the end to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
this looks kosher enough.

am surprised that it has only gathered less than 10 BTC so far while stupid fucking obvious scams like EBITZ supposedly gathered over 200 BTC.

Goes to show that most "investors" on here are a bunch of fucking muppets with more BTC than sense.

Purevidz is worth a gamble in my books.

I want to watch Spectral but that bitch's not loading.

Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When is the next site update and dev update expected?
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Jump to: