Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 317. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
When will I be able to watch tv shows on vidz?

I'm interested in this as well. I can't wait to search and find tv series from around the world.

There is a few from America that I'd like to watch, namely - Blindspot, Blacklist, DC legends..

I watch them now but I get them late Cry

If you get them how is it to late? LOL. Why are people speaking about tv shows anyway is that in the near future or something?

Tv shows coming soon but I don't know when soon is or will be.

Do people actually still watch tv?
i'll stick with the occasional movie and reading books.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
it will be possible to upload some erotics movies?

XXX movies? I dont see why not as long as there's a torrent for it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I see earlier on in the pages you have a few trolls and fudders but not very good ones or I would have enjoyed a nice laugh Cheesy the standard has fallen of troll/fudder skills on this forum from the first days I joined as an excited and enthusiastic Bitcorn investor.

Those days are long gone now I look for little gems in the shit storm that is the alt section, is this one? I will tell you after my due diligence where I will share the facts for those to lazy to do it their selves.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
it will be possible to upload some erotics movies?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

I'm interested in this as well. I can't wait to search and find tv series from around the world.

There is a few from America that I'd like to watch, namely - Blindspot, Blacklist, DC legends..

If you get them how is it to late? LOL. Why are people speaking about tv shows anyway is that in the near future or something?

I get them late because first they play in the USA and then when they're ready its released over here in Europe.

I am stating my interest because above asked when he could watch tv shows so I'm assuming he has seen they will be shortly added.

Now I understand what you mean sorry. Hope they will be added soon, I've just seen they have added generas which helps when searching. Anyone seen spectral? I've just put it on so will give a small review at the end for anyone else interested in this type of film.
Activity: 108

I get them late because first they play in the USA and then when they're ready its released over here in Europe.

I am stating my interest because above asked when he could watch tv shows so I'm assuming he has seen they will be shortly added.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Tv shows coming soon but I don't know when soon is or will be.
legendary
Activity: 952

Activity: 108

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Dude we all know how p2p torrenting works. My point is the site with your user id and some people will probably even put their name and address hahahahaha is centralized and will be easy to find you. You technically will be hosts....good luck with that.

no where does it ask for your name or address, you can register with any email... there's no confirmation required or you can just make an email specifically for this

i always use a vpn so no issue with ip address and devs have been strongly suggesting to everyone that they use one too if they feel insecure

you're not very good at fudding are you? lol I mean your initial argument starts out "they have a demo/example of their product, therefore must be a scam!" like what the fuck? would it have been more legit for u if they showed up empty handed, lmao

By this logic they should not release anything and show you they are capable, they would just raise ICO funds which all be released upon release of a blockchain and working network like everyother shady ico. then they walk into the night with raised btc. You will need to come up with more than what you have to get my attention and make me think twice all is looking good here, yo don't think so move on and stop making yourself look dumb.
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.
OMG. I just turned jr and now it shows. How crazy is that? That timing could not have been any better.

That's some crazy shit dude! Crazy timing, if I waz you id be buying some lotto tickets tonight.

Heading to the gas station now to do justthat.
OMG. I just turned jr and now it shows. How crazy is that? That timing could not have been any better.

That's some crazy shit dude! Crazy timing, if I waz you id be buying some lotto tickets tonight.
What rank do I need to be to be able to post memes?

I think Jr member or Member. Check the meta section for the answer.

That's horrible. I want to be able to post them now. What a shitty forum this is.

I think Jr member or Member. Check the meta section for the answer.
Jump to: