Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 13. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

Surrendering or a quitter person will never find the purpose of his/her life. Life is like puzzle, we should find its parts to figure out what is the final outcome.   During the journey of finding its pieces is a challenge, problems, rough roads to surpass. And I believe that we must always learn in every experience everyday, and this experience will makes us mature, strong, productive and good individual.
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 05:57:31 PM
 If the purpose of life is not achieve at young age, i may not loose hope. I do not know the best, God knows the best. I will not surrender in life but will move forward in life to wait for the right time to come because God knows the best. one thing I have in mind is, God has a lot of plans for his children and at the right time He unfolds them.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 07, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Some say...the greatest tragedy in life is not..DEATH but...LIFE...life that fail to fulfill its purpose..we have given 365 days in a year and 8760 hours in a year, 7 days a weeks.. by God we have lots of opportunity to do and to live within our purpose  As long as we are alive.. we still have the chance.. don't waste it...coz it's yours to take...to discover...no one else does it for you...
Some say    no one else does it for you..   Did you make the internet?..So someone did something for you.. Wink

Purpose of life is to spread ..To spread amongst the stars ..

we still have the chance.. don't waste it..    < I wonder do you say the same to someone from YEMEN?..

life that fail to fulfill its purpose..It's not you that fails it's purpose it's humanity failing it's purpose BUT we will overcome these little glitches and our future children will have a bright future Grin..

no one else does it for you <..
Activity: 175
January 07, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
First is to ask ourselves what is our purpose in life.  Then, know what is our purpose.  Then plan how to do it.  Yes, it seems easy for me to say those steps but I am just guessing.  I am also one of the people who questioned the purpose of my existence.  

There is a book written by Pastor Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life.  I have not read it before but it seems like our purpose is for us to worship our God.  That we are all beautiful and we are not created accidentally.  
Activity: 140
January 07, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
Some say...the greatest tragedy in life is not..DEATH but...LIFE...life that fail to fulfill its purpose..we have given 365 days in a year and 8760 hours in a year, 7 days a weeks.. by God we have lots of opportunity to do and to live within our purpose  As long as we are alive.. we still have the chance.. don't waste it...coz it's yours to take...to discover...no one else does it for you...
Activity: 11
January 07, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
As far as i know, the purpose of life is to serve our divine creator and follow his commandments. This is the only thing i learned from my parents going back to my teenage years..
January 07, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

Sometimes your purpose in life is to fail and learn what that feels like.
Activity: 85
January 07, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

i will continue to reach my purpose of life no matter how long i will reach it. i am sure that if we are still believe that in oneday we can reach our purpose, then it will be happen. just stick for your purpose, make one step into another step, and you will be at the end of your purpose and you didn't realize that you are in the finish line of your purpose of life.

I think my purpose would be to make most of what life would give me. To be able to reach out and share also to gather experiences that someday i could share to my children.
The purpose of my life is to explore the beautiful world. To take care of my children in to love them. In to know god our savior and to do all his well. To worship god, to achieve the life eternal. That is my purposr in life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Life is full of surprises. It has a lot of opportunities that it offers. However, we cannot see them because our eyes are filled with tears or most of times keep on looking what's already closed. If you failed and that door closes for you, its time to look for another opened door and continue to move forward. We should not live by the past but live with the promise of tomorrow.
Activity: 120
January 07, 2018, 07:13:30 AM
Purpose of life is having as much fun as you can. Dance, drink, eat, laugh, play and relax.  Cheesy
Activity: 27
January 07, 2018, 06:03:40 AM
purpose of life? For me. Do what makes you happy this way you will only know what your life is about. Start with the happiness
Activity: 7
January 07, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
i think all the people have a purpose for they are life and the purpose become a very successful life for our future. so, i think purpose is necessary quality for  all of people in the world.   
Activity: 74
January 02, 2018, 08:35:36 AM
From a strictly biological and evolution point of view once you have raised children that can survive on their own then there's no purpose any more. Passing on genes is live's main and 1st objective.
We as humans try to think there's more to it... maybe there is? Maybe there's isn't.... Who cares Smiley

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 08:14:17 AM
Always prepared another one as a second choice, never live with disappointment  so that you can handle with positive response.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 02, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Life should always be moving forward, in every circumstances and situation we are going through. There are times in our lives that we fail but it doesnt mean we have to give up on our dreams. There are many other ways in acheiving it, just be wise and be strong. Life is a road that we need to keep on walking, keep on going and keep on moving forward.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
Purpose my life is being a good man, better and always better in order that i can pass aways happyly to see my heaven from my God Smiley
But out all of those, i really want make my family happy, having a great bussness, avle to help many poor people and many thing that can make many people smile and feel happy.
Because you know that when we just have enough money just for our self, i feel really hurt when see a beggar and i can,t help them Sad
But when we have a lot of money, at least giving them a little of it, making them thankful and making them smile for their day, it,s something
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 02, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
Forward, based on my experience, I didn't finished my college  way back 2008 because of financial problem that my family experience so I needed to stop, I feel sad and depress even when I saw my friends is already successful and done with their college life but stopping my life to that situation I rather to choose and be positive, I know whatever happened i  my life before their a reason behind it and Now Im proudly say in March, one of my dreams came true, I'll be a degree holder.
Activity: 70
December 28, 2017, 08:09:00 AM
Gosh I honestly try to NOT think about it sometimes. It can drive you crazy
Activity: 17
December 28, 2017, 07:48:05 AM
The purpose of life is to live. The things you do with your life are your choices. Like Alan Watts once said: "You are a wave in the ocean. You are what the whole Universe is doing in the Here & Now".
Activity: 89
December 28, 2017, 06:54:50 AM
the purpose of life So we gave it to cooperate, to love one another to overcome problems. Believers also believe that people's vision is their meaning and purpose for life in God's purpose in creation. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: