Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 12. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 09:28:06 PM
the purpose of life i think is to give and share love happiness through love, caring and understanding. we may not give it totally but as time goes by, we can.
Activity: 135
January 08, 2018, 09:19:31 PM
The purpose of my life is to live and always thankful to God for what I have.
And  to have more kids in my house.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
January 08, 2018, 08:10:06 PM
The purpose of life is to live the best out of it. Without hate, without violence. Just enjoy without harming others. Giving love and care not only to your family, but also to other people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 08, 2018, 05:33:59 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

The purpose of life is you live freely, enjoy life to the fullest, do good to the people share your blessing to the needy,have faith honor and fear to our god creator..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:24:19 PM
if my life goal has not been reached ,,
I will try forever anytime. Although my body does not want it.
but I leave it all to God,
Because I believe in God, anyone who strives and works hard will achieve his desires.  Cool
Activity: 112
January 08, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
There are really only two purposes for life:
1. To have a relationship with God;
2. To have more kids who can have a relationship with God.

That's why God made this whole universe, designing it for us. But we are blowing it, daily.

Cool

I agree with you dont forget God and thank Him each day because he gave it to you.
Activity: 112
January 08, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
I would say to have no regrets. Work on the things you want. Adapt improvise and overcome. Dont live in your excuses. Just do it Wink
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 08, 2018, 11:11:01 AM
There are really only two purposes for life:
1. To have a relationship with God;
2. To have more kids who can have a relationship with God.

That's why God made this whole universe, designing it for us. But we are blowing it, daily.

Cool
Activity: 101
January 08, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
There is only one good reason to stop fighting for your goals and dreams is death. While you are alive healthy and free you have every opportunity to continue moving towards your goals. And do this until you reach them!
Activity: 27
January 08, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
The purpose of life is to make a purpose.
Activity: 22
January 08, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Life is important because life is full of joy and happiness. Love your life becauce only one
Activity: 28
January 08, 2018, 09:23:18 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

My mother said, never give up even you meet your goals in life. That's correct! Problems are always there to break our concentration. We must be matured enough to face the problem with proper solutions in order to succeed. Life is very colorful, we must enjoy it and never quit. Because a quitter person never go beyond his/her finish line. Sometimes in reality, we are only one step closer to success but because of our weakness we surrender and quit.
Activity: 152
January 08, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
The main goal is to return to our Heavenly Father as a more mature, intelligent,and more compassionate being just like Him. But we won’t all have the same experiences. Each life on earth is unique, and each one of us will experience life a little differently. Some lives include physical challenges; all involve temptations and difficulties of one kind or another. We each have specific strengths and weaknesses, and our Father knows us well. He knows how we can best grow from our experiences, and He gives us commandments to enable us to reach our potential. But it’s up to us whether we will choose to obey.

Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

The true ourpose of life is to keep on fighting, keep on walking and keep on moving forward. Dont stop even if you have many challenges, they will make you strong. Dont surrender even these are on ypur way. Always remember to move and atep forward.
Activity: 191
January 08, 2018, 07:47:23 AM
The purpose of life for me is to become a good citizen, to live freely and happy together with my family and to serve and worship the creator of all living things, our Father in Heaven.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
January 08, 2018, 05:33:27 AM
If you purpose in life isn't achieved at an age you thought you should, you don't stop, you don't give in to setbacks, you keep pushing till it happens. Remember it is how soon but how well. Life happens to people differently, one man's early is another man's late
Activity: 30
January 08, 2018, 01:17:47 AM
No, you can not give up. We need to go further and embody the goal in life. To give a bright future to their children. Perhaps you did not receive it at an early age, to subsequently receive a great reward for it.
Activity: 29
January 08, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

Purpose of life is not just to think only about yourself,  I think we should live it meaningfully.  Live not only for your  goals in life,  live also to the people around  you, be someones inspiration.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 11:25:15 PM
They say anything that happen to you is on purpose and I believe that. All the people that we have met, we have made a difference to them either it's a good or bad effect.
Activity: 126
January 07, 2018, 11:23:41 PM
Purpose of life is leave free enjoy life to the fullest and long as you leave,do good, have faith and fear to god

Pages:
Jump to: