Pages:
Author

Topic: PURPOSE OF TOKEN? - page 9. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:01:00 AM
There are so many different kind of tokens in the market which is any kind of names but the investors will buy it depends the popularity of token and it can be changed as into a money used for the token purposes.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
August 24, 2018, 09:36:38 AM
If you get some token then you should check the project website to know what is the use of the token, most token in crypto is a utility token that are going to be used in the platform once it goes life so before the platform is ready then you can use it to trade. There's also token that pay dividend or to use the smartcontract like eth or neo.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
Tokens (Crypto Currency) are used by Initial Coin Offers (ICOs).  We frequently see so many ICOs launching new crypto token.  If the project is good; team is nice and experienced and honest; then their currency if purchases may give good returns with the projects earning by their activities.
Though there are also certain ICOs which after collecting funds; just disappear from scene and the project is fail.  Because their basic and main objective was to just cheat you by stealing your money.  And now when the money has already reached in their hands they just disappear.  So these dishonest people just defeat the purpose of tokens
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 09:14:10 AM
At this time the number of tokens is very large, based on the white paper they made that the purpose of tokens would want to focus on specific things, for example for the purpose of gambling, music, charity and so on.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 09:06:33 AM
   Not all tokens are the same, there are more types. I will start with what I know, who knows more can add something, and for others
who seek for some more knowledge should search about it and maybe contact some developers.

-Equity Tokens : Startups can issue stock or equity tokens through initial coin offering (ICO). This will benefit startups since the barrier
to entry into the financial markets will be much lower than in the past.

-Securities Tokens : A security is a broad classification that refers to any kind of tradable asset. Through ICO`s, investors have access
to a wide variety of securities tokens, ranging from coins redeemable for precious metals to tokens backed by real estate.

-Utility Tokens : Utility tokens, which may also be called app coins or app tokens, provide users with access to a product or service.

I hope I helped a little, I see many people doesn`t know much about tokens. Read more, there are a lot of informations out there.
They are free and you just need a bit time to read about everything you want to know.
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
Tokens is a representation of economic value, In cryptocurrency especially in ICO bounty project , the said ICO is allocatted with some value of the project to be given to participants in a form of tokens , each iCO is represented by their own ne token ,which is also the token being sell during crowdsale of tokens.
Activity: 162
August 24, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
Me and myself doesnt even know the purpose of token but because of this forum im very thankful that I can got a knowledge to learn from it and use it when i need it most.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
The tokens you have can be traded to Bitcoin by the time that token is listed in the market. You don't have to bother much about the excess tokens created. People just want to create those tokens and make money from it.
Activity: 152
August 24, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
The main purpose of token for Users is to use the token in the system that the ICO issuers provide, The ico organizers don't really need to give the tokens to users to make it's system useable, but they do that because that's their way to earn money, they sell the tokens for users and then the money they get is being used for development and social marketing( no to mention that a large amount of that money just goes as profit for organizers, and that's the way that most of them just exit the project without finishing because they already got their money in their hands).

You are right, most ICO projects that carry their coins are not all registered in the market.
I think the development team doesn't really care about that because they have put money in their hands.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
This token is a payment from the campaign where is the participants are joined.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:25:45 AM
most of every ico really has its own token. In every ico we will see their token symbol. we can not even say that the token is just one ico is also different because most companies are making it a different symbol so that people do not confuse where they want to invest. Other tokens have success for their company especially for people, but others do not, because they make a false impersonation
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 03:22:08 AM
Tokens are created for exclusivity of once company or project design to distribute to those who will support the bounty and ICO campaign and later on become the salary of the workers who worked in campaigning their project. It served as a salary to the workers then become a coin when listed to coin market cap and will have its value. THEn wait for that coin to be exchange once listed so you will be able to exchange it to Bitcoin.
Activity: 96
August 24, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

What is the purpose of token?

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.

You can exchange tokens.  You have incorrect information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
The goal of each token is unique, as is the purpose of the team that created it. Many tokens want to improve or introduce new, but few of them succeed.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
until now I also have not understood, but I think before the token is made must have experienced the research stage once someday if the token is already famous and be sure to be used, it is for now the use of new tokens not yet seen, but look at the coin that already exists, some of them already have its own function. the point is just a matter of time

Well, I think the function of token is using by the other country to buy in some malls, and shop who accepted token as a payment .Or maybe some people keep that token in their wallet then they believe that someday it has it's own high value.
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Have you heard about swachhcoin? Did anyone knows how amazing swacchcoin platform is? Okay let me explain,
Swachhcoin is a non profit organization that will make the existing waste management industries as efficient,possible, capable for them to become technologically and otherwise be able to tackle the imminent waste management crisis, swachhcoin already have a solution on our most common problem that the world faces at the moment, and your asking about the purpose of a token? Well let me tell you every tokens has its own purpose it depends on what platform it belongs,swachhcoin let's you earn swachh #tokens by using waste, this is what swachh#tokens is all about,this is why swachhcoin is amazing!
Pls visit swachhcoin.com for more info;
#Swachhcoin #ico #wastemanagement

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
usually the purpose of the token is that they want to create one solution that can alleviate some of the problems in the exchange place and these tokens are usually very useful for the people.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
August 23, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.

Thank you.
as simply, Tokens shame like Alt =  Alternate cryptocurrencies. Surely you cannot send bitcoin to bitcoin beucase there is was different of algorithm. Just need a bit research about what different between Bitcoins - Altcoins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 23, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

Thank you.

A blockchain project is often a program and is an open source program.

Free open source programs are not done, and they must be driven by commercial interests.

To issue a Token, the total amount of tokens can be checked, the founding team can clearly have a part, how much, and the tokens can also be checked.

When anyone USES such blockchain project services, it is necessary to pay a certain fee for using tokens.

The more people you use, the more demand you have for these tokens.

The number of tokens is often limited, demand increases, and tokens increase.

To increase the value of the tokens, the project team/developer is naturally motivated to develop the project more fully and to attract more people to use the blockchain project service.

This is the besy token explanation i ever read in this forum,accurate wordings thats been enough to understand even by noobs and newbies,this is what this forum needs the most useful post and the value and meaning of every sentences given in threads
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
Usually, a token is a reward for any alternative cryptocurrency. Showing how the campaign is sturdy and successful. It shows that token are significantly increasing in attention to any butcoin users to facilitate and moderate campaigns as well as invest their money. Bceuase bitcoin isers do not just post and post, we are also consumers of these platform in one way or another.
Pages:
Jump to: