Pages:
Author

Topic: PURPOSE OF TOKEN? - page 8. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 27, 2018, 07:32:57 AM
Hi guys, this just bother me long time ago, and just popped up recently..

What is the purpose of token?

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.
I hope I can get POSITIVE response and not some hates and negative one.

Thank you.
I think many token use in payment, when you buy token, you can use it to pay your bills, house, food or sometimes you can use that token or access their application. You can exchange also your token if you buy cheaper in market and sell it if the price is high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 27, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

I can not figure it out because I have one token before and I did not know how to use it and I can not even transfer it to bitcoin. I am just wondering why people keep inventing and creating so much token at all.

Thank you.
I think they invented their token to know their project. The purpose of the tokens is to promote their program, so some people buy it or invest in it. We just need to promote their project by joining their bounty to earn their tokens.
mass fundraising activities carried out by new / developing companies by offering a Whitepaper that contains everything about the crypto project they are working on. The project is then allocated to the masses in general, without being related to any authority, including the government, which hopes that the products of a company can develop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
Tokens i thinks is for salary of those who work of the certain company who campaigned and advertized their project. It is their virtual payment which will become a coin if listed in the market cap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
just only one way what the purpose of token, only giving profit for investors are buying at ico and get profit if have profit when token are listed on exchange market. maybe its only one way what the purpose of token and investor are fun with token purpose for investors.
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 05:52:19 AM
The token is needed in exchange for Bitcoin or Ethereum whichever you like. Tokens are usually obtained from airdrops or a reward from bounty campaigns you participated in ICO projects. Some tokens are listed in exchanges while others are not. If the token you are holding is in the coinmarketcap then you trade it for Bitcoin or Ethereum and convert into a fiat money.
Activity: 208
August 27, 2018, 05:02:46 AM
If you mean token = alternative cryptocurrency, then you can exchange it oneday to Ethereum, and ethereum is convertable to bitcoin, lol.
Yes you have a point.Tokens was given by qn Ico project which different in value but all of them will start to convert by ethereum then bitcoin and last into fiat.
Activity: 162
August 26, 2018, 04:42:42 AM
For me, I think the purpose of tokens to the company; is to promote their company and their products. To the people who are working to gain token is to hold or keep it on their wallet because in near future or days it may already have its value which we can exchange it in ethereum and from ethereum we can exchange it into bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 04:29:23 AM
The presence of tokens becomes its own color, when everyone has difficulty using coins of course with tokens, the transaction becomes easier, this is what makes the use of tokens more popular.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
August 26, 2018, 03:55:31 AM
Each token is created as a result of the ICO and ensures the implementation of its project. Projects work in certain narrow spheres of our economy and create real conveniences for people. Therefore, in general, we really need them. They provide us with additional conveniences that, in their own way. turn gives us the opportunity to use blockchein technology.
Activity: 158
August 26, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
the market continues to grow the number of investors increases and obviously the demand for cryptocurrency also increases, here they see the opportunity of gold, altcoins are goods that they can trade to become a lot of profit.

note: only the best altcoins can survive on the market.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 26, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Thank you.
The purpose of ico creating new coins if to deliver their project or a product into people by using token. There is alot utolity token out there that have different purposes and to using the product u need to buy their coins.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
I know tokens to give some percentage of money after long stay in bounty. There are some tokens too that are worth nothing and that depends mostly on the campaign's you participated and the efforts you put in that campaign.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

Thank you.

Token also is like a merchandise that we need to buy and sell and also we earn of token from a reward coming from any different bounty campaign if you confuse about how to use this you can learned from you tube and Google also here in bitcoin talk forum just research and find a good explanation about token.
Activity: 700
August 25, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
I am not too understand too about token but from what i know, token have different function. Others token are utility token and its like token for paying service and other token are security token, its like finance token
Activity: 93
August 25, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
Each company there give different name for token and different value to campaign a new project and each project have different strive to attain for the best of there own project and if success value of the token will increase and you can exchange it in real money that's why we have a lot of bounty campaign's in this forum to introduce the project and to recognize that campaign is worthy
Activity: 162
August 25, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
Tokens are meant for various transactions on the blockchain network. Usually tokens are issued during ICOs, tokens are known as coins when they start trading on exchanges.
As crypto enthusiasts, we always expect bitcoin to achieve higher heights so blockchain technology is propagated to the world.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
August 25, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
If you get some token then you should check the project website to know what is the use of the token, most token in crypto is a utility token that are going to be used in the platform once it goes life so before the platform is ready then you can use it to trade. There's also token that pay dividend or to use the smartcontract like eth or neo.
People should really research the ERC-20 tokens project if they are planning to invest their money into it, as you pointed out, it is highly likely that the ERC-20 tokens are created for the purpose of using it on platforms made by the developers, and if the developers are not willing to put in any efforts or time to keep on updating his project constantly, I would advice investors to stay away from investing in that specific project.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
different companies invent internal tokens to tokenize their activities.Yes, some developers are not involved in something to list your token on some exchange.in this case, You will not be able to exchange your token.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 02:22:17 AM
The purpose of each token is to improve economic and technological processes to facilitate current life.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

Thank you.
If you have tokens, then you should keep them when the price grows you can exchange them for Ethereum. If you are using Blockchain wallet they added a new feature that let’s their users exchange their Ethereum to Bitcoin with help of ShapeShift. But apart from that you can also sell your Ethereum straight through an get it funded to your bank account.
Pages:
Jump to: