Pages:
Author

Topic: Put 100$ per month in Crypto currencies - page 10. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
In fact, $ 100 is not a big amount to buy a lot of different coins. Choose two or three from your list. In principle, all coins after the revitalization of the market will make a profit. Whatever you buy it will be profitable. All the coins from your list are in good positions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 17, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
Do you have bitcoins and etherium? If none go invest on them, especially bitcoin. I consider both a must coins. We are experiencing price drops in all coins, consider this a good news to buy more coins. Your $100 can go further when you invest today on good cheap coins.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 17, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Your choice of coins are good but I wonder why you do not have Etherium and Bitcoins, they are best coins. You can also add cardano, stellar, ripple, deeponion and/or oyster pearl. You can also buy more cheap altcoins in the market. Now is the best time to buy more since the price of all altcoins are dropping.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.

Im doing the same thing, Some coins I have invested in were Bitcoin, Ripple, Ether and Bitcoin white. I'll be reading on your Thread to know more good Alts I can invest in. I'll be having and willing to invest in a long period of time. Im also trying to read white paper of some promising projects. Thank you for giving  me some idea where to invest.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
I guess ethereum would be the best investment right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
You should choose more traditional coins. Look at digital assets from top10-20 on CoinMarketCap. They always show greatresult, but less volatile than new coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 17, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
What I recommend is ETN - Electroneum. Because it leads to the ICO last year. And I'm sure that when it comes to their Android Mining is definitely the higher the ETN price. Right now the price of ETN is playing in 1,000 sats to 1,300 sats. And based on their road map it will cost $ 1 in february
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 04:56:46 AM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?

why don't You try to invest in ethereum or bitcoin is cash or bitcoin gold , I think her third this is the altcoin that will be able to compete with bitcoin in the future and his third is an altcoin that is more popular right now,I'm sure if You invest in the third altcoin,the profit You get will be more satisfying.
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

now eth is better to be an option in any altcoin investment. according to my assessment and analysis. eth is more potent than all altcoin. but there are plenty of altcoins that can be profitable in the short term, try to find and analyze
Activity: 630
January 17, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
Ethereum is your best bet right now!  Ether is going to rise at least 5 times this year and when I say 5 times,  I am only be modesty in my expectation.  So get right to it and but ether.  Compound interest should work for you as well if you continue investing!
Activity: 175
January 17, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
currently all coins are at dip, you can buy any good coin to gain profit in future. my suggestion will be Bitcoin, ethereum, sugar exchnage, appcoins  .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 17, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
yes puting money 100$ every month will generate good profit but you need more diversity. just choose coin that are new to trading site or buying coin below 1 dollar and hold it for long term. there will. be great profit you will gain.
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

eth, currently eth again down and possibly several months will come will rise again. or maybe you can look for other altcoins that are decreasing. but remember, you should always analyze and investigate before buying.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
This is a great way to save and invest, this is a good strategy for you. This can be a very good investment for new entrants to the crypto market. Do not be too greedy and invest too much at the beginning when you do not really understand this market, do not think it is too simple because this market is always very risky if you do not catch up in time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
Neo, Aion, Oyster Pearl, Unikoin Gold or Waves.
All of these coins are great to investment. Oyster Pearl and Unikoin Gold are better than others. You can make bigger profits with low-priced coins because the amount you invest will not be big.
For this reason we recommend you to buy Unikoin Gold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
Hi,
You can just buy more coin that you like, you don't have to buy a new one. Just buy more waves or neo or whatever your favorite  coin is. The fee when sending coin is expensive nowdays so you should calculate first how much bitcoin / eth can you get with $100, so you can decide to buy now or accumulate until maybe $500 before buying the coin in one go.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:43:23 AM
if you want every month is hard to stay in one coin, You should be able to see opportunities
i suggest you to buy bitcoin.. now bitcoin is correction suitable to entry. if you doubt for bitcoin, buy ethereum and ripple so cheap now.. hold till at least february you can get profit from there
i agree with you, now is suitable time to entry because every single crypto is down.. bitcoin sound is good to entry now. will up to 70% maybe
but look at bitcoincash.. maybe bch will rage  Cheesy
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
January 17, 2018, 03:39:18 AM
Hi,

youre good enough i think because to buy those very good coin and maybe this the dip and you can make a good profit soon when those hitting the greendays.  its sad to say that im locked up with my holdings this red days. btw, good luck bro!
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 17, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
if you want every month is hard to stay in one coin, You should be able to see opportunities
i suggest you to buy bitcoin.. now bitcoin is correction suitable to entry. if you doubt for bitcoin, buy ethereum and ripple so cheap now.. hold till at least february you can get profit from there
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 17, 2018, 03:35:25 AM
Hi,
You did not mention Stellar? seriously? They have a strong community and very good development, you have to set aside some of your money to buy stellar
Pages:
Jump to: