Pages:
Author

Topic: Put 100$ per month in Crypto currencies - page 4. (Read 1812 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 28, 2018, 09:59:39 PM
I prefer to choose an investment in the top position in the market, the reason is pretty simple if cryptocurrency becomes the mainstream place for an investment  in the following year and many new investors come then they will see the position of the top coins first, then they do research on those coins carefully.

Eventually, most likely that prices coin that we invest in will rise dramatically wide open, indeed, looking for altcoins that have a potential function that is used not only in the top coin, maybe many altcoins in the bottom position have good functions, but again every investor will only see the position top in the market first.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 28, 2018, 09:59:19 PM
Putting in $100 every month in cryptocurrencies is a nice way to save money and make some wealth in the future. That is, for as long as it is an extra savings for you, which you will not be needed in case you will have some unplanned spending. Otherwise, you might be forced to sell them at a loss. Savings in crypto is one of the best forms of investment.

In terms of coins, I am pitching for the top ones. Of course you will have Bitcoin most of all. And then for altcoins go for the most solid. You have ETH, Waves, ADA, XRP, EDO, XEM, SC, and I would add CRPT.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
If you want a long-term investment, then I recommend Bituoni, Ethereum, Semux, TE-Food, Stellar. The rest of your choice from the list of the top 50, but not more than 10 coins in total.
I agree for the long term it is better to buy those coins that have already developed in the market and are well supported by capitalization
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 28, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
If the man who wrote this thread really did what was on hs mind i wonder how much his 1,100 USD value now.
As the market is really not good from January 2018 till December. I hope he just not hold for those tokens he bought and did a right way to do it.
Well, It is not good to put a hundred a month if that is all your savings. just for me always put 50percent or less of what you left every month.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
December 28, 2018, 07:46:26 PM
if it's not wrong, you will definitely use the Dollar Cost Averaging strategy because you allocate the amount of funds every month to invest in crypto, but if you apply such a strategy then isn't it better for you to focus on just 1 or 2 coins? and in my opinion the best coin to apply to that concept is bitcoin and ethereum because both of them are strong coins because they have a lot of communities and it is very suitable for Dollar Cost Averaging
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 28, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
If you want a long-term investment, then I recommend Bituoni, Ethereum, Semux, TE-Food, Stellar. The rest of your choice from the list of the top 50, but not more than 10 coins in total.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 28, 2018, 07:32:23 PM
I can't just out my money into a market i am not sure of. Yes, there are coins with great potentials, but not all. So you have to be careful of what to invest in.
Choose bitcoin then you will have a safe feeling when investing. Many people think that bitcoin is a bubble that will soon die, or other negative information. But you will also see many people who are pro bitcoin, many people who are familiar with bitcoin and sooner or later celebrities will appear and they promote bitcoin, I think that is a good process so that bitcoin is known to everyone and makes the price more high and high.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 28, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
This idea work well in a market with steady movement, anyone that have invested $100 constantly into the market from the period you started would have made money last year but would have lost almost all his investment into the space this year because 2018 is the other side of 2017
Activity: 425
December 28, 2018, 07:08:50 PM
Your strategy looks good by investing little by little. Cryptocurrency investment is really good for future profits, but with the necessary precautions. You need to choose the right combinations of coins. Always put great coins such as bitcoin in your portfolio.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
Better to include the fundamentally strong coins such as BTC, ETH, EOS, BCH, and XRP. These coins will be your backup for long term investment in case your other coins lose their value.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
December 28, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
Today I have seen a video where a person is showing one BTC wallet which was added to each day for last couple of months about 0.7 BTC. Right now there is around 600btc in that wallet.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 28, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.

The whole year has passed. I think you thank yourself for investing only $100, not $10k. And in January of 2019, I guess I would ask you the same because it'll be a good time to invest in the falling market!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
It is reasonable to invest $ 100 in a cryptocurrency each month, especially when the market has dropped so much!
Activity: 196
December 28, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
I assure you that now is not the best time to invest in cryptocurrency and you need to wait some time
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 06:12:20 AM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?

If it is a long-term investment and you make a commitment that you will not sell them until a certain period, it will be a very profitable experiment. Otherwise, you may lose everything.
Activity: 438
December 28, 2018, 05:41:22 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in the top 20 currencies, there are many potential currencies and currently very cheap.
I can recommend a few coins: ADA, EOS, IOTA, XLM
Those are good coins and have a future, good luck.
Activity: 255
December 28, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Hi,

I love experiments, especially when they are carried out in a falling market. It is possible that they will be very profitable, due to the change of the situation and position in the market in the future.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 25, 2018, 12:22:54 PM
Now, despite the fact that the market is partially starting to recover, it is impossible to say that you can invest big money in cryptocurrency without losses.
Due to the fact that the stability of the cryptocurrency market is very weak, there is a possibility not to get a result and not even to return their investments.
Do this only by carefully weighing all the risks.
copper member
Activity: 995
December 25, 2018, 12:18:04 PM
Hi,

Waves - they have potontsial. Now their price is not significant. But there are all possibilities to join the market leaders. This means in the long run this is relevant. In my opinion this is the most promising coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 25, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
In case you want to invest every month for long-term, personally my choice is the Ethereum or Bitcoin only, it may be Dash or Monera as well.
Pages:
Jump to: