Pages:
Author

Topic: Put 100$ per month in Crypto currencies - page 8. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 10:55:01 PM
If you still has that amount of allocation each month for cryptocurrency, i would like to suggest putting some investment into Ripple and Stellar.
I believe those coins has a good future, in my opinion.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 09, 2018, 10:15:36 PM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.

There's a saying before that you must strive to acquire AT LEAST 1 BTC. Then once you've acquired it, start buying alts or tokens.

Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 09, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
You don't really need to put money every month but to wait for the right time when your selected coin is on dip, the buy low/sell high strategy really works just be patient and believe on your coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 09, 2018, 07:50:40 PM
It is not a matter i the money one wants to invest in crypto. As a matter of fact, you might invest millions of dollars and still come out with nothing, while someone who has come out to invest $50, might be recording profit of thousands of dollars. So, ensure you are investing in good coins and not only that, that you are also investing at the right time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I can only advise you go with Waves and NEO. I am not sure of the other coins listed in terms of their future sustenance or more market adoption for your portfolio coin.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 07:41:59 PM
Investing $ 100 a month is a good solution. But you have to understand that in a short time you may not make a profit. It may take longer. But it is still profitable to invest now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
It is very difficult to advise coins for short-term or medium-term investment. The market is unpredictable and we can't know what might happen to it. Now we can see a huge drop and if you invested at the beginning of the year, you are now suffering losses. This is the risk of short-term investments. But when the market recovers, your coins will be worth good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
ethereum and ripple. Only these two coins, I strongly recommend you to invest
Activity: 238
December 09, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
Hi,
For a $100 you can buy 1 ETH if you want to own a good quality coin that will give you a profits in holding until the full market recovery.  Although nothing bad on your list but I should consider first the undervalue of ETH before choosing others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 06:31:08 PM
now all the cryptocurrency is in a discounted condition, I suggest buying top 20 coins first, then if you have more funds allocated, then you can take greater risks on small volume coins
I usually do this method to get maximum profit, but beforehand you have to do some research first
CS (Credits), CyberMiles (CMT), Ripple (XRP) and EOS are probably the best nominations for me
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
I assume you are doing monthly savings against and this is very good for the future because crypto has no inflation value. $ 100 per month then you will get 1 ETH, or if you want to buy other potential coins then you can buy XRP, EOS, XLM, ADA and TRX
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
December 09, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
you don’t need to do this now because the market is very unstable and you can just lose your money
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
To put monthly 100 $ in cryptocurrencies is a very good idea. I am also investing every two weeks. I would recommend PAL and MOD for longterm investment or just buy more Waves.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 09, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
Although I didn't buy most of the cryptocurrencies you listed, I think NEO has great potential, it has better technology and strong team support!

You're right. Neo is one of the coins, which in the future can compete with Ethereum. I would like new tokens to appear in the blockchains of various coins, and not just the ETH network.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
At the beginning of 2017, the ETH was only around $ 20, so there were plenty of opportunities to buy ETH at cheap prices. When ETH reaches the $ 1000 mark, when I buy each ETH, I feel like I have to think carefully, because it is too high compared to the time I know. But at the moment, $ 100 is enough to start learning about this market
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 09, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
This is an affordable amount for most.

Here are the best coins that someone should buy.

- Bitcoin (expensive but #1 choice)
- Ethereum, you can buy 1 of it if you have $100 today.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
$100 per month is good to exchane it to ETH, BTC, BCH, NEO or any coin with some good transaction. But if i were you, i will exchange it to BTC or ETH. Only this 2 tokens will good in future by my opinion. In First Month invest to ETH, next to BTC
Of course, ethereum and Bitcoin are the leaders but do not forget about other Altcoins. You can choose good coins that will make a big profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
now it is better not to invest your money in cryptocurrency as you are likely to lose your hard earned money
It seems a good recommendation but I think the current price is a good entry level if OP prefer in a long term investments. I just hope that he will choose those quality coins that can easily bounce back when the market recovers.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 09, 2018, 09:23:20 AM
Putting 100$ each month is really of being stable and being consistent.The market sentiments are indicating it will go more downwards so its better to halt for some days and then invest in some strong projects which you believe after doing own research and analysis.There are many projects,cryptos tokens have been out there and we have already seen many projects being failed and many getting delisted.Also for some altcoins trading pairs are not available for stable coins so we need to buy via btc.But having constant buying every month reduces both panic and pressure.good luck mate.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 09, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
This is exactly what I am aiming at (excluding campaign but only from trading and airdrops and few other affilate programs). This is a great idea and I have been trying to achieve this for a long time.

I of course fail because I have been making less and less money but in the end I am trying to save as much as possible, it could be 100 dollars or it could be 50 dollars it doesn't matter as long as you are capable of putting money into bitcoin and ethereum there is a huge chance that you will see profits rising in the future when bull run comes. The point is to average down your loses and profiting once instead of losing once.

If you get in all at once there is a huge chance you lose most of your money but if you get in 100 dollars (that number can change according to your money) that means all you have to do is wait for one time when bitcoin is high and sell them all.
Pages:
Jump to: