Pages:
Author

Topic: Put 100$ per month in Crypto currencies - page 6. (Read 1812 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 21, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
If in the current market, and a purchase for $ 100 - I would choose Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar
maybe some little-known coins from relatively young projects for a short time
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
December 21, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
I think your strategy is very good. The constant and regular investing in cryptos makes perfect sense for me. This allows the strongly fluctuating market to handle well.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
Market has really been in a bearish pattern for over a year and for every market cycle there are some things to be considered.But truly speaking seeing the last day rally with bitcoin abc rallying and alongwith altcoins like tron and ziliqa today it really again gained interest of many people and as many traders are now starting to buy the buy pressure is slowly increasing and that's one very important factor for the rise of price of crypto currency.With so much happening all round the globe ban ,no-ban situation etf,sec,scam projects failing etc etc the volatility and ups and downs keeps people busy doing trades all day round. Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
Now it is a great time to buy. I would buy ETH now. With such a low price and upcoming updates on the blockchain at the beginning of next year it looks very promising for me.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
At present, most cryptocurrencies have been down, so you have got a lot of options to choose. You can invest safely in some well-established coins such as Ethereum, Neo, Iota, Cardano, and Ripple. These would be good for long-term investment.
Activity: 420
December 15, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
Purchasing Waves or Ripple can also be a good choice to make. I believe those coins has some good future.
I think it would be worth it if we invest in those coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
Straight buy for NEO coin all in. We have possible assumption that this coin will have a good run in start of 2019 and on that year. And NEO coin right now is totally low, so best to buy these coin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 14, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
Well, I like your strategy, just invest in the long term and at the same time learn to trade when the coin will be up sell and buy those coins that lie on the bottom , I think it will be much more profitable for you
If this is done continuously, I'm sure of it that in the future when bitcoin and the market alone goes back, he'll harvest all of his investments.

Conducting a $100/month input to crypto's is a good strategy if you can sustain this amount and be consistent to it.
Activity: 196
December 14, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
Of course, if you invest every month, then I definitely think in the future it will bring you a large amount, because I used to do exactly the same and it brought me good money, just choose good coins
Activity: 658
Catena X
December 14, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
Well, nice to hear this statement when many people leave the crypto, and you have this kind o strategy, putting your money regularly every month. In my opinion, there are some coins that have the small price with the great movement, they are DOGE, ADA, and GRIF..
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 14, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
Wow, looking at this point is basically like looking at a time capsule from early this year, this is around the period when I started taking Cryptocurrencies very seriously and if only I could turn back the hand of time, I could have recommended so many coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 05:51:52 PM
OP, if you still have interest in investing, there are so many good coins at the moment that are good for investment. As a matter of fact, some if this coins have got good products that would give them good values. Then the team behind some of them are very strong. I do not even mind investing so much at this time, because it is the best time to do that.
Also, the consciousness of investing what one can afford to lose must also be there.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 14, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.
If you are considering investments in the long term, the simplest thing is to invest in TOP 10. This is my opinion.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 14, 2018, 01:17:17 PM
Well, I like your strategy, just invest in the long term and at the same time learn to trade when the coin will be up sell and buy those coins that lie on the bottom , I think it will be much more profitable for you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 14, 2018, 12:34:24 PM
if indeed you have more money it does not matter not to use money to invest which is risky especially in cryptocurrency. if you use money that should still be needed for your life needs, you should not. Look for money in crypto and put the money in. Maybe this will be better but requires hard work
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
This is a good idea. If you invest everything, you can easily lose everything. And investing in parts is what is needed in today's market. You need to buy for a little bit and look at how the market behaves and so on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
If you are looking for long term then you have lots of crypto which are still  undervalued. For example Zilliqa, Pundi x  etc. All the crypto are in earlier stage of their project. So you just need quality.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 14, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
Hi,
I want to put 100$ in crypto currencies every month. Which coins in general would you recommend for mid- to longterm investment? Which coin should I choose this month?
I already have some of these coins: Waves, VEN, SRAT, SNGLS, NEO, ICX, DBC.

It's best if you will try to research about the crypto currencies that you are planning to invest to. Gaining information or knowledge about your own investment is one of the first thing an investor should do. That way, you can make sure that the project that you choose is active on development and marketing.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 14, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
from all your lists, I'm not interested. I would rather advise you to invest in a more potential ripple or cardano.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2018, 11:24:53 AM
There is not much difference in which coin to invest in a growing market. Any increase in price, the whole question of how much.
Pages:
Jump to: