Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 10. (Read 31578 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
This is a shameful behavior of the yobit managers, but it's exactly as they use to act.
Luckily this time it looks a little bit better, budget was renew  Smiley We are safe, let's roll the game!

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🈵{4p}🈵

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITDITVXZY✖✖✖QNFMI2UGZKPAJYJPXVVHZQDOGE

hint: This gonna be easy, an exchange-traded funds are the answer.
🈵solver gets the rune
edit: code claimed
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

That was mine. Solution was CSV, as the hint is the definition of csv.

There where two yobit campaigns in the past before this cryptotalk campaign, and both of them ended in the same bad way: no announcement of ending and the campaign wallet never refilled. This is a shameful behavior of the yobit managers, but it's exactly as they use to act.
Bobby Fischer was right
Wait . . . yobit campaign is still on?
Yes, it was restarted some time ago, under the banner you see below my posts. It is a forum but rewards are paid through yobi-panel. Works great here but all of a sudden they stopped refilling the budget... anyway here is a new code to grab.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🔗{4p}🔗

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITMN4ZDOCOVQLEPM5P5DY✖✖✖LZZU8C9P8ZDOGE

hint: Delimited text file that uses a comma to separate values.
🔗solver gets an item
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Argus is a primordial giant known for the all seeing hundred eyes, well, poptok only asks for one, though.

i took it for 90 DOGE

Wait . . . yobit campaign is still on? Like the one from years ago? That paid directly to your yobit account? I recall some people sporting their signature months ago, but I thought that's just them being too lazy to remove years old abandoned campaign, or a die hard supporter.

Anyway, empty wallet was a common issue during their earlier period, they usually fill it back after some days... before they finally didn't. So maybe this one would too.
Bobby Fischer was right
I fear yobit will never refill it.
Same here... It would be shameful, especially we began having fun again. I think I will manage to continue the game for one more week, till the end of the current period but after that, things look grim. Let's be positive of them and wait. A new, easy puzzle is ready  Smiley

🔮{4p}🔮

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITO✖✖✖TUZFB4JOUMZF3K3BPSFMHTAJTIEIDOGE

hint: Argus had hundred of them, I'm asking for just one.
🔮solver gets an item

And here I go again!

Solution was NLN, from the gene that encodes neurolysin protein.

Unfortunately i'm in the cryptotalk signature too. So I have locked funds there. Too many days have pass since the campaign wallet got empty... I fear yobit will never refill it.
Bobby Fischer was right
So far so good, however something worrying is happening with yobit-panel, as of right now funds for their signature appears to have dried out... we are safe for now but idk how it's going to resolve itself. Anyway, new puzzle is ready and let's hope for the best. Good luck.

😸 {4p}😸

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITND1LLZMGINEP0OA3SLDXMPOVNTJP✳✳✳ZDOGE

hint: Neurolysin, a human protein found in the mitochondria.
😸 solver gets a pet
edit: code taken - that was fast

That was mine!

From hint, we are talking about lego game. The LEGO Space Xabductor is and old released lego box, and its code number is 6915. I've put those numbers in the place of x and then i got a valid yobit code.

I got 95 doge, and my first points in this new course tournament  Grin
Bobby Fischer was right
thank you.  Grin
My pleasure, welcome in the game!
I went on a little hike, this morning, to check on beacon tower and this glow, I was mentioning yesterday. I'm afraid I have some bad news. Just like I thought, rust caused some short-circuit and contaminated power struck the ground. While I was returning a vicious, sticky serpent 🐍 attacked me, I was able to scare it off with a magical feather left by a friend of mine a while back.       
It appears that this snake was mainly after my points pouch, creepy... you guys should be on the lookout, it might have followed me.  Second charge powered up huynhthai12384 normally, with 1mana point.

🌂{4p}🌂

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITK♦NTH♦V♦♦PTKNI7XAKCNQPCSWEJJDNIJDOGE

hint: Xabductor
🌂solver gets an item
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Claimed it ! 31.1035 gram is equal to 1 troy ounce , short 1ozt.     Got 105 Doge , thank you.  Grin
Bobby Fischer was right
Beacon got a little rusty, 1 charge was wasted to shake all the dirt off. Nothing unusual, it was two years since last usage.
May not be the best idea to go there now, ground around the tower seems to be glowing a little. I wonder if any grass dweller was transmuted in to something special... Let's try one more time with this new puzzle, good luck.

🗼{4p}🗼

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT64VMADC50K280L5WEXA✖✖✖✖JUQH383MWDOGE

hint: 31.1035 gram
🗼solver triggers the beacon
edit: code was activated.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
Oh, what?!
Grin Hi. Great to see you to and I must say, I have also missed you guys. For a second I thought that our game just grew about one extra mini player but, this magic was someone else's. Nevertheless congratulation Miiike on becoming an uncle! More the better.
I think we are ready to fully restart the game with all it's previous features.
Key items - check. Spell scrolls - check. Magicians - within the starting blocks, check. Tournament Round 5 begins

🗼{4p}🗼

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITLXUV9✔✔✔ME2CIOKIMSQBC157JECPVW62DOGE

hint: It means decreasing the complexity of a 3D model representation as it moves away from the viewer.
Done . Claimed ! Thank you
100 DOGE . the answer : " It means decreasing the complexity of a 3D model representation as it moves away from the viewer " involves accounting for Level of detail (LOD) in computer graphics  --> L O D   
Cheesy
Bobby Fischer was right
Oh, what?!
Grin Hi. Great to see you to and I must say, I have also missed you guys. For a second I thought that our game just grew about one extra mini player but, this magic was someone else's. Nevertheless congratulation Miiike on becoming an uncle! More the better.
I think we are ready to fully restart the game with all it's previous features.
Key items - check. Spell scrolls - check. Magicians - within the starting blocks, check. Tournament Round 5 begins

🗼{4p}🗼

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITLXUV9✔✔✔ME2CIOKIMSQBC157JECPVW62DOGE

hint: It means decreasing the complexity of a 3D model representation as it moves away from the viewer.

Oh, what?! Poptok!! I missed you and your brilliant puzzle so much! I was so busy these past few months with a mini human that my brother asked my help to take care of, but I think you just persuade me to check the forum on daily basis again! I felt so sorry that I wasn't here on the first day you reawaken this fun thread

Welcome back Miiike! Just a few more users and poptok can restart the tournament too.

I'm able again to redeem yobit codes. I'm not sue how much time the block was active, but yesterday I was able to redeem a code correctly.

Anyhow I still can't figure out the last puzzle solution. What about you Miiike?? Can you guess it?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Soundlessly, one white feather fell, twirling like a dance.
As it touched the earth, a faint humming in the air began
Slow at first, but grows louder and louder
Air began to shimmer and vibrate violently
A rip of the nothingness appear on the night sky, with warm and fragrant mist of exotic flowers flowing from within.
Ultimately, a figure appear, leg first, then his entire body, stepping from the Rift into the earth, looking around with fondness in his eyes.
"I'm back", the figure whispers, "I'm back from the timelessness"
He looked at someone stood few good meters from him, a familiar face that appeared with different but as elegant method few good days before him
He looked at the man, grinning and whispered, "shall we begin?"

Oh, what?! Poptok!! I missed you and your brilliant puzzle so much! I was so busy these past few months with a mini human that my brother asked my help to take care of, but I think you just persuade me to check the forum on daily basis again! I felt so sorry that I wasn't here on the first day you reawaken this fun thread

Was too excited to see my old online friend return that I was little bit late to realize that the puzzle is not yet claimed. Anyway, I took it. And as always, I'll break it down. Hopefully, it'll encourage new comers that's not familiar yet to the nature of this generous game to think VERY out of the box. Check everything, question everything, as Poptok could put hints at the very least expected place(s).

And for this one,

The first hint would picked old players (like me) curiosity as Poptok always use the word "hint", so "cue(s)" is a little bit out of place. But don't be discouraged, new players, as the words after it should made you curious too. "I mean hints", he said, like correcting himself, like suggesting that there's something wrong. It's very ambiguous, I have to admit that although I am aware of the real hidden hint, I wouldn't know how to use it right away if the second hint didn't stress it out.

Read it out loud: "cues: I mean hint..." Combined with a possibility that the real hint on "hint 1" is the word "cues" itself, and an urge to read it out loud would turn the word "cues" into "qs", three of 'em  --> Q--Q--Q.

100 doge claimed.
Probably they blocked me because of too many unsuccessful try?
O, that's unfortunate  Undecided  I had no idea they do this now.
Maybe this is only temporary and you will be unblocked later on? Kinda changes lots of things now...
On the other hand, blind luck was excluded and people have to be more careful while guessing.
Let me know how this sorts out tomorrow for example.

I hope it's just a temporary block. I've verified that my withdrawals are not blocked, so this is not a full account block it's just related to the yobit codes section. I will keep monitoring this block and let you know if I get unblocked. Anyhow in the last days I've made really a lot of try... Probably something like 30 as I wasn't aware that I was risking a block.
Bobby Fischer was right
Probably they blocked me because of too many unsuccessful try?
O, that's unfortunate  Undecided  I had no idea they do this now.
Maybe this is only temporary and you will be unblocked later on? Kinda changes lots of things now...
On the other hand, blind luck was excluded and people have to be more careful while guessing.
Let me know how this sorts out tomorrow for example.

2nd Hint: Have you tried to read the puzzle out loud? This should clear things out. It's all there.
Got it!
That's great, was kinda hard and yet so obvious Smiley Please snip the puzzle next time while quoting me, thread will look much more approachable and clear this way, making searching for possible clues easier in the future.  

Ok, I will not quote puzzles anymore. The last one looks quite difficult to me... I've done many test in the last days but without success. Now when I try to redeem a yobit code I see a message saying "please contact support"... Probably they blocked me because of too many unsuccessful try?
Bobby Fischer was right
Got it!
That's great, was kinda hard and yet so obvious Smiley Please snip the puzzle next time while quoting me, thread will look much more approachable and clear this way, making searching for possible clues easier in the future.  

{xp}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITT✌N352ZH✌XC42UMK5NKUGHCSFIWLX2✌IDOGE

Cues: I mean hints, hints, three of em!  Lips sealed
2nd Hint: Have you tried to read the puzzle out loud? This should clear things out. It's all there.
edit: puzzled solved, code taken, solution QQQ
Are you still using them (items) in this giveaway or will they be used again in the future?
The RPG aspect of this giveaway is not being used currently. The tournament also wasn't restarted so as of right now, there is no need to familiarise yourself with all the quarks of this game. However I would suggest to take at least a glance through the links below. I know it can be confusing, players are somewhat required to take notes or save various recipes and curses on their hdd. There's always a place for questions, so if you have one, just ask. Anyway, a new puzzle is here.

{xp}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITL71WHQW✖✖1✖✖XKV6WYQL2M5PJW6B1SR4DOGE

Hint: it is, sort of  Roll Eyes
Got it!

Solution was in the first part of Poptok words, where he linked to this old post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22371903

There you can find this: "Julius Caesar says: First 2000 and next 55               -22,11,2019r"

So in roman numerals 2000 Is MM and 55 Is LV. Put those values instead of X and I got the code.

Pages:
Jump to: