Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 5. (Read 31578 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
A bit of history as today puzzle. Quite a selection of events there was but this one below, got me especially intrigued.
What kind of arguments and logic are pushing people to support tyrants ruling over themself? Interesting times.
Anyway, good luck and thanks for playing. 

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITO4WLUWJPH8M3KV✖SAPLFEB✖O✖Y✖J0NXCDOGE

hint: It's funny how one nation's hero is a traitor for the other.
Find out who Laura Secord was, what happened over the Beaver Dams and what year it was.
🐁 solver gets a pet

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

This was mine. Solution is M16. Got 100 doge.

I want to release my battle-mouse too.  Smiley

Thank you.
Bobby Fischer was right
Mouse trap, a kingdom for a mouse trap! And where is a cat when you need one?  Roll Eyes
New puzzle ready below. Claiming it stealth works, that's for sure, but you are missing out nevertheless.
Sign up on forum and play with us, more rewards are awaiting the rounds and periods winners.  

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway part.

YOBITNQZN✖✖✖CXSQPA7WQG4VXESV7XQJVI2WSDOGE

hint:
Iconic Colt's riffle that debuted during Vietnam war.
🐁 solver gets a pet
edit: code claimed
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
RAMPAGE -> 95
Bobby Fischer was right
Since I now got 2 mouses I would like to release one.
I also have a question about magic chain: will it grab only items attached to a puzzle or also points?
Simple answer is, chain can not hook any points, only items and occasionally mana, but only if it's set in usual place of items and pets. Mouse was unable to fetch you any points  Embarrassed  And speaking of which, I think we are facing mouse infestation. Look, there's another one! You know what this means, where is prey a predator is dwelling. I wonder what those mice are running away from, what may have had scared them so badly?  Last puzzle today, slightly harder?

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway part III/III.

YOBITD✖✖KP✖✖✖✖9OMW4✖BYX09BX6VKK5M7DALDOGE

hint: Violent and usually wild behaviour synonymous with;
go berserk, to storm, charge, to riot, run amok, craze, frenzy and fury.
🐁 solver get a pet

Got it. Solution is U46 and K9. Reward was 100 doge.

Since I now got 2 mouses I would like to release one.

I also have a question about magic chain: will it grab only items attached to a puzzle or also points?
Bobby Fischer was right
I would like to use the magic 8ball.  Grin
Quite a useful little gadget, isn't it. Here comes the second puzzle for today. Shouldn't be hard to find the answers.
Good luck and see you soon.

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway part II/III.

YOBIT4QKZ6NVOWAOXLW1YDMBP✖✖✖Y0L✖✖UBXSDOGE

hint: homophone for any dog
Runestone uncovered in 1935 outside the Lovö church.
🐁 solver get a pet

It's "the specter"' that is taking codes.

Anyhow the last puzzle was mine. Solution is MIR as the old russian space station, setting of the record. Got 105 doge.

I would like to use the magic 8ball.  Grin

Bobby Fischer was right
looks like someone doesn't want to reveal themselves...
Yes, someone is claiming in the ghost mode, luckily we have mechanisms to make something out of it for the game.
Beacon was charged to level 1. You know that it may be one of older magicians, trying to fulfil requirements for cumulation of the rewards? I wouldn't be surprised and if I'm right, more power to you stealth claimer Smiley

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway part I/III.

YOBITVHL2MD8RI✖✖✖LM3EOUUNNGECZNGPL9XDDOGE

hint: It holds the record for the longest single human spaceflight at 437 days and 18 hours.
🐁 solver get a pet
looks like someone doesn't want to reveal themselves...
Bobby Fischer was right
Tomorrow is a multi-puzzle day, chance to get some extra points and doge. But first, extra simple puzzle and in fact, it can not get any simpler than this Smiley So basically the faster one grabs the scores. Last puzzle was solved by an unknown person, as a result magic beacon was activated. 3 charges were distributed as extra mana to; ritaconscience, Danydee and Cent21. Thanks for playing.

{4p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITAFXZZITCO1Q5FGAMO6NP74SE88NDVB57DOGE

hint: It really can't.
edit: code was claimed
Darn, looks like someone beat me to it.

Answer was ASS
Bobby Fischer was right
FSB -> 95 DOGE
Hey, great a new challenger appeared Smiley Welcome to my game, next time please snip the puzzle while quoting me, it may prove itself useful in the future, and this is also a local rule. If you have any questions regarding the game, feel free to ask. Nevertheless cool to have you, have fun and good luck with future puzzles. Speaking of which, I have one ready down below.  

🈚{4p}🈚

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITF✖✖✖ALSSF6WMVKQB3IJA9KMDVBWLGE9IDOGE

hint: Equus africanus asinus XD
🈚 solver finds a rune
Activity: 271
Merit: 0
Another puzzle another security agency, are yobicodes trying to tell us something Huh I hope not  Roll Eyes
Probably easy to solve to our Russian friends, regardless don't forget to post after you solve it.
Good luck and see ya tomorrow.

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITHIUF094MPOMRQ7CBR7BL1QB3DIS✖✖✖2CDOGE

FSB -> 95 DOGE
Bobby Fischer was right
Another puzzle another security agency, are yobicodes trying to tell us something Huh I hope not  Roll Eyes
Probably easy to solve to our Russian friends, regardless don't forget to post after you solve it.
Good luck and see ya tomorrow.

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITHIUF094MPOMRQ7CBR7BL1QB3DIS✖✖✖2CDOGE

hint:
Security agency of Russia and the main successor to the USSR's KGB.
🐁 solver finds a pet
MI5 -> 90 doge
Bobby Fischer was right
Rolling with another code for you to claim, quite an easy question today, the easier the better you know the city of London.
Solve it, claim it and don't forget to post about it Smiley good luck and see you tomorrow.

🈯{4p}🈯

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT✖✖✖VHA0ZKJ7LQODQRQO6UUR1WQXB3NTCDOGE

hint: Her majesty's security service with headquarters at Thames House.
🈯 solver finds a rune
4K + XP = 100 DOGE

Also 8K resolution monitors exist now
Bobby Fischer was right
So far so good, slightly tougher task awaits you today but nothing impossible.
Luckily for us, Earth managed to revolve the sun one more time Smiley I hope this upcoming "revolution" will be as good for you as the previous one. Stay safe and hodl  Wink and as always thanks for playing.

🎱{4p}🎱

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT✖✖Y✖✖U2EOO2N5YWLFR1GGP1WYGK5Q58RDOGE

hint: Newest hype in gaming resolution standards
M$ Odyssey + M$ Neptune = M$ Whistler
🎱 solver finds an item
P64 -> 105 DOGE
Pages:
Jump to: