Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 7. (Read 31578 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Got this one as well , answer was Uno  , il suggerimento is italian , and 1 in italian is uno.
Got 250 doges out of it Cheesy . Edited my earlier posts aswell to show amount I got.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Last puzzle for today is ready and waiting below. Hope this weekend was good for all of you guys.
In this upcoming Xmas time, I would like to wish you as much health and prosperity, as you are ready to handle and than some more Smiley Let this special time of the year be a truly quality time in your family circle. Don't let all the gifts and delicious food overshadow the real cause for all this commotion.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🐸{4p}🐸

Daily micro-giveaway part III/III.

YOBITT1X✖✖✖SQWOWFLWD24ARRVLYFYLEPKFGLDOGE

il suggerimento: 1
🐸 solver gets a pet
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Easy One. Blu Is the ending T of yobit, and red = blu, so all T letters is the solution. Got 200 doge.

Thank you and happy Sunday.
Bobby Fischer was right
Easy one , claimed it , answer was SLR Smiley. as is McLaren SLR.
Just like Cent said, remember to post how many coins you got. Helps to prove you were the one that solved the puzzle.
New task is ready, for experienced players only!  Wink

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

Ⓜ{4p}Ⓜ

Daily micro-giveaway part II/III.

YOBI✖✖✖W623CIU2XXKCGUXJMX5LA4LEL5KFQDOGE

hint: =
When you know the drill, it's a piece of cake.
Ⓜ solver gets +1 mana

Congratulation!

You should post how many dogecoin you got, so poptok can be sure that you are the one who really claimed the yobitcode, and assign you points for the tournament. That's why the reward always change.
Edit : got 150 doges Smiley.
Bobby Fischer was right
Slightly boosted rewards and quite simple three puzzles today!

Ⓜ{4p}Ⓜ

Daily micro-giveaway part I/III.

YOBITSN2QDCWFJSH✖T✖✖7HEGY1VHIF91S0CAEDOGE

hint:
C199/R199
Ⓜ solver gets +1 mana

I was once again donated with doge by Cent21 and as a result, upcoming Sunday will be a multipart puzzle day with slightly boosted rewards. Anyone involved should thank Cent for having this gesture and affinity for this game. Thus, thank you Cent21!

You are very welcome.

And last puzzle was mine! Solution is PVP that stands for player versus player. Got 100 doge.
Bobby Fischer was right
Just like Leviathan said to me once, which I then told you, the answer you look for lies entirely in her world. And her world is, being a sea monster, naturally a SEA.
Well, now it sounds so obvious  Cheesy  it was a great puzzle nonetheless.
I was once again donated with doge by Cent21 and as a result, upcoming Sunday will be a multipart puzzle day with slightly boosted rewards. Anyone involved should thank Cent for having this gesture and affinity for this game. Thus, thank you Cent21!
New simple puzzle is ready below, don't forget to post your reward after you grab it. See ya tomorrow.

Ⓜ{4p}Ⓜ

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITIKLBG46AL4ITCAPSUOJ✖✖✖G4N31RBKZ8DOGE

hint: A type of multiplayer interactive conflict within a game between two or more living participants.
Ⓜ solver gets +1 mana
edit: code was claimed

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Miiikes last puzzle was for me, Got 750 DOGEs. Great one Cheesy

Umm... Yeah, I mislead a little with 500 doge, it's actually 750. I'm really pleased people find the riddle amusing.

Must think of what's (Go Far) in 3 letters,

In order tryed;  Fly, Car, Bus, and then (Sea), it was the correct answer!

. . . . . umm... Enoch wails in heaven for this analysis. A nice one though, I just didn't see it coming like this

Could you enlighten us on how you were able to solve Miiikes puzzle?

If I may...

Just like Leviathan said to me once, which I then told you, the answer you look for lies entirely in her world. And her world is, being a sea monster, naturally a SEA.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Could you enlighten us on how you were able to solve Miiikes puzzle?
Must think of what's (Go Far) in 3 letters,

In order tryed;  Fly, Car, Bus, and then (Sea), it was the correct answer!
Claimed this one for 95 Doges , answer was network address translation , a.k.a NAT.
Bobby Fischer was right
Could you enlighten us on how you were able to solve Miiikes puzzle? In the mean time, here is the next, quite easy task.
~100 doge to take plus some points for the tournament. Have a niece and productive day everybody.

🈚{4p}🈚

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT1RJM7SKDCCR0✖✖✖DZ3FB4C61QYCPGTAHDOGE

hint: aka IP masquerade
🈚 solver gets a rune
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

I was late to get the '3TB' Grin Grin ,  between us I need a faster device to be enough fast claiming the codes,,  The yobit site is going too slow on my phone! Sad
Bobby Fischer was right
I came up with an idea to avoid paying the withdrawal fee every time.
That would be a very good idea if not one simple fact, I also don't own any doge coins in my own wallet  Undecided
I was counting on more people that already being paid by yobit, will join our game, that was my main focus group at least.
Right now, problems with refilling campaign wallets is somewhat discouraging to me to invest in bigger amount of doge. I will consider your idea though as it for sure may improve peoples interest in this game.

Two unsolved puzzles right now, this one below and this one, combined about 600 doge to grab!

🔮{4p}🔮

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITM8WVP4VJRRQ0W9YC1W36BKFRMWHKZ✖✖✖DOGE

hint: 3x10¹²Byte
🔮 solver gets an item
edit: code claimed
I took it. Been waiting for 8 hours for anyone to claim, kinda hope we could attract more participants to make this race more interesting, feels a bit too quiet for me. I announced this thread to a thread discussing giveaways on my local sub-forum (I vaguely thought I did this too on "Chapter 1") hopefully we'll gain more participants.

Sorry guys... i'm so busy at work these days, so i can't follow the forum as much as usual.

I agree with you Miiike, let's make this topic crowded! Will post about this game on my local sub-forum too.
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
Sorry if this is unrelated.

I came up with an idea to avoid paying the withdrawal fee every time.

So when we want to withdraw, we could send poptok1 a yobicode with all the dogecoin we want to withdraw. Then, he can send DOGE to our wallet onchain. This way, poptok1 doesn't have to buy more dogecoin and we don't have to pay the withdrawal fee, so it's good for all of us.
Bobby Fischer was right
I went on a journey so long and far. I met with leviathan and Miiike from times long forgotten.
I visited places full of memories, like Miiikes's first stand-alone, his gigantic contributions to this game and many other places.
Hints are there, waiting, so cryptic and I was lead inescapably here, clueless, confounded, lost.
And than I think to myself, why not going with "FAR"? Strike of genius but only temporary and missed whatsoever...
Answer like the wind, remains elusive, ghostly, intangible...

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
As how previously stated, Cent21's generosity just triggered a riddle to manifest itself sooner than I expect it'll show itself.

Miiike's Stand Alone giveaway - 4

YOBITAB9LIIF***EWDFEZKAF9GFFSNBI9Y6J5DOGE

Hint: Go far

Reward: 500 DOGE
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
Sure, guess I'll try it
got it, NFL

thanks for 200 doge

Edit: looks like the withdrawal fee is 500 DOGE.
Pages:
Jump to: