Pages:
Author

Topic: 🀄️ Puzzles, games and giveaways 💰 Epilogue 🏆 - page 6. (Read 31578 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Welcome in the next, 3rd phase of round5. Winner is Miiike (extra code PM'ed) with just one point of advantage in front of Cent21. Super close the ranking was this time, exciting although hoarding mana suggests some serious action in upcoming rounds Smiley
New puzzle ready and waiting below. Good luck.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

🔮{4p}🔮

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITVCVML✖✖✖O5MRPOPHCMY5VW192HP3NUH8DOGE

hint:
aka the CZAK, one of the smallest, semi-automatic pistol
designed to fire the 9×18mm Makarov cartridge.
🔮solver finds an item
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I still remember the day I got my "PSX", my first game was Harvest Moon BTN and I have zero idea on how to actually play it, given I was very young and my english (my second language) was next to nonexistent.

Today, it leads me to 95 doge, tho.

I wanted to rain some spells, but it seems by claiming this puzzle I got the position, so my mana could be stored for future needs.
Bobby Fischer was right
OK, last puzzle in this period. Winner is still unknown so if you are planing on doing some magic it is a good moment to do just that. Reward, winner and next period will be announced tomorrow. Take care and good luck.

Helpful links: #1firstpost, Tournament rules, RPG(game instruction), Scoreboard New players are welcome!

{4p}

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITSLZLROPBYXBF5UU73MUZV100NA✖✖✖J8MDOGE

hint: Stupendous, grey gaming equipment, in fact so fabled that
even it's name got "legendarised"

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Strange , tryed earlier today WNOC aswell and it didn't work.
Yes, that would be my fault, very sorry for that. It happens very rarely that I make a mistaken hint or broken puzzle, I guess it's the second time this way, if I remember correctly. You have to forgive me, we are all just humans, we make mistakes. Hope you guys didn't waste to much time on it... Embarrassed sorry again.

Don't worry. No problems.

Last puzzle was mine. Easy one. Solution is DVD. Got 110 doge.

Thank you.
Bobby Fischer was right
Yes, that would be my fault, very sorry for that. It happens very rarely that I make a mistaken hint or broken puzzle, I guess it's the second time this way, if I remember correctly. You have to forgive me, we are all just humans, we make mistakes. Hope you guys didn't waste to much time on it... Embarrassed sorry again. New item was added to the lore section and here comes the next to last puzzle in this period, easier this time.

🎱{4p}🎱

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT1GVHKWJHTJNOYDMICTKD✖✖✖XQZB1Y7ICDOGE

hint: January 1995, the MMCD nomenclature had been dropped, Philips and Sony proposing a new format.
What was its abbreviation?
🎱 solver gets an item
edit: code claimed

The hint code was different earlier... I've also try many codes... Not sure about wnoc. Anyhow with four 6 I supposed that it should be the number six as on one of my old phones with t9 that's exactly what it display if I press four times the 6 key.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
I tried it on my flipphone and it didn't work

Edit: Code fixed. Typing it on a flipphone gets you WNOC

+105 doge
Bobby Fischer was right
Damn, I wanted that last blue rune for my experiment
It's a very rare item, chances for it being found again, while the other still remains in this realm, are extremely slim.
New puzzle is ready, I have a feeling it wont be as easy as it could have been years ago, anyway good luck.

+2Ⓜ{4p}+2Ⓜ

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITCQPACJ1TFJEXA6H0L✖✖✖✖3DD1HZKSK19DOGE

hint: #T9: 9,66,666,222
solver gets extra mana
legendary
Wait... What?
A poem leads me to 100 doge. Damn, I wanted that last blue rune for my experiment
Bobby Fischer was right
I'd like to open door number 1.
As you may have noticed yesterday, behind door 1 was a blue rune. explanation on what it does can be found at game instruction section. This is where content of the doors was set. This period is very interesting, first time we are having such tight pack at the scoreboard.
New simple puzzle is ready, in case you are new, don't be shy and post when you solve it.

🐁{4p}🐁

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBIT9YBMNL6PRUI8JNQMRFW✖✖✖✖VFTNG99WFDOGE

hint: A piece of writing in which the words are arranged in separate lines, often ending
 in rhyme, and are chosen for their sound and for the images and ideas they suggest.
🐁 solver gets a pet
I'd like to open door number 1.
Activity: 279
Merit: 109
reputation on reddit (for trades): bit.ly/3ja8HFK
TX
XD
Thanks, 95 doge
Bobby Fischer was right
...what my key does?...
Chance for you to find out m8 Smiley But be careful, I can clearly hear some hiss 'ssss' noise from behind one of those doors.
Usually this what is hidden behind doors is predetermined somewhere in the thread. In theory you could find it out, remember when I asked  no to quote me etc? Smiley this is the moment you can benefit from that but it's not recommended (huge time wasting).
BTW new puzzle is ready and waiting, good luck.

🕜{4p}🕜

Daily micro-giveaway.

YOBITX5D0P2✖✖1RR7UONUH04X✖✖TOKIX1ANRKDOGE

Hint: 1st - acronym for a transaction 2nd - an internet laughing symbol that gets annoying if overused.

Here are the mysterious doors, who's* willing to open them?
warning: read the entire post please Smiley
All magic doors have one thing in common, they disappear (12hour) *Only for key holders

🚪 🚪 🚪
1         2         3
I'm a bit confused at what my key does , "opens magical doors" any of you veterans care to share some info on it ? Smiley

It will be useful when poptok will post magical doors inside a new puzzle... it's just once in a while.

Take a look at this old puzzle for example: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21968780
I'm a bit confused at what my key does , "opens magical doors" any of you veterans care to share some info on it ? Smiley

Solution is Carbon dioxide (chemical formula CO2). I got 95 doge.

Thank you.
Bobby Fischer was right
*looking at the mouse cage*
*snapping fingers*
"Release!"
Unfortunately mouse got lost, no points were fetched. Next easy question below, grab some doge and points.

🈯{4p}🈯

Daily micro-giveaway part.

YOBITESQEBSSSRUXKOGVHT3A✖✖✖XOYONNO6NMDOGE

hint: Carbon atom covalently double bonded to two oxygen atoms.
🈯 solver gets a rune
legendary
Wait... What?
I took it, GEL for 95 doge.

Bro goes home few days ago, so I was relieved from uncle duty for few days.

Some spells seems to be brewing indeed. Anyone want to try some spell casting? It's interesting and satisfying. Me? Well...

*looking at the mouse cage*
*snapping fingers*
"Release!"
Bobby Fischer was right
Standings look interesting this time, four mages with points so close to each other... I sense some spells in the air coming Smiley
New short puzzle is ready, can you do it without google?  

🔑{4p}🔑

Daily micro-giveaway part.

YOBITLMTFUP1QBHKPDO1WRPDCFV3TW9V✖✖✖CPDOGE

hint: Substantially dilute cross-linked system, which exhibits no flow when in the steady-state.
🔑 solver gets a key
Pages:
Jump to: