Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 24. (Read 307530 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Guys,

Just want to bring this to your attention:

BTER's qora hot wallet address QXNz5kBknsgNYtRKit4jCDNVm7YYoXLZdB currently shows it only holds less than 4% of qora supply (3.77% to be exact or close to 380 million qora).  If you still have qora on the exchange, I'd highly advise you withdraw your qora now because a quick look at the sell orders reveals that the total amount of sell bids account for almost 300 million qora.

I've been monitoring BTER's address for a while now, and I always wonder whether BTER even has enough qora in reserve to cover all the deposits currently in their account (there were instances when I noticed their qora account actually had way less qora than what was listed on the sell page, and the account wasn't replenished by any cold wallet with large qora reserve right away either).  

Of course I may be wrong about this as BTER might have a cold wallet or two that I don't know of, so just consider this a warning and a friendly reminder.  

Bter doesn't always send deposited Qora to their cold wallet. I made a deposit and it sat in the address I sent it to for over a month. When I withdrew my Qora the coins were sent from the same address I deposited into. Although it wasn't a massive amount of coins Bter might not send everyone's deposits to their cold wallet so it doesn't necessarily have to contain enough Qora to match all the sell orders.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Hi Qora.I am intersted in your trading through Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers,is this possible to trade coin to coin,wallet  to wallet

I am working innovative currency what is no tblockchain based,wearealso not open source,but there is reason for that.Now i am looking for way of trading,becouse exchanges dont want to list us,not open source
Cliant is developen on Jason,there is a lot of Jave in Jason library,so dev can develop anything needed

Get i can in touch with some Qora dev if possible,Qora is great and with CCedk support you can achieve your goals very fast

Automated Transactions is the mechanism that provides to Qora the ability for decentralized trading by using the Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers.
You may need to contact with the CIYAM Developers ( http://ciyam.org/at/ ) to get more info about it.
Regarding Qora, for whatever you might need please post in this thread.

Also i have bought some Qora,I downloaded wallet for windows but wallet failed during opening,do i need Java to run wallet

You need Java installed, yes.

EDIT : Windows wallet has Java 8 portable, so for Windows you won't need Java installed, just grab the Windows wallet ( Qora-v0.22.0.exe ).However, in your case seems that there was a failure, can you please send us the error.txt through pastebin.com.The file is stored on C:\Program Files (x86)\Qora.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Guys,

BTER's qora hot wallet address QXNz5kBknsgNYtRKit4jCDNVm7YYoXLZdB currently shows it only holds less than 4% of qora supply (3.77% to be exact or close to 380 million qora).  If you still have qora on the exchange, I'd highly advise you withdraw your qora now because a quick look at the sell orders reveals that the total amount of sell bids account for almost 300 million qora.

I've been monitoring BTER's address for a while now, and I always wonder whether BTER even has enough qora in reserve to cover all the deposits currently in their account (there were instances when I noticed their qora account actually had way less qora than what was listed on the sell page, and the account wasn't replenished by any cold wallet with large qora reserve right away either).  

Of course I may be wrong about this as BTER might have a cold wallet or two that I don't know of, so just consider this a warning and a friendly reminder.  

Maybe that could be of interest. Customers complaining about withdrawal issues in the bter thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12050881

Please post also there to gain more interest for this issue!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Guys,

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
What is the address or alias where the news are published on the Qora blockchain ?

guys, you can now follow blog posts here

https://medium.com/qora-world

of course all articles are on our blogging service as well!  Smiley

and I am blogging name twospirit  Wink
What is the address or alias where the news are published on the Qora blockchain ?

We have created a profile named qora.team and the most of the updates will be made from there.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

Activity: 502

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
When I say hardball, I mean you need to let them know that you will be telling the rest of the world about this, and they can expect only difficulties from then on if they dont act on this immediately. I received answer and withdrawal was executed within a few hours. It should not be necessary to act like this to get your funds, which I why I suggest you to take it all out.

I think we threw too many hardballs and must have beaned BTer's customer service on the head a few times.  Tongue

8 weeks and still no funds from BTer, only the same lame excuse that their wallet doesn't work, while you and others continue to receive funds, from their non-working wallet, that everyone, including us, can see forging just fine and sending funds to other people without issue ... but yeah, it doesn't work when they try to send us our funds. (have we mentioned that before? lulz)

I would love to be able to withdraw my funds, but the issue I have been having with Bter now going on 7 weeks is my deposit to the Bter provided address has yet to credit. The funds have shown in the wallet via block explorer since day 1, but Bter has failed to make that balance available for any interaction.

Here's the real kicker, in the interim, they have managed to forge 667 Qora with my balance live in their wallet.

Yeah, same with me. I've written something in their thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-btercom-android-app-deposit-btsx-nowtweets-by-btercom-280806

Better to leave bter while you can!
Activity: 561
When I say hardball, I mean you need to let them know that you will be telling the rest of the world about this, and they can expect only difficulties from then on if they dont act on this immediately. I received answer and withdrawal was executed within a few hours. It should not be necessary to act like this to get your funds, which I why I suggest you to take it all out.

I think we threw too many hardballs and must have beaned BTer's customer service on the head a few times.  Tongue

8 weeks and still no funds from BTer, only the same lame excuse that their wallet doesn't work, while you and others continue to receive funds, from their non-working wallet, that everyone, including us, can see forging just fine and sending funds to other people without issue ... but yeah, it doesn't work when they try to send us our funds. (have we mentioned that before? lulz)

I would love to be able to withdraw my funds, but the issue I have been having with Bter now going on 7 weeks is my deposit to the Bter provided address has yet to credit. The funds have shown in the wallet via block explorer since day 1, but Bter has failed to make that balance available for any interaction.

Here's the real kicker, in the interim, they have managed to forge 667 Qora with my balance live in their wallet.

strange , last week i withdrawn about 20 mil without any problems . 3 transactions took me a few minutes
Activity: 380
Merit: 275

Activity: 619
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
 Hi Qora.I am intersted in your trading through Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers,is this possible to trade coin to coin,wallet  to wallet

I am working innovative currency what is no tblockchain based,wearealso not open source,but there is reason for that.Now i am looking for way of trading,becouse exchanges dont want to list us,not open source
Cliant is developen on Jason,there is a lot of Jave in Jason library,so dev can develop anything needed

Get i can in touch with some Qora dev if possible,Qora is great and with CCedk support you can achieve your goals very fast

Also i have bought some Qora,I downloaded wallet for windows but wallet failed during opening,do i need Java to run wallet
-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Qora Forging Asset by burstcoin.de
New Asset with Monthly Payout of the Forging Income / Highly Secure

Asset Name – Qora Forging Asset / Highly Secure
Total number available – 100.000.000
Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100
Owner - QNuGxA287pdkJaRp4gpdRE5u5XXGpff2nB

Promo until 10th of august: For every Investment above 50.000k you get a instant 10% Cashback in Qora.

investors, please pn me with your account id and the amount you invested within the promo time, that i can sent you the cashbak. thanks.
Hey, been following Qora for a while.
Gz for the recent development.
I have a question though:

It is now possible to create your webpage on  the blockchain. Correct ?
Does that mean, that every full node has to store the entity of webpages published on the blockchain ?
So if I download the blockchain, every webpage will be saved as a copy on my machine. Or am I wrong ?
Doesn't this bloat the blockchain tremendously ? We will soon have a scalability issue ? Or am I completely missing something ?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.

Yes, you are right, everything is stored on the blockchain.
And as you said this will tend to bloat the blockchain.
What we've done actually is that we make use of an existing feature of Qora, arbitrary transactions.
And yes, we are already aware of that and we already researching several concepts in order to achieve the best for Qora, maximizing the health of the entire network.
So, to recap, I don't know if we soon  have a solution for this but I'm sure that we will have.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hey, been following Qora for a while.
Gz for the recent development.
I have a question though:

It is now possible to create your webpage on  the blockchain. Correct ?
Does that mean, that every full node has to store the entity of webpages published on the blockchain ?
So if I download the blockchain, every webpage will be saved as a copy on my machine. Or am I wrong ?
Doesn't this bloat the blockchain tremendously ? We will soon have a scalability issue ? Or am I completely missing something ?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.
-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Qora Forging Asset by burstcoin.de
New Asset with Monthly Payout of the Forging Income / Highly Secure

Asset Name – Qora Forging Asset / Highly Secure
Total number available – 100.000.000
Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100
Owner - QNuGxA287pdkJaRp4gpdRE5u5XXGpff2nB

Promo until 10th of august: For every Investment above 50.000k you get a instant 10% Cashback in Qora.
Wondering if there exists an vanity address generator for Qora? Any little java tool available?

https://github.com/agran/VanitygenQora
Pages:
Jump to: