Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 27. (Read 307530 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

To all you active Qora addicts, go ahead, make my day! Smiley

Do a retweet or simply your own an include the CCEDK link to qora-btc trading pair or perhaps even one of the fiat ones

Full details of Qora campaign will follow here also, it will not hurt to give it an extra dedicated tweet before this, so I am looking forward to see some action tonight, and then articles will start to show end of week I hope, partly becasue of my own involvement. It is a very interesting project and I am here to support all I can.

PS: If you are really getting it going, get hold of some chinese users and have them post about it all on weibo and the chinese subforum in bitcointalk. Part of getting this up and making a difference is to introduce it properly to the chinese population.

I would need a chinese contact for this as well in terms of all the articles about to surface i next coming weeks, for a translation and then adding it to chinese forums. Are you ready to rumble with this 2.0 cryptocurrency then I am here to assist and support, but it will not happen with only a few to chip in, but I guess once the forum is up, it will make a big difference as well for sure.

They love all being devecentralized, and this is waht Qora is all about, add then the socila network included this way, and it might become a new  "BABA" share with lots of greatness to come.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

very good news. looking forward to the official launch!

could you link to your tweet please? Smiley

CCEDK ApS ‏@CCEDK_ 
Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

Do a retweet or simply your own an include the CCEDK link to qora-btc trading pair or perhaps even one of the fiat ones

Full details of Qora campaign will follow here also, it will not hurt to give it an extra dedicated tweet before this, so I am looking forward to see some action tonight, and then articles will start to show end of week I hope, partly becasue of my own involvement. It is a very interesting project and I am here to support all I can.

PS: If you are really getting it going, get hold of some chinese users and have them post about it all on weibo and the chinese subforum in bitcointalk. Part of getting this up and making a difference is to introduce it properly to the chinese population.

I would need a chinese contact for this as well in terms of all the articles about to surface i next coming weeks, for a translation and then adding it to chinese forums. Are you ready to rumble with this 2.0 cryptocurrency then I am here to assist and support, but it will not happen with only a few to chip in, but I guess once the forum is up, it will make a big difference as well for sure.

They love all being devecentralized, and this is waht Qora is all about, add then the socila network included this way, and it might become a new  "BABA" share with lots of greatness to come.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

very good news. looking forward to the official launch!

could you link to your tweet please? Smiley
Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

They love all being devecentralized, and this is waht Qora is all about, add then the socila network included this way, and it might become a new  "BABA" share with lots of greatness to come.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I think all is solved now, am I right? Welcome to CCEDK. The exchange where we care about the user
yes , all fine Smiley
oh nice, CCEDK added Qora already! Smiley

I see deposits already, but cannoty confirm untill fully up and running, please be patient this early hours of Qora on CCEDK. We wanted to announce when fully up, so its a bit premature(a few hours, thats all) Smiley

No worries, but need a couple of hours more, thanks for your understanding

I will post here when ready for the big jump and also with a capmpaign to invite new users

All i a few hours, thanks

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Thanks Ronny (and CCEDK Team)!

Question-- how can one deposit Qora from Bter or Polo?  I ask because I have a few Qora in Bter that I'd like to transfer.  However, when I went to start the deposit process in CCEDK, it asked for an address of where the coins would be coming from.  I can assume where these coins will come from, from Bter but I can't be sure.

For me, (and others) is the only/best way to deposit funds is to withdraw them from other exchanges into a wallet and then deposit them into CCEDK?  Thanks for the clarification!
I left emty for where the coins would be coming, and send direct to address which displayed in deposit page

For the time being best way would be for you to send from your own wallet, in order for me to have your sender adress as well, yes, thanks

and would need your sender address as well zazarb, thanks
what you means exactly? I send qora 3 time from different address(2 from my wallet one from bter)
and my small amount deposit was first in you account, I see people allredy trade, but my balance still empty

I think all is solved now, am I right? Welcome to CCEDK. The exchange where we care about the user
Activity: 502
I just tested the social network and it's really addictive fun!  Cheesy one of the most important steps in development so far!
legendary

I see deposits already, but cannoty confirm untill fully up and running, please be patient this early hours of Qora on CCEDK. We wanted to announce when fully up, so its a bit premature(a few hours, thats all) Smiley

I will post here when ready for the big jump and also with a capmpaign to invite new users

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Question-- how can one deposit Qora from Bter or Polo?  I ask because I have a few Qora in Bter that I'd like to transfer.  However, when I went to start the deposit process in CCEDK, it asked for an address of where the coins would be coming from.  I can assume where these coins will come from, from Bter but I can't be sure.

For me, (and others) is the only/best way to deposit funds is to withdraw them from other exchanges into a wallet and then deposit them into CCEDK?  Thanks for the clarification!
I left emty for where the coins would be coming, and send direct to address which displayed in deposit page

For the time being best way would be for you to send from your own wallet, in order for me to have your sender adress as well, yes, thanks

what you means exactly? I send qora 3 time from different address(2 from my wallet one from bter)
and my small amount deposit was first in you account, I see people allredy trade, but my balance still empty
Hello GoldenKnight

I would like to add that we are not operating on blockchain just yet, expecting to offer this extra service sometime in September, just so that you and anyone else do not enter expecting one thing and getting another. I have no problem with you doing deposits and withdrawals accordingly untill we are there.

All I ask is to support CCEDK in the way so that we can get Qora back up, and show that this cryptocurrency has a reason to reach for the stars, so to speak Smiley

Really appreciate what you've done for qora so far!  Smiley  I'm really glad we finally have a reputable site like CCEDK where we can trade qora.  Grin

I've got a quick question though. Found  this site mentioned in your Qora Tweet: https://metaexchange.info/

I'm not familiar at all with BitShare... I'm just wondering if this site is owned by your company CCEDK and is this related to CCEDK's qora offering?  It seems very similar to ShapeShift, if I'm not mistaken.

Any idea when qora will be listed at metaexchange?  Thanks!

metaexchange is not owned by us, i just felt for giving them my twitter support, since they seem to be hard working supporters of bitshares network
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello GoldenKnight

I would like to add that we are not operating on blockchain just yet, expecting to offer this extra service sometime in September, just so that you and anyone else do not enter expecting one thing and getting another. I have no problem with you doing deposits and withdrawals accordingly untill we are there.

All I ask is to support CCEDK in the way so that we can get Qora back up, and show that this cryptocurrency has a reason to reach for the stars, so to speak Smiley

Really appreciate what you've done for qora so far!  Smiley  I'm really glad we finally have a reputable site like CCEDK where we can trade qora.  Grin

I've got a quick question though. Found  this site mentioned in your Qora Tweet: https://metaexchange.info/

I'm not familiar at all with BitShare... I'm just wondering if this site is owned by your company CCEDK and is this related to CCEDK's qora offering?  It seems very similar to ShapeShift, if I'm not mistaken.

Any idea when qora will be listed at metaexchange?  Thanks!
regardless if this is true or not, CCEDK will be one of the first exchanges to run on a blockchain (BitShares) - so they would never be able to pull a stunt like this.

Nice to hear  Smiley CCEDK definitely has my support. A bit of disclosure, I've got no tie to CCEDK and I'm one of the original stakeholders who still treasure his qora like gold.  Smiley

I was just puzzled by the strange activities at BTER a few months back, and this conspiracy theory was the best explanation I could come up with.

Having learned that CCEDK is the only exchange run on a blockchain, I think I'll do my qora trading there only from now on.

Thanks team!

Hello GoldenKnight

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
regardless if this is true or not, CCEDK will be one of the first exchanges to run on a blockchain (BitShares) - so they would never be able to pull a stunt like this.

Nice to hear  Smiley CCEDK definitely has my support. A bit of disclosure, I've got no tie to CCEDK and I'm one of the original stakeholders who still treasure his qora like gold.  Smiley

I was just puzzled by the strange activities at BTER a few months back, and this conspiracy theory was the best explanation I could come up with.

Having learned that CCEDK is the only exchange run on a blockchain, I think I'll do my qora trading there only from now on.

Thanks team!
legendary

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

legendary
-snip-  

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Rgds

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
legendary
and withdraw from bter work fine Smiley

nice, only took them like 6 weeks...

things are going crazy  Grin

what's happening? Smiley
Activity: 502
legendary
and withdraw from bter work fine Smiley
legendary

@GoldenKnight - could you post your ideas to the scam accusation thread too?
Pages:
Jump to: