Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 25. (Read 307530 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
When I say hardball, I mean you need to let them know that you will be telling the rest of the world about this, and they can expect only difficulties from then on if they dont act on this immediately. I received answer and withdrawal was executed within a few hours. It should not be necessary to act like this to get your funds, which I why I suggest you to take it all out.

I think we threw too many hardballs and must have beaned BTer's customer service on the head a few times.  Tongue

8 weeks and still no funds from BTer, only the same lame excuse that their wallet doesn't work, while you and others continue to receive funds, from their non-working wallet, that everyone, including us, can see forging just fine and sending funds to other people without issue ... but yeah, it doesn't work when they try to send us our funds. (have we mentioned that before? lulz)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Wondering if there exists an vanity address generator for Qora? Any little java tool available?
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
I have personally been testing both Bter an Poloniex with Qora withdrawals, and it is possible to witdraw from both, but it seems you really have to play hard ball before you get them to act, so I would suggest you take out all your Qora from both exchanges and send them to your own Qora wallet. Remember to update to v.22 before you do the withdrawal just to be sure all will be ok.

When I say hardball, I mean you need to let them know that you will be telling the rest of the world about this, and they can expect only difficulties from then on if they dont act on this immediately. I received answer and withdrawal was executed within a few hours. It should not be necessary to act like this to get your funds, which I why I suggest you to take it all out.

The wallet of Qora really seems to work very efficient, as long as you remember one single point:

When you want to close wallet, do it only clicking on quit, under file, and let it take the time to close on its own.

Do not close pc, before you see Qora wallet has been completely closed. If this is done you have one of the more easy accessible wallets with some great features I have experienced.

If ever, you should have problems with the opening of the Qora wallet, be sure to have already saved your master key to it all, the Generation Seed, then you will be good to even delete the whole Qora from PC and install once again and then enter this generation seed when asked.

I give you this information, as I care for the future of Qora, if you ever plan of taking some of your Qora to the CCEDK exchange to change it  to fiat or BTC, I am ofcourse all happy about that as well, you will be very welcome!

You are able to change your Qora into USD, EUR, and Chinese Renminbi CNY as well as BTC.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Yeap, they withdraw again after over six weeks without any message why the function was disabled. i would not trust them anymore.
I see Poloniex now pays full 1 Qora fee, good to see.
Activity: 502
I see Poloniex now pays full 1 Qora fee, good to see.
Activity: 619
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
tyz
legendary
Same to me. Can someone release a decentralized blog post or something about this topic, please?

Why don't create a Qora blog on blockchain just for news?

Could we please have more details on "Integrate Qora to Bitshares?" poll? I am sure most people don't know what exactly this means since there is not much information about it and what it could mean to Qora. I am one of these people and I cannot vote while some minimal more information isn't available.

I'd like to see that too. Maybe someone from the BitShares community can clarify us some things regarding the integration.

Would be great if someone could setup a blog. Something like the official Nxter.org magazine for Nxt would be nice. Further, if it is possible to implement a RSS feed for decentralized Qora blogs, i could ask a colleague of mine who runs coinyoo.com to integrate Qora news. As a result, the coin would get more attention.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Just tested the Qora faucet and was fascinated how fast the coins where transferred to my wallet  Shocked
I clicked the faucet submit button and 1 second later, it popped up a incoming transaction message on my qora client.
I have never used a coin with such fast transactions. I guess i found my new favorite coin. Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1764
Could we please have more details on "Integrate Qora to Bitshares?" poll? I am sure most people don't know what exactly this means since there is not much information about it and what it could mean to Qora. I am one of these people and I cannot vote while some minimal more information isn't available.

BitShares will implement AT one day in the future, then it will be easy to have ACCT with BitShares.

However, that is quite a ways off from what Dan has stated publicly to date.

I believe this vote was to see if the Qora Community wanted to put Qora on the BitShares 2.0 chain as a bitAsset which would allow it to be traded with anything on BTS 2.0 exchange.

Maybe I have it wrong, fav can you clarify?

yep, the voting is just to see if qora holders are interested in working something out. there's no specific proposal yet
Activity: 363

BitShares will implement AT one day in the future, then it will be easy to have ACCT with BitShares.

However, that is quite a ways off from what Dan has stated publicly to date.

I believe this vote was to see if the Qora Community wanted to put Qora on the BitShares 2.0 chain as a bitAsset which would allow it to be traded with anything on BTS 2.0 exchange.

Maybe I have it wrong, fav can you clarify?

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Wow,the new Qora website is awesome! It certainly has a super-techie, sophisticated feel!

I'm truly amazed by the quality of work delivered by the Qora dev team!  Cheesy Great Job x 1000!!!

Tweet: https://twitter.com/sandroieva/status/626740544836911104/photo/1

Activity: 547
Merit: 502
I’m wondering if the current situation in Greece confirms my words regarding the Barter economy.

Reuters : Hay for cheese? Barter booms in cash-squeezed rural Greece
ZeroHedge : Total Collapse: Greece Reverts To Barter Economy For First Time Since Nazi Occupation

Quotation from Beyond Bitcoin Bonus Hangout - Qora : A Decentralized Web

"I believe there is something good in Qora that I would like to see it in an economy and hopefully in Greek economy. As I said before we have on Qora the asset exchange which gives you the ability to trade assets with assets.
This is the barter exchange, this is a kind of economy that does not need money. I am in Greece, we are a society that has many problems right now due to the financial crisis, economic crisis in Greece we have many problems. We have seen in the road we have a lot of homeless people, we have a lot of unemployment people, we have a lot of debts to pay. And the Greek society is actually driven by those big concerns. Why not introduce a feature that will let you directly change/trade your needs. I mean, I am a Developer, I can create a website and I will be rewarded by a restaurant that I have been working for it’s website. This is the barter exchange, this is a feature of Qora and to me this is a helpful movement for a society, an idea that can be really be implemented into society and may solve part of the problem, not of course the debt problem and everything, but I’m trying to expose a feature that Qora has and the problem that is here and how this can be tied in."

As Greece reverts to Barter Economy, could Qora be the mechanism that will be used for this?

Vrontis

It was very nice hearing your opinions on the Beyond Bitcoin hangout.  A synergy between Qora and BitShares could very much help solve the problems in crypto and act as a leading way to store/transfer/use value.

What's interesting is that Varoufakis could also leverage crypto to further implement his "plan b."  He has not been the most supportive of Bitcoin however he is educated enough in finance to understand the crypto space.  The citizens of Greece are in an interesting spot in which crypto can assist with daily finances.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora is better than TOR. Not only is it completely anonymous but also is completely decentralized. Governments worldwide will not have the power to track or remove information there. Qora is the people's defense against government's eternal surveillance. We must protect Qora.
This alone makes this coin better than any other in my opinion. Congratulations to everyone who has made this possible. May much more come and we never be satisfied on changing the world.

Seems like Qora outpaced Ethereum on AT and now is outpacing Maidsafe on decentralized internet.

Exactly!!!

Same to me. Can someone release a decentralized blog post or something about this topic, please?

I'd like to see that too. Maybe someone from the BitShares community can clarify us some things regarding the integration.
tyz
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428

Same i want to know what this is about.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Qora is better than TOR. Not only is it completely anonymous but also is completely decentralized. Governments worldwide will not have the power to track or remove information there. Qora is the people's defense against government's eternal surveillance. We must protect Qora.
This alone makes this coin better than any other in my opinion. Congratulations to everyone who has made this possible. May much more come and we never be satisfied on changing the world.

Seems like Qora outpaced Ethereum on AT and now is outpacing Maidsafe on decentralized internet.
Activity: 351
I’m wondering if the current situation in Greece confirms my words regarding the Barter economy.

Reuters : Hay for cheese? Barter booms in cash-squeezed rural Greece
ZeroHedge : Total Collapse: Greece Reverts To Barter Economy For First Time Since Nazi Occupation

Quotation from Beyond Bitcoin Bonus Hangout - Qora : A Decentralized Web

"I believe there is something good in Qora that I would like to see it in an economy and hopefully in Greek economy. As I said before we have on Qora the asset exchange which gives you the ability to trade assets with assets.
This is the barter exchange, this is a kind of economy that does not need money. I am in Greece, we are a society that has many problems right now due to the financial crisis, economic crisis in Greece we have many problems. We have seen in the road we have a lot of homeless people, we have a lot of unemployment people, we have a lot of debts to pay. And the Greek society is actually driven by those big concerns. Why not introduce a feature that will let you directly change/trade your needs. I mean, I am a Developer, I can create a website and I will be rewarded by a restaurant that I have been working for it’s website. This is the barter exchange, this is a feature of Qora and to me this is a helpful movement for a society, an idea that can be really be implemented into society and may solve part of the problem, not of course the debt problem and everything, but I’m trying to expose a feature that Qora has and the problem that is here and how this can be tied in."

As Greece reverts to Barter Economy, could Qora be the mechanism that will be used for this?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 502
new qora service leading a crypto (r)evolution
goo.gl/8BExJY
Pages:
Jump to: