Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 31. (Read 307530 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Two questions...

When we Register an address, its like "renaming" the ugly long addrress with a name of our choosing like we do in bitshares? (so in the future we can send to the name and not in the "ugly" address)

Is there something specific we need to enter in the "Value" textbox when we register one address? 

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BEYOND BITCOIN DEV HANGOUT with QORA & CIYAM on SATURDAY, JULY 25th @ 2PM UTC

Website      : http://beyondbitcoin.org
Show Page  : https://beyondbitcoin.org/qora-decentralized-web-and-blogs
How to Join : https://beyondbitcoin.org/mumbleinfo

Scheduled speakers include : Vrontis, Ian Knowles, vbcs, cass, fuzzy and anyone else from the community that would like to ask a question. Ronny from CCEDK may drop by as well to announce the addition of Qora. Please note the format usually allows the first part of the show for the scheduled speakers to talk, and then afterwards the community can ask questions or type them into chat during the show and fuzzy will ask the question for you. Usually within 24-72 hours the text transcript is posted with the recorded show on beyondbitcoin.org.

If you will not be able to attend the show and would like to ask a question, feel free to post it here, on slack or pm us and we will try to get your question in during the show or perhaps it will be answered here if possible.

Please come and support Qora and CIYAM this Saturday @ 2PM UTC.  Just showing up and making your presence known is a big plus!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Great News!

Qora will be listed on CCEDK.com next week!

Good to hear! I am planning to buy back some portion.

We also need to promote new version 0.22 once its out. Decentralized web and social network! People will shit bricks.

I'm looking forward to the social net part. Could be huge. A decentralized reddit? Smiley
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Great News!

Good to hear! I am planning to buy back some portion.

We also need to promote new version 0.22 once its out. Decentralized web and social network! People will shit bricks.
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Awesome to hear.  I created an account and will likely stack some sell orders once Qora is live.

News like this often spikes the price that then settles a little, and I can cash back in for profit.  If prices go "to da mooooon" then, oh well.  My minor loss will be good for distribution. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Great News!

Great news!!!!

Time to have a stable, reliable exchange!
legendary
Activity: 924
Great News!

We may also be able to get a listing on metaexchange.info, but we're still discussing the how's.

A big thanks to Ronny @CCEDK, Ander and Vrontis for getting this all worked out.

Once they have this all setup, I'm sure there will be another announcement, but I wanted to give everyone some advance notice so that we can give them some activity right off the bat!

Maybe we can get BTer's withdrawal problems (aka teach them how to unlock their wallet) solved before then and those of us that have been stuck there for more than a month can move our funds over to CCEDK.

That is great, I've traded a lot at ccedk and had contact with ronny several times. He is a very friendly and honest person and his support was always very fast. I can recommend that exchange and will trade some of my QORA there for sure!  Wink
legendary
Great News!

We may also be able to get a listing on metaexchange.info, but we're still discussing the how's.

A big thanks to Ronny @CCEDK, Ander and Vrontis for getting this all worked out.

Once they have this all setup, I'm sure there will be another announcement, but I wanted to give everyone some advance notice so that we can give them some activity right off the bat!

Maybe we can get BTer's withdrawal problems (aka teach them how to unlock their wallet) solved before then and those of us that have been stuck there for more than a month can move our funds over to CCEDK.

nice, CCEDK will be a great help. If you're not aware, https://bitshares.org/blog/2015/06/16/danish-firm-set-to-revolutionize-cryptocurrency-industry/ some exciting news regarding CCEDK.

BTER: yeah, make sure to get your funds out ASAP
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Great News!

Great news, well done everyone involved!!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Great News!

xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
I just checked polo withdrawal page and it says deposits and withdrawals are disabled again.  Sad

It worked fine for me last week.

Right now polo is forging - withdrawal should work this moment...
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I just checked polo withdrawal page and it says deposits and withdrawals are disabled again.  Sad

It worked fine for me last week.
legendary
Love the promotion video  Shocked Great work!

As soon as i will get my Qora out from Poloniex, you will get a donation for your work  Cool

Hello Everybody,

iam a professional graphic designer from Hamburg. I had create a short image video  about QORA and the new features.
It was a lot of work and so want to ask the community here for some bounty for this work.

You will finde the video here:
https://youtu.be/AfuQS73z7Zc

Please rather send me BTC because i have no own wallet:
1GGgDehD6ZkzPfXSHMxrHaDZCo4Kg2TzjG

i would be thankful for any support: THANK YOU!

indeed, really good video. animations are well done! The content is a bit weak and reads like any other altcoin though
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Love the promotion video  Shocked Great work!

As soon as i will get my Qora out from Poloniex, you will get a donation for your work  Cool

Hello Everybody,

iam a professional graphic designer from Hamburg. I had create a short image video  about QORA and the new features.
It was a lot of work and so want to ask the community here for some bounty for this work.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello Everybody,

Activity: 913
Merit: 664
checked and now the name update TX is completely gone. the blockchain forgot my TX/update. interesting...

Well it gets cleared if it is not confirmed after a specific time. The problem you had was that your first update did not contain enough qora (fee) and was therefore not confirmed. While you have unconfirmed txs that will not be confirmed your following txs will not be confirmed either (will get a bad signature). So unfortunately you need to wait till the "bad" txs are gone or restart with an older data folder.

so in theory, I should be good now? no open tx... should I just resubmit with a higher fee?

If you have no outgoing unconfirmed transactions try again with atleast fee of 2 for your website. Keep in mind that websites will be stored in the new namestorage after update, so you will need to recreate that page after release.

oh, didn't know that. thanks for the info, I have to backup my sites. any ETA on the update?

Your namevalue of course won't get lost, but websites will be stored via arbitrary transactions in something we called namestorage. We are currently only fixing the last bugs and checking if everything works as expected. If we don't find something serious I think in a few days.

ah I got it.

btw: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17665.msg225200.html#msg225200 Metaexchange thinks about offering liquidity, please check the offer Smiley
Great to hear that. Liquidity provider is not easy to find with these amounts, but 4 BTC worth can be bought on the current exchanges for a reasonable price. It's still very cheap.

they can be bought, but doesn't help if you can't withdraw the funds. that's the key issue in my opinion.

as far as I know poloniex is working now? But of course if there are some community member who want to sell 4 BTC worth that would be an option too.
legendary
checked and now the name update TX is completely gone. the blockchain forgot my TX/update. interesting...

Well it gets cleared if it is not confirmed after a specific time. The problem you had was that your first update did not contain enough qora (fee) and was therefore not confirmed. While you have unconfirmed txs that will not be confirmed your following txs will not be confirmed either (will get a bad signature). So unfortunately you need to wait till the "bad" txs are gone or restart with an older data folder.

so in theory, I should be good now? no open tx... should I just resubmit with a higher fee?

If you have no outgoing unconfirmed transactions try again with atleast fee of 2 for your website. Keep in mind that websites will be stored in the new namestorage after update, so you will need to recreate that page after release.

oh, didn't know that. thanks for the info, I have to backup my sites. any ETA on the update?

Your namevalue of course won't get lost, but websites will be stored via arbitrary transactions in something we called namestorage. We are currently only fixing the last bugs and checking if everything works as expected. If we don't find something serious I think in a few days.

ah I got it.

btw: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17665.msg225200.html#msg225200 Metaexchange thinks about offering liquidity, please check the offer Smiley
Great to hear that. Liquidity provider is not easy to find with these amounts, but 4 BTC worth can be bought on the current exchanges for a reasonable price. It's still very cheap.

they can be bought, but doesn't help if you can't withdraw the funds. that's the key issue in my opinion.

ah I got it.

legendary

ah I got it.

Pages:
Jump to: