Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 71. (Read 307527 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Guys. ok few questions. I installed win wallet and when i try to use faucet with one (any of my adresses) from wallet it says ''invalid adress''
Also...how do i stake in wallet or anyway...i bought some from exchange at 5-7 sat...so id like to stake :-P

On wallet's Accounts tab, right click on address and click on Copy Address.Then paste it to the faucet.
In order to forge you have to unlock wallet for once (double click on the padlock - Wallet is locked - at the bottom and enter your password) and then lock it again.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Guys. ok few questions. I installed win wallet and when i try to use faucet with one (any of my adresses) from wallet it says ''invalid adress''
Also...how do i stake in wallet or anyway...i bought some from exchange at 5-7 sat...so id like to stake :-P
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Congrats for relisting on Poloniex and good to see Qora back in crypto business. I was a big stakeholder and long Qora supporter until dev Qora suddently disappeared without a message. I was convinced that Qora is dead as so many Nxt successors before (e.g. NAS), so I sold most of my coins with big loss. It seems it was a bad choice now but reading the future is not my best skill  Cheesy Cheesy Anyway, good luck for all who are working on Qora and who believed for the revival  Wink

There is still time to buy back some 7 satoshi Qora on bter and get back in. Wink
This is incredibly cheap given the history, and the fact that Qora is now close to having AT, is open source, and now has an actual team of devs, rather than just one mysterious creator who appears and disappears randomly. 

Good said  Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Congrats for relisting on Poloniex and good to see Qora back in crypto business. I was a big stakeholder and long Qora supporter until dev Qora suddently disappeared without a message. I was convinced that Qora is dead as so many Nxt successors before (e.g. NAS), so I sold most of my coins with big loss. It seems it was a bad choice now but reading the future is not my best skill  Cheesy Cheesy Anyway, good luck for all who are working on Qora and who believed for the revival  Wink

There is still time to buy back some 7 satoshi Qora on bter and get back in. Wink
This is incredibly cheap given the history, and the fact that Qora is now close to having AT, is open source, and now has an actual team of devs, rather than just one mysterious creator who appears and disappears randomly. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Mac Wallet is working Cheesy

Thanks everybody for making this happen, step by step.. Qora is here for take over!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
[COMMAND] get wallet/seed
[RESULT] {
   "message":"wallet is locked",
   "error":203
}
what can I do it?

This is a command that due to privileges, works only when the wallet is unlocked.
To unlock the wallet click on the lock icon on the wallet and enter the password.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
[COMMAND] get wallet/seed
[RESULT] {
   "message":"wallet is locked",
   "error":203
}
what can I do it?
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Hi,
could someone sent me some qora. i tried faucet, but nothing was sent.

QU32ChMdHCdrPHZWYFf3vUsdAupVJNDexK

thanks
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Question: deposit and withdrawal of Qora working on Bter ?

Yes!
Activity: 658
Question: deposit and withdrawal of Qora working on Bter ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
does the qora client automatic start forging or do i have to activate it somehow?

It starts automatically if you unlocked your wallet at least once, after you started the client.  Cool

Anyway, good luck for all who are working on Qora and who believed for the revival  Wink

Qora made the difference from the start, it deserves the best place among cryptos, things are progressing and the future is even brighter  Wink

At this price it's still a great time to jump on board tbh.
http://qora.co.in/?datafolder

Qora data folders for fast synchronization:

http://qora.co.in/data/data_20150407_191326_88590_v19.7z
http://qora.co.in/data/data_20150407_191326_88590_v19.zip

1) make sure that the seed is saved
2) close wallet
3) delete 'wallet' and 'data' folder in qora folder
4) put 'data'-folder from the downloaded archive in qora folder
5) run wallet
6) restore wallet from seed.

worked for me without deleting the wallet, thanks!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Activity: 619
does the qora client automatic start forging or do i have to activate it somehow?
I always used alt q to quit. Will try it again, maybe I have to be more patient  Huh

I edited my last post. try the data folder of agran Smiley.
I always used alt q to quit. Will try it again, maybe I have to be more patient  Huh
I use the universal wallet (Windows 7, latest java). Recover my wallet from seed works, but syncing stopped arround 67 MB. After restart the data folder is renamed to dataOLD and syncing begins from zero with a fresh data folder. I tried it two times, all the same. Cant sync. Any idea??

The dataOLD folder is created when the database is corrupted, this usually happens when you kill the application or close the command line window during synchronisation. Always close the application by clicking File->Quit. Downloading the blockchain will take some time, did you wait long enough?

agran also provided the data files, you can use these instead of downloading the blockchain yourself.

http://qora.co.in/?datafolder

Qora data folders for fast synchronization:

http://qora.co.in/data/data_20150407_191326_88590_v19.7z
http://qora.co.in/data/data_20150407_191326_88590_v19.zip

1) make sure that the seed is saved
2) close wallet
3) delete 'wallet' and 'data' folder in qora folder
4) put 'data'-folder from the downloaded archive in qora folder
5) run wallet
6) restore wallet from seed.
For the windows wallet that is the only change in order to prevent those admin rights issues.
Wallet and datadir are now located in %appdata%/qora for windows users (you can see the path in the settings.json).
If your v0.19.0 runs fine for you, there is no need to update to this version.
If you update from v0.19.0 to v0.19.1 you have to recover from seed again or you can copy the wallet and datadir to the right location.

Code:
   "rpcallowed":[
      "127.0.0.1"
   ],
   "generatorkeycaching": true
"datadir": "C:\Users\Юыху\AppData\Roaming\Qora\data",
 "walletdir" : "C:\Users\Юыху\AppData\Roaming\Qora\wallet"
}

Forgot the comma after "generatorkeycaching": true

Good Catch! Will change that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Why the price of qora is not raise? It is still between 6-8 satoshi. People dont know qora?

It's like some people want qora to stay low...they don't let it gain momentum.. It's done on purpose, the markets always rise on good news, so qora should be waaay above current price. A new gen coin with these features is a top candidate in crypto land.

I've installed the wallet, version 0.19.0, for Mac but nothing happens when I double-click on the Qora.app icon.
Can you advise how I can launch the wallet to begin with?

Maybe the mac wallet needs repackaging. Until it is sorted out,

I suggest to try using the universal .jar wallet and then follow these steps:

Here is what I have found out so far:
1. Click once on the .jar file in the Finder.
2. From the menubar in the Finder select File -> Get Info".
3 Click on "Open with" and from the popup menu.
4. Select "Jar Launcher", which is built into OS X.
5. Whenever you double click on the .jar file the program will start.

Taken from https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2413184?tstart=0

Universal wallet v0.19 works on my Mac.
Recovered from seed, and my balance is back.

I made some test payments and the balance was reflected properly, but blockexplorer is not reflecting any changes.
Is there something wrong with blockexplorer?
I use the universal wallet (Windows 7, latest java). Recover my wallet from seed works, but syncing stopped arround 67 MB. After restart the data folder is renamed to dataOLD and syncing begins from zero with a fresh data folder. I tried it two times, all the same. Cant sync. Any idea??
Pages:
Jump to: