Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 73. (Read 307527 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hi @skerberus;

it has worked smoothly when i right click on qora wallet and choose run as an admin. it is working good now and sync.

I can confirm that things do work when you run it as administrator.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Hi @skerberus;

it has worked smoothly when i right click on qora wallet and choose run as an admin. it is working good now and sync.

Edit : it doesnt give an error even shortcut.
win 8.1 give an error like that :

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I assume that the installation itself went through without any error? Could you please check if you can run the application using the run.bat in the application folder?
If you run the shortcut with admin rights does the problem still exist?

Since thats the same error I have, I just tested run.bat and all the happens is it opens runs some stuff really fast and then closes.

We will add java8 to the *.bat soon. While we are investigating the issue, could you please try to create a runoneclick.bat file in the application folder containing
start "Qora" jre/bin/java.exe -Xmx512m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
and then just double click it. This should hopefully work for all people that have problems with the windows one-click-installer.

All I noticed from doing that is that it ran then another cmd prompt style window opened for a second then everything was closed and nothing actually opened.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I assume that the installation itself went through without any error? Could you please check if you can run the application using the run.bat in the application folder?

Since thats the same error I have, I just tested run.bat and all the happens is it opens runs some stuff really fast and then closes.
While we are investigating the issue, could you please try to create a runoneclick.bat file in the application folder containing
start "Qora" jre/bin/java.exe -Xmx512m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
and then just double click it. This should hopefully work for all people that have problems with the windows one-click-installer.

Activity: 913
Merit: 664

legendary

Windows wallet version on Windows 7 is a no go. Errors galore. Have anyone had luck with the Java version?

I can also confirm this is the case on windows 8.

Errors seem to relate to files and directories not existing that it expects to exist on run.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
Windows wallet version on Windows 7 is a no go. Errors galore. Have anyone had luck with the Java version?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Old coin, new thread?

New dev team. Community takeover: the first friendly takeover I've ever seen in this space.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
name payments working nicely, everything smooth!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Why the price of qora is not raise? It is still between 6-8 satoshi. People dont know qora?

It's like some people want qora to stay low...they don't let it gain momentum.. It's done on purpose, the markets always rise on good news, so qora should be waaay above current price. A new gen coin with these features is a top candidate in crypto land.

I've installed the wallet, version 0.19.0, for Mac but nothing happens when I double-click on the Qora.app icon.
Can you advise how I can launch the wallet to begin with?

Maybe the mac wallet needs repackaging. Until it is sorted out,

I suggest to try using the universal .jar wallet and then follow these steps:

Here is what I have found out so far:
1. Click once on the .jar file in the Finder.
2. From the menubar in the Finder select File -> Get Info".
3 Click on "Open with" and from the popup menu.
4. Select "Jar Launcher", which is built into OS X.
5. Whenever you double click on the .jar file the program will start.

Taken from https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2413184?tstart=0
legendary
Why the price of qora is not raise? It is still between 6-8 satoshi. People dont know qora?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I've installed the wallet, version 0.19.0, for Mac but nothing happens when I double-click on the Qora.app icon.
Can you advise how I can launch the wallet to begin with?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Qora is my favourite cryptocurrency and that is due to many factors. I was amazed by its features, design and simplicity from the start. Glad to see it growing  Smiley

Thank you devs! Qora can go only one way, the way to the top!!
legendary
We have very skillfull team and proud of you. This will help qora to raise day by day.
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
Welcome to the future of crypto. QORA is unique, not only because of high skilled competence developers and collaborative team, but also because of this unique solid basis we continuing the developing and evolution of this 2nd generation cryptocurrency. In short time many people will talk about this. Some because they recognize the big potential, and the innovation already existing. Some because missed it and joining it. Some because they know what its, and know what path it will go. I am sure, we will make QORA so, like you imagine or wish a cryptocurrency must be.

Also only some small points the security division of qora is working on for the next future updates:
#already experimenting with 2FA (only fundamental lock for wallet)
#C++ portation
#manual keypair handling

and many many more things we focusing on in our qora-lab.
i thank all the team for the good collaborational working and optimal peer reviewing between all team-members. communication is optimal. No pressure, no bad harmony, and every member have own responsibilities we all hold so good we can. +1 for qora.

thank you!
ca333
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Old coin, new thread?

Awesome coin, new thread.  Been watching it for some time now.  Still pretty certain it has a bright future.  It's hopefully going to have a huge surge in popularity once we start doing cross-blockchain transactions without centralised exchanges, along with Burst and any other coins that elect to add AT support.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Old coin, new thread?
New release, new dev team, and Automated Transactions coming soon.  (In next release after this).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: