Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 132. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I have a windows qora wallet, is it normal that everytime I try to start the wallet it always start at block 1 when synchronizing?

I had that problem too but just with the Windows wallet, the .exe from Github.

Solution: Use the universal wallet (the .zip from Github) and than it should work normally.

Thanks for that info.. will try it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us
I have a windows qora wallet, is it normal that everytime I try to start the wallet it always start at block 1 when synchronizing?

I had that problem too but just with the Windows wallet, the .exe from Github.

Solution: Use the universal wallet (the .zip from Github) and than it should work normally.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I have used the faucet 3 times that you list on Qora's website but have not received any Qora so far in my wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The QORA blockchain is broken, according to POLO

Until then wallets wont be enable....and no action with QORA.

Please fix it
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1030
@crowetic: Are you the one that "revived" burst from its dead status?
legendary
Can anyone share a copy of the Qora blockchain data? I am having difficulty and sycing the wallet. Thanks

Going to be working on a constantly updated download link for the chain here shortly, give me a little time to get this done and I'll post the link.

@poster above, the roadmap is ready to release, and I'm ready to start the QrowdFunds, we're simply awaiting poloniex to say they're fixed and allow withdrawals.

Ok thanks I will be waiting for the copy.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
i already have some coin from polo just needed to ask if the new wallet is already working. thanks
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Response poliniex
Hi,

The QORA wallets are temporarily down because they need maintenance. As soon as that is done they will be up again and the transactions will be processed.
So unfortunately it is indeed not possible to withdraw qora now.
Unfortunately I have no estimate for you when that will be.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
legendary
Can someone explain QrowdFund in laymans terms.

Also can i import my lykke colored coins on Qora wallet? I have the encrypted json file from coinprism.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Excited to see the roadmap. I think this coin is pretty good but lacks marketing. Maybe we will see 100 sats with Qora 2.0
Just see what happened to Nxt with Nxt 2.0 (Ardor) It used to be under 1500 sats but is over 5000 right now with a marketcap of 28 mil
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Is qora 2.0 also trading as ticker qora? Or there will be a new coin names qora2 like emc and emc2?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is polonix answer about deposit and withdraw qoras.

"qubix: huk.kamil, the qora blockchain is currently broken. as soon as it comes back we will re-enable the wallet"
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Can anyone share a copy of the Qora blockchain data? I am having difficulty and sycing the wallet. Thanks

Going to be working on a constantly updated download link for the chain here shortly, give me a little time to get this done and I'll post the link.

@poster above, the roadmap is ready to release, and I'm ready to start the QrowdFunds, we're simply awaiting poloniex to say they're fixed and allow withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Still waiting for QORA Roadmap , Hope Poloniex will fix QORA wallet soon (maybe at the end of this month)
legendary
Can i import my lykke colored coins on Qora wallet? I have the encrypted json file.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Question how much interest do we earn by staking Qora a day?

0%, it's only tx fees.
legendary
Question how much interest do we earn by staking Qora a day?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
a web based wallet would be great  Smiley

Multiple, redundant, hosted online wallets, and also, a web-UI for local hosted QORA wallets. Something similar to what BURST has, but with a more fluid design and access to everything that QORA has, in an easy to find way.

With the hosted wallets, we could provide a simple link to anyone that would allow them to access websites hosted within the QORA network, making it very simple.

Then, the people who want to have a local wallet, which I would love to see more of btw... will also have a beautiful UI, in a web-based setup, that will allow for easy use of the QORA social network.

We will make a lot more use of the QORA social network as well, I've got a new idea I just came up with yesterday, to give people some funds for blog posts, similar to what STEEM is doing, except without their whole 'we're going to lock up your funds in some weird obscure system' approach.

Also, a fully decentralized, bidding system, and spots for advertising being posted, so the highest bidder can win ad spots on various websites, another idea that can be done currently with the Smart Contracts QORA has.

There is so much that can be done with QORA, that simply isn't being taken advantage of, we need to have more usage of the actual wallet, to expand the network, and provide more services on the network that draw people in. Combined with more promotion, press releases about development and services being offered, etc. Will provide us with the way to obtain the amount of users necessary to make the system a success...

There are many others trying to claim they were the firsts with Smart Contracts, the first with social networks, etc... Soon the world will know this isn't true, and QORA and BURST will get the recognition they deserve in the category.
Jump to: